Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. (57900 Views)

Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees / Iya Aladuke: 'My Grandchild Died In A Car My Fan Gave Me' / Fan Gave Phyno A Portrait In Port-Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by Omotakins(m): 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
Movies produced then in nollywood had originality, good concept, great storyline and a lot of thoughts and creativity were put into them. One can't say same of today's. full of craps! I remember Asiri nla, Ti Oluwa nile, Iru esin, Fali werepe, Asewo re Meca, Lola idije( if that's the real title), ori and so on.
Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by shapman: 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
ipodstinks:
it was a fantastic movie by my man muyiwa. But you can go and watch TI OLUWA NILE by baba wande. That movie is scary.

haaaa brossssss, you wicked hoo!!!

that movie is youruba's no 1 most horrowful movie!!! I couldn't go to the toilet to weewee at night alone that year. the movie is classic aswear!
Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by Moonland100(m): 5:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
dominique:
I knew it was going to be Ori before clicking on the topic. Every one around me keeps raving about his performance in the movie whenever he comes on the screen. Seems I'm one of the 20 people that is yet to see the movie embarassed
Here also, before clicking d page, it was obvious. Good performance in that movie. Whaow! If he can be remembered for what he did 14years ago, then no case is close.
Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by Adek15(m): 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
akeemakinremi:
Ori, ile & ogo osupa, all by mr authentic
and alapadupe. God!! Watch that movie and you will just be amazed
Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by daneni1(m): 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
lonelydora:
'Ori' in my dialect means 'Shea butter'

it can also mean head
Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by freshkik(m): 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nma27:
Can't stop tears from flowing anytime I watch emotional movies or read emotional books.... Hope I'm normal
Nah, it's very very abnormal sad
Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by Forevergood: 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
Money speaks
Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by nuelyoyo(m): 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
dominique:
I knew it was going to be Ori before clicking on the topic. Every one around me keeps raving about his performance in the movie whenever he comes on the screen. Seems I'm one of the 20 people that is yet to see the movie embarassed
same with me, I knew and could bet on my life before clicking on the topic that it was ORI. I have watched that film over and over again, and I never get tired of watching it. The film is da bomb.
Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by BerryAnny(m): 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nma27:
Can't stop tears from flowing anytime I watch emotional movies or read emotional books.... Hope I'm normal
You are naht dear!
Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by cleph(m): 12:22am On Jan 16, 2017
congratulation bro...really happy for you. gat to celebrate this.
Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by shotuns: 2:03am On Jan 16, 2017
Can anyone share any link to weblink to download the movie 'ORI' and "AYELOJA" BY LERE PAIMO (EDA ONILEOLA)online, I'd love to see the movie. Thanks guys.
Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by ipodstinks: 11:20am On Jan 16, 2017
shapman:

haaaa brossssss, you wicked hoo!!!

that movie is youruba's no 1 most horrowful movie!!! I couldn't go to the toilet to weewee at night alone that year. the movie is classic aswear!
I dey tell you. Me self not fit stay alone den when I watched it.
Re: A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. by Akinwale1424(m): 1:07am On May 25, 2018
No Be Only U Oo, Thats Why I Stop Watching Emotional Movies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics / 5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful / Rihanna’s Response To Fan Who Commented On Her “Stretch Marks” (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.