Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,559 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

This Is What Hurt Your Business The Most - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is What Hurt Your Business The Most (521 Views)

Don't Hurt Your Business, Get A Standard Website At An Affordable Rate / 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run / This Is What Hurt Your Business The Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Hurt Your Business The Most by VastFinder: 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
When it comes to running a business, what's the one thing that crumbles most entrepreneurs?

Workload.

You and I, we're a lot alike. So I know that you've likely fallen prey to the line of thinking that pushes you to work harder - long hours, high stress, late nights... you know how it goes.

Before you wear yourself out, I want to give you the reality check that I wish I got long ago: Work Smarter, Not Harder.

Here's a few quick tips that you can follow to dramatically boost your productivity (without driving yourself crazy):

Structure Your Days: Structure equals a routine of success. If you're running around like a madman, you're quickly going to burn out.

Here's what you do:

Create a routine that fits your lifestyle. Get up at the same time each morning, drink a cup of coffee in your underwear to get yourself moving (hey - whatever works for you!), Check emails when you first get to the office and then leave them. Block out specific times for phone calls - sticking to a routine is key!

Quit Trying to Multitask: Multitasking means you're putting in a half-effort. Stop that.

Here's what you do:

Focus on one thing at a time, so you don't have to go back and correct your mistakes later.

Take a break: Giving yourself a few moments to wind down throughout the day is necessary for maintaining your productivity... and sanity.

Here's what you do:

A lot of people convince themselves that breaks are a waste of time when really, pushing yourself can be counterproductive. Give your brain relax time so it can regain fuel by taking a 10 minute break every hour and a half.

Anyway, I don't want to eat up too much more of your time.

But I know that for quite some time you've also been trying to save time and money on driving traffic.

Stay tuned and check back tomorrow. I'm going to show you something that's going to fast track you towards getting the results you've been chasing after - and it's all DONE-FOR-YOU!

Talk to you soon.
Source: https://vastfinder..com/2017/01/this-is-what-hurt-your-business-most.html

lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, fynestboi, Ishilove

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Old Magazines Needed Within Lagos / How To Survive With The Recession – Bad Economy Right? / How To Make Real Cash Online, No Investment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.