Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" (56718 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Hot In Ripped Jeans (Photos) / Oge Okoye, Ebube Nwagbo, Onyi Alex: Who Is Hottest? / Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by Youngadvocate(m): 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
Well, the Nollywood sensation, Ebube Nwagbo shared this picture on her Instagram page.

The presumed-reserved Actress isn't known for flamboyant and wild dress pattern and life style, in fact, many believe she is one of the few well-cultured stars in the entertainment industry; a value that earned her a chieftaincy title in her hometown in Enugu state.

To the shock of some and and fantasy of others, this attire of Ebube gives her Intagram followers some stuff to swallow. She is just telling a different part of her life.

Anyways, I think she is just stunning. What do you think?

http://igbobia.com/?q=actress-ebubechukwu-nwagbo-stuns-in-new-picture.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRyv_DFgdWO/?hl=en

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by soberdrunk(m): 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
The laps nor dey like say he go soft(since she is sampling it for us to analyze) angry and she go pay for this jeans ooo? angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by Youngadvocate(m): 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
While you identify with the truths in the information and contents from this Moniker...don't forget the source is Igbobia.com...the Pan-Igbo forum that reveals real facts about and discusses the Igbo people.
A friend of mine introduced me to the site as soon as it was launched a month ago, and ever since, I fell in love with it for the unique knowledge and unknown facts it springs. Of course, anyone can register there...it is fast rising

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by jessykings(f): 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
#fashiongonewrong#
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by ozoebuka1(m): 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
she Fine joor... some Nigerians sha... if Rihanna wears Same now you all will be shouting Wow Wow like an ambulance upadan.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by Young03(m): 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
who is she?

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by Ladycloud(f): 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
Pepper them grin

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by dpete1: 9:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
See as she be like dem tout/agberos with dah trouser

7 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by CaroLyner(f): 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nice gate.

8 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by LesbianBoy(m): 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
She haff join bad gang undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by Youngadvocate(m): 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
Young03:
who is she?
She is a bread retailer from Casablanca

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2017

ASHAWO!!!!!

BABA sule food Don show

don't forget to finish from the back

10 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by Mouthgag: 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
Weyrey grin
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by PenisCaP: 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
I love her so much very nice and humble gal.

If i hav my way i would bleep her silly and plant a foetus inside. tongue

Pls im i day dreaming undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
When will this girl stop exhibiting these childish shows & start exhibiting something more decent...

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by SNIPER123: 10:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
cool
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
Evaberry:
ASHAWO!!!!!

BABA sule food Don show
Ode

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by frisky2good(m): 10:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
Destroyed or distressed denim?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
And this hit frontpage
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by younghartz(m): 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
Trash
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by Rapsowdee01(m): 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
vvvvv
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by rawpadgin(m): 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
nowadays we don't get rid of our torn jean anymore....

may God bless the man who created rugged jeans cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by botad(m): 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
Somebody should call her dad immediately!

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by PenisCaP: 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
Evaberry:

ASHAWO!!!!!

BABA sule food Don show

Sharap swear say since this year start na only one guy dey bleep u.

5 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
the number of deranged elements in naija is always on the increase
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by gurunlocker: 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
People now feel comfortable looking mad

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
*sips moringa tea*
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by odimbannamdi(m): 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
No kind clothe name wey we no go hear.

Which one be "Boyfriend destroyed Denim" again.

Anyways, check out my profile for nice men loafers
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by Tazdroid(m): 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
Is she wearing the torn jeans or are the jeans wearing her? undecided
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
Evaberry:

ASHAWO!!!!!

BABA sule food Don show

What made her an Ashawo?. And to think you're a girl.

Bloody hypocrite!.

4 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by Zeuz007: 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
Evaberry:

ASHAWO!!!!!

BABA sule food Don show

What's with the vulgar name calling. She thief your man?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) / Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) / Wole Ojo And Kehinde Bankole Are In A Relationship? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.