Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,337 members, 7,957,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Hustler Ambition - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hustler Ambition (559 Views)

Life Of A Naija Hustler ; Lemonade Or Agbalumo, Just Make Juice. / Ikádä(throne Of Love): War, Betrayal, Lust,ambition By Angelsss / Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hustler Ambition by Akalia(m): 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
HUSTLER AMBITION

INTRODUCTION

Hello there!!
My profile name is Akalia, and one of the things I developed passion for in recent times is creative writing. Professionally I am not there yet, I don't even consider myself a prolific writer or an ace yet. Well I see professional writing becoming one of my fortes in life. So it is with a warm embrace that I will receive constructive criticisms; keep them coming my readers.

The write up you are about to read is a true life related one. So avail yourself the avenue of obtaining some edutainment from this short captivating and inspiring literary work. SMILES.

NOTE/WARNING

The dramatis personae used in this work is fictitious, this work is devoid of plagiarism and only bears the original ideas of the writer (me).
No part of this work should be copied or referenced without giving a profound credit to the original author(me). I leave adherence to this warning to the doing of your moral compass (conscience).

To be continued........
Re: Hustler Ambition by Akalia(m): 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
Akalia:
HUSTLER AMBITION

INTRODUCTION

Hello there!!
My profile name is Akalia, and one of the things I developed passion for in recent times is creative writing. Professionally I am not there yet, I don't even consider myself a prolific writer or an ace yet. Well I see professional writing becoming one of my fortes in life. So it is with a warm embrace that I will receive constructive criticisms; keep them coming my readers.

The write up you are about to read is a true life related one. So avail yourself the avenue of obtaining some edutainment from this short captivating and inspiring literary work. SMILES.

NOTE/WARNING

The dramatis personae used in this work is fictitious, this work is devoid of plagiarism and only bears the original ideas of the writer (me).
No part of this work should be copied or referenced without giving a profound credit to the original author(me). I leave adherence to this warning to the doing of your moral compass (conscience).

To be continued........
great readers please start sending in your comments. It will motivate me to continue this great piece to the very end. Thanks.
Re: Hustler Ambition by Akalia(m): 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2017
Sequel......

DYNAMIC PAGE 1:- ME &MY CREW

I used to hear people say "the devil gives and takes" but I had never really thought about and understood the literally meaning of this good-old cliché until I found myself in the dungeon of hell's realm of calamity, after striking a deal tasted sour with the big-bad roaring lion (the devil).

Fast backward- A year ago I was one broke, pathetic dude who was only able to pride himself with the status of been a degree holder. I was an able bodied young man in his well over late 20's who couldn't competently be responsible for his own survival if not living off his folks. On a daily I laid on my bed with my eyes gazing at the ceiling while preoccupied with self demeaning thoughts of how bad and pitiful my condition was( no job, no sense of responsibility and no sense of fun) ; since it has been over a year that I earned money and that was during my national youth service year (one year paramilitary service to mother land). I am the shy type but very unpredictable, an introvert by natural selection owing to my temperament blend- primary melancholy and secondary phlegmatic. On the surface my demeanor time and again continues to decoy people into writing me off from being smart and gifted but in close quarters the few privileged ones who cared to venture close eventually beheld an untapped gold mine (my boundless aptitude) .

It was common place for me to find solace in the company of a close small circle that was made of three loyal friends (Ikem, Tony and Douglas) who also at the time were having their fair shares of the sting of been unemployed graduates. Our usual topics for discussions at regular plenary sessions revolved round the sphere of how to make quick money, how to land ourselves government provided jobs and who had just gotten a miracle juicy job.

Now meet my three undoubtedly loyal friends one by one.

IKEM (my strength). As his name suggests, this dude is one strong, heady and balls made of steel kind of dude. he holds an all time record of 'the most bad ass tough guy' in our four man clique, Lol. Ikem is a 7'6ft tall, muscular and deep dark skinned dude who derives pleasure in Vain boasting of his muscle, strength and intrepid nature. If there is one guy that is ready and able to do all manner of odd jobs just to make ends meet, it is ikem. Ikem has no tendency of being shy or easily shamed or intimidated , with a primary choleric temperament and a touch of secondary sanguine temperament. Ikem is a people oriented person who has the ability to throw one off balance with his laughable antics; he can also get very mean and sarcastic a times as well. Ikem may not be as good as the average smart graduate but what he lacks intellectually; he makes up for in his physical brute energy.

TONY. Tonero as we fondly call him is got a reverse of Ikem's temperament blend ; Tonero is a primary sanguine with a touch of secondary choleric. An outgoing and fun seeking dude by nature's default wiring, lol. The enviable life of a super rich mogul and a flamboyant spender which is one of his day to day fantasy happens to be a holy grail to him owing to the fact that his present reality credits him to be everything but an income earner. " tonero I think you will make a good actor or entertainer" I always tell him because he is awesomely graceful at creating a lively ambience of happy mood every time we all hang out and catch up. On the scale of 1 to 10, if I am to rate tonero's intellectual aptitude; I will rate it at 8. Dude is always smarter than the average smart graduate- maybe that is one of the reasons the Ladies like him a lot , lol.

