Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else's Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else's Phone (32359 Views)

Who Else Phone Is Spoiling This COVID-19 Period / First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone / 5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else’s Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else's Phone by sod09(m): 7:18am On Jan 15, 2017
i do all of em
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else's Phone by Kimjinkyu(f): 7:19am On Jan 15, 2017
do not copy number from another person's phone
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else's Phone by Baba4dgals: 7:25am On Jan 15, 2017
Op who did all dis to u ?

But I can relate wit numba 5 cos seun logged me out of my nairaland account

Modified: don't use my call card without my permission cos dats d highest mistake u can do wit ma fone
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else's Phone by EmmyBiggy(m): 7:26am On Jan 15, 2017
that is to say no need of collecting some ones phone when you can not even peruse through his album
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else's Phone by Dexema(m): 7:28am On Jan 15, 2017
Even with my siblings sef, I get my privacy with MY phone.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else's Phone by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 15, 2017
kings09:
Don't remove their sim witout permission n don't borrow airtime on sum1 else's line.

Removing someone's sim without permission is much worse grin
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else's Phone by SalomonKane: 7:32am On Jan 15, 2017
naijaboiy:
How about those girls collecting your phones so they can stylishly check your bank account balance in your inbox messages. undecided
I like the girls who do that. After they've seen what they wanted to see, when they come demanding for cash, I tell them my motto: "My Money Is Not Free". grin cheesy

Greed is a potent weapon that can be used against greedy girls.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else's Phone by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 15, 2017
naijaboiy:
How about those girls collecting your phones so they can stylishly check your bank account balance in your inbox messages. undecided

Exactly. . .ladies most especially.

So annoying lipsrsealed

#YOLO
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else's Phone by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 15, 2017
sod09:
i do all of em

Change your ways bro before people start hiding their phones from you. grin
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else's Phone by hikanotes(m): 7:37am On Jan 15, 2017
smiley grin
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else's Phone by Chanchit: 7:42am On Jan 15, 2017
All you mentioned is still not as painful as someone logging into. por n site on ur phone, very annoying.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else's Phone by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 15, 2017
Kimjinkyu:
do not copy number from another person's phone

Why will somebody do that ?
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else's Phone by naijaboiy: 7:43am On Jan 15, 2017
richommie:

Exactly. . .ladies most especially.

So annoying lipsrsealed

#YOLO
It's only ladies that do that shït na! grin
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else's Phone by naijaboiy: 7:45am On Jan 15, 2017
SalomonKane:
I like the girls who do that. After they've seen what they wanted to see, when they come demanding for cash, I tell them my motto: "My Money Is Not Free". grin cheesy

Greed is a potent weapon that can be used against greedy girls.
Hahaha...you're right. A girl who's checking your account balance definitely wants to see if she can eat your money.

So it's better you let her know she can't spend your money for free. grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else's Phone by Kimjinkyu(f): 7:46am On Jan 15, 2017
tobijoshua:

Why will somebody do that ?

someone do that to me
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else's Phone by naijaoil: 7:48am On Jan 15, 2017
Good to know.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else's Phone by SalomonKane: 7:52am On Jan 15, 2017
naijaboiy:

Hahaha...you're right. A girl who's checking your account balance definitely wants to see if she can eat your money.

So it's better you let her know she can't spend your money for free. grin
Exactly, that's the most annoying thing. They want to eat your money without giving something in return.

Many of them think just as long as you have money, it's their God given right to eat it and for you to spend on them. Imagine! As if na dem help person hustle the money. grin

Bro, for me, I don't waste time, the moment I know a girl is after money, I tell her straight up, "my money isn't free". It's that simple.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else's Phone by pressplay411(m): 7:58am On Jan 15, 2017
Guess checking their SMS isn't so terrible. Op I cashew.grin
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else's Phone by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 15, 2017
Kimjinkyu:

someone do that to me
grin The person number he/she took is very special to you ?
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else's Phone by akogun316(m): 8:09am On Jan 15, 2017
To what purpose if a naija babe collect your phone and can't access either of this options... except if she wants to check the time

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else's Phone by adetunjioludami(m): 8:11am On Jan 15, 2017
yomibelle:
true talk....
i turned on the hotspot for a friend to browse, only for him to start downloading a movie
errrrmmm y m I finding dis hard to believe, a woman putting on her hotspot for a man.. Hmmmn
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else's Phone by player007(m): 8:12am On Jan 15, 2017
yomibelle:
true talk....
i turned on the hotspot for a friend to browse, only for him to start downloading a movie
Lolz. That your friend eh. na slap the person deserve.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else's Phone by MrIcredible: 8:18am On Jan 15, 2017
One girl collected just to have a feel and she stylishly sent "CALL ME BACK" message from my phone to hers.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else's Phone by Kimjinkyu(f): 8:18am On Jan 15, 2017
tobijoshua:

grin The person number he/she took is very special to you ?
yes. he copy my friend number from my phone without my consent.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else's Phone by naijaboiy: 8:22am On Jan 15, 2017
SalomonKane:
Exactly, that's the most annoying thing. They want to eat your money without giving something in return.

Many of them think just as long as you have money, it's their God given right to eat it and for you to spend on them. Imagine! As if na dem help person hustle the money. grin

Bro, for me, I don't waste time, the moment I know a girl is after money, I tell her straight up, "my money isn't free". It's that simple.
Very simple o!

No "chopping" for free. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else's Phone by cooljoe(m): 8:55am On Jan 15, 2017
I can't even watch pictures? den wat m I doing wit d fone na? :oI can't even watch pictures? den wat m I doing wit d fone na?
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else's Phone by Malayy(m): 8:59am On Jan 15, 2017
don't download blue film on someone's phone..

I'm guilty of this..
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else's Phone by Fabulousb36(f): 9:07am On Jan 15, 2017
I'm guilty of No4
Do u know dat by going thru a persons gallery u can know d kind of person he/she is, where he/she has been, likes nd addictions...
When I'm on a first date I'd rather go thru d guy's gallery dan listen to d long story he has to tell... #DontJudge
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else's Phone by sod09(m): 9:10am On Jan 15, 2017
tobijoshua:

Change your ways bro before people start hiding their phones from you. grin
make dem i hide am na... i will look for it, my brother even changed is password
but i know all his tricks
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else's Phone by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 15, 2017
Kimjinkyu:

yes. he copy my friend number from my phone without my consent.

He might like that your friend and does not know how to tell you or his she your b/f ? grin
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else's Phone by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 15, 2017
sod09:
make dem i hide am na... i will look for it, my brother even changed is password
but i know all his tricks

smiley it is brothers like you that makes people use "lgkgtagvjgegtjgtgadngtgj" as password grin

Funny man! cheesy
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else's Phone by sweetestever(f): 9:20am On Jan 15, 2017
and do not go through messages

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Ways To Reduce Data Consumption On Android. / Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread / Internet Outages Experienced In Nigeria Over Damage Of 3 Undersea Cables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.