Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Toke Makinwa Teases Her Followers With A Loved Up Photo With Her Bae - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Teases Her Followers With A Loved Up Photo With Her Bae (1499 Views)

Ini Edo Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Pose (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Dances With Her "Bae" Oladipupo / Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Teases Her Followers With A Loved Up Photo With Her Bae by itsop(m): 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
Toke Makinwa Teases Her Followers With A
Loved Up Photo With Her Bae, Seyi, Then
Deletes It immediately but you trust us ....we
get hold of the photo before she delete it.

I think she's really in love .!!!

Source ,::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/toke-makinwa-teases-her-followers-with.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

Re: Toke Makinwa Teases Her Followers With A Loved Up Photo With Her Bae by isaackenshaw: 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
All dis naija Babe with their xkchange of horseband. She was shopping for another abi dis wasd reason eeverythingscarrer
Re: Toke Makinwa Teases Her Followers With A Loved Up Photo With Her Bae by Gflat: 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
I detest women that jumps around men. Slut
Re: Toke Makinwa Teases Her Followers With A Loved Up Photo With Her Bae by Radiohead6(f): 2:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
Is this News worthy?. I don't even know who df she is,
Re: Toke Makinwa Teases Her Followers With A Loved Up Photo With Her Bae by goldbim(f): 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
ON becoming is for Maje,i just hope there won't be an After becoming with this one again..i don't know why she can't keep her affairs off social media. embarassed...

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Teases Her Followers With A Loved Up Photo With Her Bae by Kobicove(m): 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
OK seen...next!
Re: Toke Makinwa Teases Her Followers With A Loved Up Photo With Her Bae by Mikylopez(f): 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
she should keep her life private

(1) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Download Sexy Uriel's Hit Singles 'Spell' & 'Nwoke Oma' (Album Photos) / Actress Sonia Ibrahim Marks Her Birthday With Stunning New Pictures / Davido Vs Wizkid Twitter War, Angry Fan Blasts Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.