Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

N-power Can Give Buhari About 5millon Votes In 2019. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N-power Can Give Buhari About 5millon Votes In 2019. (4010 Views)

What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ / Full Text Of Tinubu's Letter To Buhari About Oyegun/APC Crisis Emerges / No Power Can Bring Me Down – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Can Give Buhari About 5millon Votes In 2019. by greatiyk4u(m): 10:59am On Jan 15, 2017
N-POWER CAN OFFER BUHARI ADDITIONAL MILLIONS OF VOTES IN 2019

the N-power program piloted by President Muhammadu Buhari administration is one of the best things that has happened to our teeming unemployed youths in Nigeria.

before now, most of the unemployed peeps had lost hope in any form of government vacancies due to lack of transparency and accountability in the system.....the easiest condition to getting employment in the government circle is either by connection,paying a huge amount of money running into million or being a slave/sex tool to a politician who may be poorly educated for help........what a pity

a good friend of mine who graduated 5 years ago from the first indigenous and the only university OF Nigeria has been working in a private school for over 3 years now with a salary of 15k monthly here in enugu. he has a wife who also works in a factory that pays her 10k/month with two kids and a small provision store. they are both university graduates with good grades.

this guy in question before now hated Buhari with passion and doesn't even like anybody talking good about him as he had concluded Buhari a failure even before ascending the exalted presidency seat

fast forward to ending of 2016, he and his wife were shortlisted in the N-teach programs on a combined monthly allowance of 60k/month and 1.44millon for the two years period.......as i am typing this my guy who is an economics graduated has obtained a low interest loan of 1million naira from a cooperative society to expand his store using the N power as collateral on pay back plan of 100k per month hoping to source 60k from his allowance and the rest from the Projected profit from the expanded provision store.

If you say any rubbish about Buhari in his presence now, am not sure if he is gonna spare your life...... he said he and his wife have concluded plans to disown any of their family members who refuses to vote Buhari in 2019 should he contest again...... if all the expected 500,000 beneficiaries can attract 5 family and friends eligible voters to PMB based on good will, cant we proudly say that 2500000 votes is already assured as an addition to the guaranteed millions that have always voted for him?

God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: N-power Can Give Buhari About 5millon Votes In 2019. by Agimor(m): 11:01am On Jan 15, 2017
I don't get it. Is it tangible or intangible.
Re: N-power Can Give Buhari About 5millon Votes In 2019. by kings09(m): 11:01am On Jan 15, 2017
It's true. I agree wit Op. Infact I concur grin

That wit #30k stipend, u can get #1million loan.

That govt vacancies r more transparent under buhari. The likes of CBN, FIRS, SEC recruitments were all secret...sory...I mean open grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: N-power Can Give Buhari About 5millon Votes In 2019. by greatiyk4u(m): 11:08am On Jan 15, 2017
kings09:
It's true. I agree wit Op. Infact I concur grin

That wit #30k stipend, u can get #1million loan.

That govt vacancies r more transparent under buhari. The likes of CBN, FIRS, SEC recruitments were all secret...sory...I mean open grin grin grin

what is this one saying?
Re: N-power Can Give Buhari About 5millon Votes In 2019. by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 15, 2017
APC and its resident zombies. ......

15 Likes

Re: N-power Can Give Buhari About 5millon Votes In 2019. by peteken: 11:14am On Jan 15, 2017
Op... If na by givin moni jona for win 2015 na...

5 Likes

Re: N-power Can Give Buhari About 5millon Votes In 2019. by greatiyk4u(m): 11:15am On Jan 15, 2017
peteken:
Op... If na by givin moni jona for win 2015 na...

Jona gave to the elites not the poor masses that is the difference
Re: N-power Can Give Buhari About 5millon Votes In 2019. by DauraDullard0(m): 11:25am On Jan 15, 2017
greatiyk4u:
Mechie onu!

I know alot of YouWin beneficiaries from the North and South-Waste who collected more than N5m each and still vigorously campaigned against Jonathan. We're talking about people who got grants ranging in millions and you're talking about N30k. What is N30k?

Buhari is finished!

11 Likes

Re: N-power Can Give Buhari About 5millon Votes In 2019. by khalifjgusau(m): 11:25am On Jan 15, 2017
Do you think Buhari will survive with this only so call N-Power programme? Mhmmm... APC and Buhari really swept us all from our feet. Perhaps, the God is angry on us for making a poor decision during the last elections... Allah ya bude zuciyar ka...

4 Likes

Re: N-power Can Give Buhari About 5millon Votes In 2019. by greatiyk4u(m): 11:29am On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=DauraDullard0 post=52823108]Mechie onu!

I know alot of YouWin beneficiaries from the North and South-Waste who collected more than N5m each and still vigorously campaigned against Jonathan. We're talking about people who got grants ranging in millions and you're talking about N30k. What is N30k?

