Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Meet Mercy Chinwo Who Sings ''excess Love'' And The Lyrics - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet Mercy Chinwo Who Sings ''excess Love'' And The Lyrics (5574 Views)

Meet Mercy Chinwo's Father / Mercy Chinwo The Excess Love Crooner Was Shot Yesterday By Robbers / "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Mercy Chinwo Who Sings ''excess Love'' And The Lyrics by Omuneizzy6(m): 4:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
Mercy Chinwo is a Nigerian singer-
songwriter and actress. Chinwo first came to prominence after winning the Etisalat and
Pepsi sponsored Nigerian Idol Season 2 in 2012. Chinwo's father died when she was at a young age.

Below is the lyric of her song titled:
''Excess Love''
Your Love is kind
Your Love is Patient
You feel my heart With so much Peace and Joy
You’re Amazing
You make my life feel brand New You’re Amazing You make my life feel brand New
(Chorus)
Jesus You Love Me Too Much o Too much o, too much o Excess Love o (4x)
(Verse)
Your Love is Patient
You feel my heart With so much Peace and Joy
You’re Amazing You make my life feel brand New All your promises are YEA and AMEN You’re not a man YOU never lie
(Chorus)
Jesus You Love Me Too Much o Too much o, too much o Excess Love o Too much o, too much o Excess Love o

(1) (Reply)

Benny Hinn Captured On Wheel Chair After Brief Illness In Germany(photo) / Ur Opinion On Ipad Replacing Bible / Wrestling Against The Power Of Darkness; What's The Meaning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.