Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:15 PM

The MMM Stupidity: Why We Must All Join Hands To Kill It! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The MMM Stupidity: Why We Must All Join Hands To Kill It! (2845 Views)

How To Get Your Money Back From The MMM / How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The MMM Stupidity: Why We Must All Join Hands To Kill It! by rengsho: 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
shachris02:

You are so wrong. We are winning already

Imagine. You and who are "WE"? Honesty I can see you you are Jobless for you to carry MMM wahalla for head like Gala seller.
Re: The MMM Stupidity: Why We Must All Join Hands To Kill It! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
Op I think you should mind your business. The lazy youths your talking about, how many of them have you helped to secure a good job. This is complete nonsense!! Nigeria has failed the youths, our leaders are selfish and curropt, they are thieves. MMM isn't going to last forever but I tell you, it made a way for many of us.
Re: The MMM Stupidity: Why We Must All Join Hands To Kill It! by shachris02: 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
rengsho:

Imagine. You and who are "WE"? Honesty I can see you you are Jobless for you to carry MMM wahalla for head like Gala seller.

trust me bro, we are winning big time. cool
Re: The MMM Stupidity: Why We Must All Join Hands To Kill It! by shachris02: 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
grossintel:
Op I think you should mind your business. The lazy youths your talking about, how many of them have you helped to secure a good job. This is complete nonsense!! Nigeria has failed the youths, our leaders are selfish and curropt, they are thieves. MMM isn't going to last forever but I tell you, it made a way for many of us.

already set up two programmers for a job in a top firm today. Any youth that is gullible enough to fall for MMM has never been ready to lead a serious life. As an employer, one of the criteria I would set for giving any youth a job is MMM. If you indulged in MMM, means you are super greedy, selfish and I can't work with anyone with these traits.
Re: The MMM Stupidity: Why We Must All Join Hands To Kill It! by GMBuhari: 4:33am On Jan 16, 2017
rengsho:

You most be from a Bush. Or you maybe a stone age man. Matching is going on. And people are paying

Yet not one payment proof

Hehehehe he

1 Like

Re: The MMM Stupidity: Why We Must All Join Hands To Kill It! by rengsho: 7:47am On Jan 16, 2017
GMBuhari:

Hehehehe he

Honestly I can see that you are Jobless. Get a Life Pls. . . I don't know why you want to carry somebody's issue on your head like person wey dey sell Gala.

Why must I show you proof of my payment? Na your money?

NAWA O!
Re: The MMM Stupidity: Why We Must All Join Hands To Kill It! by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 16, 2017
Mr Dafuq u talking about...

We haven't even gone anywhere and u r already cussing. You really funny. You say it's our money? OUR MONEY? MY MONEY AND YOUR MONEY IS OUR MONEY? . That's the lamest line I have heard in the midst of all the criticisms of our beloved community. Niqqa, I don't think so.Hilarious.

I can see you are just craving for attention like a wounded little girl. Sorry to say tho, that's my observation.

I hate to be the bearer of what you would consider bad news tho. MMM participants have stopped listening to news/attention peddlers like you.

I have read every note by you and All I can say is. "Mind your business man, we really don't care. We have the spare money so piss off".

Re: The MMM Stupidity: Why We Must All Join Hands To Kill It! by GMBuhari: 10:45am On Jan 16, 2017
rengsho:

Honestly I can see that you are Jobless. Get a Life Pls. . . I don't know why you want to carry somebody's issue on your head like person wey dey sell Gala.

Why must I show you proof of my payment? Na your money?

NAWA O!

Hahahahahahahahah show us proof

Just left bank, nobody is paying MMM money

Oobi o Jo luge o fe sunkun peee leee oooo

1 Like

Re: The MMM Stupidity: Why We Must All Join Hands To Kill It! by GMBuhari: 10:48am On Jan 16, 2017
rengsho:

You most be from a Bush. Or you maybe a stone age man. Matching is going on. And people are paying

All I asked is show us proof
Re: The MMM Stupidity: Why We Must All Join Hands To Kill It! by rengsho: 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
GMBuhari:

Hahahahahahahahah show us proof

Just left bank, nobody is paying MMM money

Oobi o Jo luge o fe sunkun peee leee oooo

Honestly you re really a fool. So people in will tell you if they are paying MMM money. Even Bank officials don't know wen we pay ourselves. We re smarter than you.

Here is a proof as u requested. I hope you understand this you dull face.

Re: The MMM Stupidity: Why We Must All Join Hands To Kill It! by rengsho: 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
GMBuhari:

Hehehehe he

Here is a proof as u requested. I hope you understand this you dull face.

1 Like

Re: The MMM Stupidity: Why We Must All Join Hands To Kill It! by adogbeji14: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
more proof. note this time next week this tread will be dead.

Re: The MMM Stupidity: Why We Must All Join Hands To Kill It! by adogbeji14: 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
MMM Rocks!!!
I never knew that even in the #Bible GH and PH is supported
Until I saw 2nd Corinthians 8 vs 14. Read and confirm it by yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gambling And My Advice / Free Fixed Odds Trading Guide / I Need Someone To Invest In My Business Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.