Buhari is finished! [/quote

u really know them?........ please who are they cos i was shortlisted and trained in the youwin stuff but was never given a dine even with my practical and beautiful business plan.....

youwin and sure p was for pdp loyalists

1 Like

Re: N-power Can Give Buhari About 5millon Votes In 2019. by infohenry(m): 11:30am On Jan 15, 2017
I hope what you just stated here is not reason for this N power, I believe is conceived with good intent because I have two dependent who also hate but now he is the best after receiving their alert last week.

1 Like

Re: N-power Can Give Buhari About 5millon Votes In 2019. by OLADD: 11:32am On Jan 15, 2017
OP, life has taught me that power only comes from God and not from man. Buhari was destined to become president in 2015, not necessarily because of "packaging" from the likes of Tinubu, Fayemi, Ameachi, Obama and co., but simply because Heaven had chosen him to lead the country. So, if Buhari and his "packagers" think NPOWER and some muchroom tokenism can make him the president in 2019( if he chooses to contest), a great shocker awaits them. Idi Amin also did one or two "good" things in Uganda.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Can Give Buhari About 5millon Votes In 2019. by greatiyk4u(m): 11:33am On Jan 15, 2017
infohenry:
I hope what you just stated here is not reason for this N power, I believe is conceived with good intent because I have two dependent who also hate but now he is the best after receiving their alert last week.

i dont think it is the reason for the program but this is the first time the masses are benefiting in large numbers from any government policy of this nature in recent times
Re: N-power Can Give Buhari About 5millon Votes In 2019. by DauraDullard0(m): 11:35am On Jan 15, 2017
greatiyk4u:
Shut up! You were never shortlisted... You probably wasn't smart enough to make it past the training stage. I personally know more than 20 people who genuinely benefited from YouWin and whose businesses are thriving till today. I can give you names and addresses if you want. These are very apolitical folks who took the opportunity that came their way. How did YouWin become a political tool for the PDP? Are you OK at all?

5 Likes

Re: N-power Can Give Buhari About 5millon Votes In 2019. by greatiyk4u(m): 11:35am On Jan 15, 2017
OLADD:
OP, life has taught me that power only comes from God and not from man. Buhari was destined to become president in 2015, not necessarily because of "packaging" from the likes of Tinubu, Fayemi, Ameachi, Obama and co., but simply because Heaven had chosen him to lead the country. So, if Buhari and his "packagers" think NPOWER and some muchroom tokenism can make him the president in 2019( if he chooses to contest), a great shocker awaits them.

if power truly comes from God then who are you to know that great shocker awaits him in 2019?
Re: N-power Can Give Buhari About 5millon Votes In 2019. by greatiyk4u(m): 11:37am On Jan 15, 2017
DauraDullard0:
Shut up! You were never shortlisted... You probably wasn't smart enough to make it past the training stage. I personally know more than 20 people who genuinely benefited from YouWin and whose businesses are thriving till today. I can give you names and addresses if you want. These are very apolitical folks who took the opportunity that came their way. How did YouWin become a political tool for the PDP? Are you OK at all?

i give up on you.........keep swimming in ur fallacious fantasy. . ..........ur moniker says it all

1 Like

Re: N-power Can Give Buhari About 5millon Votes In 2019. by infohenry(m): 11:48am On Jan 15, 2017
greatiyk4u:

i dont think it is the reason for the program but this is the first time the masses are benefiting in large numbers from any government policy of this nature in recent times
I hope so, it is laudable government policy.
Re: N-power Can Give Buhari About 5millon Votes In 2019. by DauraDullard0(m): 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
greatiyk4u:
i give up on you.........keep swimming in ur fallacious fantasy. . ..........ur moniker says it all
Imagine a failed YouWin applicant coming here to make noise. I wonder what your story would've been if you had scaled through.

Once again, I'll ask you to shut up. While you're at it, you can keep yourself busy here...

https://www.nairaland.com/3573290/it-cost-me-least-n80k

1 Like

Re: N-power Can Give Buhari About 5millon Votes In 2019. by Sibrah: 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
DauraDullard0:
You mean they thrived under Dictator Buhari the Duara Dullard0's harsh economic climate?
Please what kind of business are the 20 acquitances of yours into?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Can Give Buhari About 5millon Votes In 2019. by Daplux4: 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
DauraDullard0:
Mechie onu!

Buhari is finished!

my bro op thinks with his little calculation will give failure like buhari 25 million vote.
op by the time campaign start u will be looking another direction.
Re: N-power Can Give Buhari About 5millon Votes In 2019. by DauraDullard0(m): 12:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
Sibrah:

You mean they thrived under Dictator Buhari the Duara Dullard0's harsh economic climate?
Please what kind of business are the 20 acquitances of yours into?
I mean they're still in business. Those who are taking the brunt of Buhari's misgovernance are the end users... The masses like you and I. Business owners increase their individual prices so they can remain in business. The guinea pigs are the buying masses.

