Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Christian Evangelism With A Limousine... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Evangelism With A Limousine... (637 Views)

Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba / Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine / Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Evangelism With A Limousine... by SmellingAnus(m): 4:00am On Jan 15, 2017
This is what Evangelism should be ... ( Note : other ways of Evangelism are also commendable)

Lalasticlala , Oam4j

Re: Christian Evangelism With A Limousine... by osumak2: 4:40am On Jan 15, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Christian Evangelism With A Limousine... by Omudia11: 4:42am On Jan 15, 2017
At least they are not bombing people.
Re: Christian Evangelism With A Limousine... by Flatties: 5:01am On Jan 15, 2017
Omudia11:
At least they are not bombing people.

Slowpoke spotted
Re: Christian Evangelism With A Limousine... by Karlovich: 5:04am On Jan 15, 2017
opium for the masses, and the end of the day the country is still one of the most corrupt
Re: Christian Evangelism With A Limousine... by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 15, 2017

SmellingAnus you dey Port Abi?

Okay kwantinu!
Re: Christian Evangelism With A Limousine... by Kondomatic(m): 6:38am On Jan 15, 2017
Well, I wouldn't listen to you if you tell me that God has good plans for me while you're dressed in rags.
Re: Christian Evangelism With A Limousine... by SmellingAnus(m): 8:12am On Jan 15, 2017
unclezuma:

SmellingAnus you dey Port Abi?

Okay kwantinu!
yes oh cool you?
Re: Christian Evangelism With A Limousine... by SmellingAnus(m): 8:13am On Jan 15, 2017
Kondomatic:
Well, I wouldn't listen to you if you tell me that God has good plans for me while you're dressed in rags.
you are right bro... Some persons will only listen to people that spears better than them.... Word...
Re: Christian Evangelism With A Limousine... by Omudia11: 8:26am On Jan 15, 2017
Its a beautiful Sunday, receive sense in Jesus name.
Igbos:

Slowpoke spotted
Re: Christian Evangelism With A Limousine... by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 15, 2017
SmellingAnus:
yes oh cool you?

Same

(1) (Reply)

I Haven't Seen Fulani Christians In Real Life. / Checkout This Church Signpost Spotted In London / More About Catholicism (why Catholic Priest Don't Marry)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.