Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:50 PM

"If You're In Nollywood To Sell Your Body, You Won't Last" - Ebube Nwagbo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "If You're In Nollywood To Sell Your Body, You Won't Last" - Ebube Nwagbo (882 Views)

Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood / Oge Okoye, Ebube Nwagbo, Onyi Alex: Who Is Hottest? / Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If You're In Nollywood To Sell Your Body, You Won't Last" - Ebube Nwagbo by ogedanny: 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
The actress turned producer has shared her thought about the current perception on a number of issues in Nollywood.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-WV4myetihv8/WHqex0oZvJI/AAAAAAAAJNM/hrvBY7T9kFMaJl9rXzIXh7NdfP1pxqcPgCLcB/s640/Ebube%2BNwagbo.png[/img]

One of them is the recent exploration of the industry as a platform for prostitution and here is what she said in a chat with Potpourri:

“Well, I don’t know about the naughty girls, everybody has her own side of the story, so I’m going to go with what I know.
The industry is a big place, everybody comes from different places, different life backgrounds, and different stories. At the end of the day we don’t know who is here to do the right thing. If you’re here for the wrong reasons then you’re not going to last, and that’s just the truth.
So, everybody I’ve come across is all here for a reason, so I don’t know about the prostitutes or the naughty girls invading Nollywood”,

Source: http://www.latestnaijagossip.com/2017/01/if-youre-in-nollywood-to-sell-your-body.html
Re: "If You're In Nollywood To Sell Your Body, You Won't Last" - Ebube Nwagbo by Kenzico(m): 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
I like this girl sha!!
Re: "If You're In Nollywood To Sell Your Body, You Won't Last" - Ebube Nwagbo by poksmahn(m): 11:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
those guys lasting long, do they have 2 heads
Re: "If You're In Nollywood To Sell Your Body, You Won't Last" - Ebube Nwagbo by DIKEnaWAR: 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
All of you sell your bodies nne. Find another story to catch the headlines cos this one is not selling.

This your picture is still part of the selling, hoping that Otedola and his goons aka captains of industries (another name for government thieves) buy. I guess recession doesn't affect your line of business.
Re: "If You're In Nollywood To Sell Your Body, You Won't Last" - Ebube Nwagbo by 2SWT(f): 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
She should stop lying

Nollywood movies are full of explicit scenes now a days abi na the descent girls dey naked for their movies?
Re: "If You're In Nollywood To Sell Your Body, You Won't Last" - Ebube Nwagbo by ogedanny: 7:22am On Jan 15, 2017
everybody is a saint
Re: "If You're In Nollywood To Sell Your Body, You Won't Last" - Ebube Nwagbo by J3RK: 8:46am On Jan 15, 2017
If she isn't among the "sellers of body and booty" why is she bleaching??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sahara Ray Swims Nud£ 6 Months After She Frolicked Topless With Justin Bieb / Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, 'he Beat Me To Coma, & Made Me Miserable'' / Meet Nigerian Born Hollywood Star Dayo Okeniyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.