1 Like

Re: N-power Can Give Buhari About 5millon Votes In 2019. by idupaul: 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
greatiyk4u:

So you mean you still want Buhari to continue? Continue what and to where exactly?
Re: N-power Can Give Buhari About 5millon Votes In 2019. by Sibrah: 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
DauraDullard0:
I mean they're still in business. Those who are taking the brunt of Buhari's misgovernance are the end users... The masses like you and I. Business owners increase their individual prices so they can remain in business. The guinea pigs are the buying masses.
You say . . . But you mean . . .
Re: N-power Can Give Buhari About 5millon Votes In 2019. by DauraDullard0(m): 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
Sibrah:
You say . . . But you mean . . .
What difference does that make? Whether I say or I mean, Buhari has made life hell on earth for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: N-power Can Give Buhari About 5millon Votes In 2019. by Sibrah: 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
DauraDullard0:
What difference does that make?
On one hand Buhari is a failure with harsh policies but on another hand GEJ's initiative are thriving under his harsh policies for the sake of GEJ's legacy . . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Can Give Buhari About 5millon Votes In 2019. by greatiyk4u(m): 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
Sibrah:
On one hand Buhari is a failure with harsh policies but on another hand GEJ's initiative are thriving under his harsh policies for the sake of GEJ's legacy . . .

lolz

allow him to continue exposing his ignorance in the public

make e continue to dey pain am

1 Like

Re: N-power Can Give Buhari About 5millon Votes In 2019. by greatiyk4u(m): 12:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
DauraDullard0:
What difference does that make? Whether I say or I mean, Buhari has made life hell on earth for Nigerians.

critical reasoning is lacking here

continue arguing from ignorance
Re: N-power Can Give Buhari About 5millon Votes In 2019. by DauraDullard0(m): 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
Sibrah:
Businesses are folding up en masse nationwide. Everybody knows that. It's one of Buhari's legacies. Those who are still in business are there through sheer grit and will-power. Plenty who cannot cope have closed shop a long time ago. The fact that Nigerians are able to walk into the marketplace and buy anything today is because they're buying at cut-throat prices.

I'm very sure you're a zombie. Even starving zombies tell themselves that all is well.

3 Likes

Re: N-power Can Give Buhari About 5millon Votes In 2019. by Sibrah: 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
DauraDullard0:
Businesses are folding up en masse nationwide. Everybody knows that. It's one of Buhari's legacies. Those who are still in business are there through sheer grit and will-power. Plenty who cannot cope have closed shop a long time ago. The fact that Nigerians are able to walk into the marketplace and buy anything today is because they're buying at cut-throat prices.

I'm very sure you're a zombie. Even starving zombies tell themselves that all is well.
Excluding your 20 or thereabout friends and acquitances of course . . .
You haven't answer my question about your 20 businesses. What kind of business are they please?
Re: N-power Can Give Buhari About 5millon Votes In 2019. by DauraDullard0(m): 1:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
Sibrah:
Excluding your 20 or thereabout friends and acquitances of course . . .
You haven't answer my question about your 20 businesses. What kind of business are they please?
First of all, it's ACQUAINTANCES.

Secondly, every shop hasn't closed yet. I'm sure that's the target of Buhari's government... To shut down Nigeria.

Thirdly as regards the YouWin folks. Some of them are Printers, some are farmers. I know one that has a cleaning business..... Business might be bad but he hasn't closed shop yet. I also know one that opened an IT Center. His office is still open.

1 Like

Re: N-power Can Give Buhari About 5millon Votes In 2019. by Sibrah: 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
DauraDullard0:
. . . .
The fact that Nigerians are able to walk into the marketplace and buy anything today is because they're buying at cut-throat prices.
. . . .
people now love cut-throat price .
Re: N-power Can Give Buhari About 5millon Votes In 2019. by Sibrah: 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
DauraDullard0:
First of all, it's ACQUAINTANCES.

Secondly, every shop hasn't closed yet. I'm sure that's the target of Buhari's government... To shut down Nigeria.

Thirdly as regards the YouWin folks. Some of them are Printers, some are farmers. I know one that has a cleaning business..... Business might be bad but he hasn't closed shop yet. I also know one that opened an IT Center. His office is still open.
Thank you so much, atleast you confirm that farmers, printers, IT businesses and cleaners are thriving under the Duara-Dullard.
You said you are familiar with the YouWIN program, please what was the interest rate for the loan/grant again?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Greatest Black Nation In The World. "NIGERIA" / OGUN STATE Governorship Election Update / Oodua Nation Is Coming - Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.