Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card (53274 Views)

When Jay Jay Okocha disciplined Oliver Kahn during match (Throwback) / Drama As Footballers Chase Referee Abd Beat Him Mercilessly During Match / Ekundayo Ebenezer Mawoyeka Dies Of Heart Attack During Match In Turkey (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by kaluchuks(m): 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
He wasn't booked because he proposed to his girlfriend but for pulling off his shirt inside the pitch,dont abuse the referee that is doing his job

1 Like

Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by Kaxmytex(m): 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
Time wasting

1 Like

Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by johnads11: 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
Thats very cool. I love his sacrife for love
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by gidlight(m): 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
PRINCEMUBBY:
Who cares
NFCS DOES

3 Likes

Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by ruggedtimi(m): 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
Lol..is because he took off his shirt
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
He didn't get booked for proposing. He got booked for taking off his shirt
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by Sammypope4all(m): 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Rubbish.. I dislike show off. If a guy proposed to me in public, vex will make me turn him down,

Hmmmm
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by HqBoss: 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
no chills, nigga should have waited till half time or end of the match
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by Abrupt: 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
That doesn't guarantee the marriage will last long.
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by Osezua: 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
conductor1:
Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2017/01/video-footballer-gets-yellow-card-for.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R2WAU4pZdI

he was given a yellow card for taking off his jersey. it had nothing to do with the proposal.
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by endyddon: 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
The ref is confused
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by dacovajnr: 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
The Card was actually for pulling off his Jersey according to the Rules of the Game.. if he had just Raised the Jersey up to pass across his Msg he wouldn't get booked..
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by victorazy(m): 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Rubbish.. I dislike show off. If a guy proposed to me in public, vex will make me turn him down,

Na so one village mgbeke girl did my friend sha.
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by crackhouse(m): 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
Chai! They for kukuma sack the guy from his club make I see whether the girl no go run. U want play with ur career because u wan impress woman.
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by gidlight(m): 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
Good one there but the ref as to do his job. bcus pulling off ur cloth during match is an offence. though for gud reason this time
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by Harinholar(f): 10:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
Na red card en suppose get.... grin cos there is time for everything....

1 Like

Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by Jaymaxxy(m): 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
He actually got the yellow card because he pulled off his Jersey.
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by yinkslinks(m): 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
Na why u never see husband.
Silentscreamer:

4 Likes

Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by arixsto2(m): 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2017
Silentscreamer:

are u serious?
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by COdeGenesis: 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
Silentscreamer:
See your black face. Shy bae.

1 Like

Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by arixsto2(m): 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
sweetval:
Referee na part of the plan na.. Makes the scenario 'colourful'..

with yellow color smiley
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by bettercreature(m): 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
Goal!!! Sevilla ends Real Madrids unbeating record
40 games unbeating run comes to an end

1 Like

Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by petkoffdrake2(m): 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
Normally if you score a goal and you pull off your Jersey while celebrating, you'll be shown a yellow card. So that's normal. No biggy
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by Erukuleleadode(m): 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
Good 4 him
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by FunkyMetahuman: 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
That ref o get joy at all

The picture is epic though grin
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by Julietcutie(f): 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
PAnaceA7:

He is just doing his job..mbok
OK
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by LordOfNaira: 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
dsoja:
Ebe like say the refree don suffer for love before

He was booked because he took off his shirt. Not because of a display of love.
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by henrybomb(m): 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
Silentscreamer:
oh really?ayam not understanding?
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by bidierichie: 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
Not because he proposed but because he remove his jersey.
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by DauraDullard0(m): 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
Silentscreamer:
You dey drive okada

2 Likes

Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by LordOfNaira: 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
The MOD that brought this to front page should edit the title. He wasn't booked for proposing but for taking off his shirt.

CC Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Van der Meyde: I Kissed Ibrahimovic & He Slapped Me, I Got Gay Tendencies / Nigeria Vs Kenya : AWCON 2016 (4 - 0) On 26th November 2016 / Nigeria Vs Cote D' Ivoire (4-5): AFCON U-17 Final *Full Time* CIV Win By PKs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.