Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

What Is The Key To Bearing Fruit As A Christian? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Key To Bearing Fruit As A Christian? (5570 Views)

The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ / Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React / Taken Root Downward And Bearing Fruit Upward. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Key To Bearing Fruit As A Christian? by Activityj(m): 8:33am On Feb 07, 2017
Having been fully grounded in the Word, lunch out your net for a great catch unto the Master.
Re: What Is The Key To Bearing Fruit As A Christian? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
Activityj:

Having been fully grounded in the Word, lunch out your net for a great catch unto the Master.

How do you launch out? undecided
Re: What Is The Key To Bearing Fruit As A Christian? by Activityj(m): 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

How do you launch out? undecided
by evangelism, by visitation, by follow up, by loving your neighbour as you love yourself.
Re: What Is The Key To Bearing Fruit As A Christian? by anukulapo: 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
dyze:
Fear God and keep His commandment. This is the whole duty of man. Ecc 12:13.

Let me break it down. I used to smoke and drink in the past but I stopped not because it was easy but because I love and respect my wife and won't want to do anything that will hurt her by smoking. At the long run, I am doing myself a great favour morally.

If you fear and respect God, you will stop anything that is sin( that is against his commandment).
You stopped drinking and smoking because of your wife, how does that translate to "fearing God and keeping his commands"?
Re: What Is The Key To Bearing Fruit As A Christian? by dyze(m): 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
anukulapo:

You stopped drinking and smoking because of your wife, how does that translate to "fearing God and keeping his commands"?
Cos I respect her.

I am likening it to the fact that if I can stop certain immoral acts for a human being due to respect, how much more God
Re: What Is The Key To Bearing Fruit As A Christian? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:59am On Mar 27, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

What is the key to bearing fruit as a Christian? How can I bear more spiritual fruit in my Christian life?

Suggested answer:

https://www.gotquestions.org/bearing-fruit.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Reincarnation? / Margaret Amure: "I Lied" / Meet Mercy Chinwo Who Sings ''excess Love'' And The Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.