DOUGLAS. Doggy as we christened him is a creative thinker and he is also very observant. He is the tech. Savvy kind of guy- always the first to virtually know how every cutting edge tech. Device works and how to operate it as well. Those days in school he was into yahoo yahoo hustle (Internet scam)- nigga always looked dapper and flossy. Always had more money than the average student in campus. To doggy any quick-smart route to making some juicy bucks, whether legit or illegit was his watchword. Doggy was in the habit of throwing weekend bash(weekend house party). Way back in school he lead a very profligate lifestyle - doling out cash to whoever that cares to ask; sometimes I thought to myself saying "who does this guy even think he is anyway, father Christmas? " lol. Funny enough my hommie doggy didn't achieve even a single tangible asset with all the proceeds he realised from indulging in ponzi schemes. Academically doggy pulled quite a weight. Temperamentally doggy is a primary sanguine blended with a secondary melancholy.

To be continued.................
Re: Hustler Ambition by mikhail34: 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
Akalia:
HUSTLER AMBITION

INTRODUCTION

Hello there!!

NOTE/WARNING

To be continued........

hello Akalia, We are building a freelance service for Nigeria and we'd like to have your writing service on our platform. If you are interested, send me a mail. cridlcomputing@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: Hustler Ambition by yorhmienerd(m): 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2017
cool
Re: Hustler Ambition by souloho19(m): 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
Story line is on point bro..love d way u construct sentences...following
Re: Hustler Ambition by Akalia(m): 8:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
Sequel......

DYNAMIC PAGE 2:- JUST SURVIVING OR LIVING

Some say "there is more to life than just surviving or living-there is also death" ; Actually to me and my crew (Ikem, Tony & Douglas) the one more thing to life so far surviving or living was in the picture was making money big time. We upheld the 'get rich and die trying' philosophy engineered by Curtis Jackson (aka 50cent) owing to the fact that we were gradually getting fed up with the occasional submission of our resumes to prospective employers coupled with the hassles involved in attending short notice kind of job invites that usually ended unsuccessfully- not because we were unemployable but basically because the recruitment process in Nigeria is annoyingly flawed; tinkered to favour those who are connected to people in the corridor of power, for the most part.
"A Man is got to do what he got to do" as Doggy would always say; I, Ikem and Tonero would utter the phrase "na so" in concurrence to Doggy's hustle mantra. So we all resorted to doing the next best thing individually to earn some money- Ikem took to doing all manner of menial and dirty jobs that wasn't befitting him as a graduate; tonero was quite fortunate to raise some capital from his folks and opened up a cottage female salon; Douglas took up a low paying job in a cybercafe as an instructor / computer operator; I equally landed myself a low paying job working as a delivery personnel for a logistics company. At least we didn't have to beg for money or parasitically live off our folks, lol.

Tonero is the Ladies man as he had been from way back. His ladies' salon business wasn't doing badly at all; it even gave him the opportunity of coming in contact with women of all sizes, shapes and class and he took sensual chances with some of his lady clients whenever he could. Tonero was a striker- a slim, charming and handsome tall fella with a fair skin complexion to match. He didn't date one girl In particular; I remember asking him at onetime the reason as to why he was yet to stick to one girl, he sarcastically responded saying "a man can't just accustom himself to eating one kind of soup all the time; he is got to do some variety", Lol. Tonero is a typical badoo, what you may know as a certified playboy- he is got no regard for long term romantic relationship or dating; on several occasions I had seen what looked like rich married ladies stopping by his business environment just to pop in and say "hi" to Tonero, hmmm! I often suspected that this my friend 'Tony' was a gigolo owing to the class of seemingly older-affluent looking ladies that one at a time flocked around him and all. However my suspicion never gained any substantial proof, so with the passage of time it died a natural death. As a Hustler with an ambition Tonero's world revolved round sex, love and money.

Ikem was dating a certain light skinned girl with whom he sired a son out of wedlock. Her name was ijeoma- a pretty fine girl, brief and chubby with a sizeable pair of tits and a conspicuous heavy backside to match. Hmm! Ikem, even though was not so good looking facially in my opinion, sure had an excellent eyes to have been able to see and woo such an endowed damsel like ijeoma. I had wondered what it was that attracted ijeoma to Ikem. ok this are my best guess ; (1) Ikem is hardworking. (2) Ikem's heavily built stature and impressive height is one that any lady would be confident and proud about so far physical security is concerned.(3) Ikem has a way with words and his accent is quite polished, sufficient to make any 9ja girl trip, lol.

To be continued.......

(1) (Reply)

Poem Of Appraisal For Birthday / Love Reading Books? Check This Out / A Suicide Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.