Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Warri Community Leader Arrested For "Killing" His Divorce Seeking Wife. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Warri Community Leader Arrested For "Killing" His Divorce Seeking Wife. Photos (27349 Views)

Cult Leader Arrested After Bloody Clash Between Aye & Eiye Cult Members / Wife Of Kidnapper And Sister In-law To Notorious Gang Leader Arrested. Photos / Female Cult Leader Arrested In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri Community Leader Arrested For "Killing" His Divorce Seeking Wife. Photos by Dongreat(m): 12:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
Tolexander:
nna never know anything for the village!

He will soon be back to the village. Na Nigeria we dey

You know nothing about the tribes in warri. You kill any woman from a different tribe in warri your own don finish and the lady is from Orogun.. Big wahala for that man. If the government don't deal with the man, the woman brothers and/or kinsmen will go diabolical to not only kill the man but his entire family.

In warri you as a an urhobo is dating ishekeri woman and you beat her, you own don finish cos nah gather beat be your name. So use my example to judge this case

Tribalism between the tribes in Warri, Delta State is major that parents advise their kids to marry from same and not another's.
Re: Warri Community Leader Arrested For "Killing" His Divorce Seeking Wife. Photos by arsenic33(m): 12:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
Owshhh!! God have Mercy...... I hope judgement won't be perverted.... RIP
Re: Warri Community Leader Arrested For "Killing" His Divorce Seeking Wife. Photos by madgoat(m): 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
Wasted kittykat cry
People are wicked... How person go just throw way this kind thing. Instead make him dey enjoy the kittykat dey go cry
Re: Warri Community Leader Arrested For "Killing" His Divorce Seeking Wife. Photos by Zeze06(m): 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
Really sad
Re: Warri Community Leader Arrested For "Killing" His Divorce Seeking Wife. Photos by Eibams60(m): 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
aariwa:
Love crime.Low self esteem maybe the man's problem which could have stemmed from people in his life leaving him in the past and this woman is the last straw he is holding unto.He prefers to die than see the woman leave.The woman should have lied to him that she wants to travel and go and see her parents instead of telling him point blank that she wants a divorce.R.IP to the innocent woman and may God comfort their children
be a man. why would she lie when she can say it to his face. tell d truth and face d consequence. as$ hole
Re: Warri Community Leader Arrested For "Killing" His Divorce Seeking Wife. Photos by axeman2(m): 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
THAT SHALL NOT KILL! IF YOU KILL BY THE GUN YOU SHALL DIE BY IT.
Re: Warri Community Leader Arrested For "Killing" His Divorce Seeking Wife. Photos by united25(m): 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
I live in jeddo and i can confirm that this event happened yesterday... bt wat I heard was that the man shot her leg den he went further to shot her in the head thereby killing her....also some people said he belongs to ogboni society sha.... undecided
Re: Warri Community Leader Arrested For "Killing" His Divorce Seeking Wife. Photos by xpool(m): 1:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
NotOfThis:
Ridiculous comment.
It's not every comment you respond to; you never knew, some PRISON INMATES HAVE ACCESS TO INTERNET.

1 Like

Re: Warri Community Leader Arrested For "Killing" His Divorce Seeking Wife. Photos by Mayflowa(m): 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
lofty900:
No sympathy for women who die in abusive relationships. She must have dumped good guys before ending up with this killer husband as "second wife" grin

This is not a nice thing to say for the dead. Don't count yourself lucky until you are married. In her own case, she was going to run away from abuse when she met her waterloo
Re: Warri Community Leader Arrested For "Killing" His Divorce Seeking Wife. Photos by deflover(m): 1:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
And I just left ororekpe.....dad told me a ghania kill a boy a few days ago
Now dis another one killed

Hmmmm my mum is orogun
Dem no go hear oh
Re: Warri Community Leader Arrested For "Killing" His Divorce Seeking Wife. Photos by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
Im sure this man goes to church. He is a christian. God help us in this country

1 Like

Re: Warri Community Leader Arrested For "Killing" His Divorce Seeking Wife. Photos by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
warri! am not surprised!
Re: Warri Community Leader Arrested For "Killing" His Divorce Seeking Wife. Photos by Abhamid(m): 2:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
lofty900:
No sympathy for women who die in abusive relationships. She must have dumped good guys before ending up with this killer husband as "second wife" grin
Ridiculous n selfish comment
Re: Warri Community Leader Arrested For "Killing" His Divorce Seeking Wife. Photos by protocoll(m): 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
wen will crime end here?
Re: Warri Community Leader Arrested For "Killing" His Divorce Seeking Wife. Photos by lielbree: 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
lofty900:
And when they call people that have a Son, your parents will come out... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Warri Community Leader Arrested For "Killing" His Divorce Seeking Wife. Photos by YaksonFCA(m): 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
RIP
Re: Warri Community Leader Arrested For "Killing" His Divorce Seeking Wife. Photos by agrovick(m): 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
Tolexander:
nna never know anything for the village!

He will soon be back to the village. Na Nigeria we dey

He might return to the village but definitely not in the near future. These guys are a bit vindictive, I'm surprised fire wasn't set to his properties
Re: Warri Community Leader Arrested For "Killing" His Divorce Seeking Wife. Photos by nams77: 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
pyyxxaro:
True Story

Happened in Jeddo close to Warri Refinery embarassed

Exactly! Was in that neighborhood too pick up my clothes from my tailor.
Re: Warri Community Leader Arrested For "Killing" His Divorce Seeking Wife. Photos by DaGC(m): 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
Heard about it too. At his age, he go hold gate tire. His titles are already lost. What a shame. R.I.P to the lady
Re: Warri Community Leader Arrested For "Killing" His Divorce Seeking Wife. Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
ahhahahahahaah so fulani don turn to adjectivei go borrow diz word grin grin grin grin grin
gbenga4sure:
if this is really true,then the man should be hanged or what kind of provocation can make someone kill. This is a very barbaric and fulanistic act.pls dont quote me
Re: Warri Community Leader Arrested For "Killing" His Divorce Seeking Wife. Photos by gbenga4sure(m): 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
ahhahahahahaah so fulani don turn to adjectivei go borrow diz word grin grin grin grin grin
you are very free to borrow and help me spread the word till it gets a place in the dictionary as a behavior or act of the most backward set of people in the world. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay N60k Bank Debt / Zimbabwean Driver Speeds Off After Buying 1,000 Litres Of Diesel Without Payment / How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.