Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card (53286 Views)

When Jay Jay Okocha disciplined Oliver Kahn during match (Throwback) / Drama As Footballers Chase Referee Abd Beat Him Mercilessly During Match / Ekundayo Ebenezer Mawoyeka Dies Of Heart Attack During Match In Turkey (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by AyamBlaze: 12:01am On Jan 16, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Lol.. U wish.
Abeg shift
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by Longcucumber(m): 12:04am On Jan 16, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Rubbish.. I dislike show off. If a guy proposed to me in public, vex will make me turn him down,
sister are you sure.
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by Rexnegro(m): 12:06am On Jan 16, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Rubbish.. I dislike show off. If a guy proposed to me in public, vex will make me turn him down,
why na? Please tell Your current guy about it so as not to disgrace him publicly not knowing You don't like such....
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by obataokenwa(m): 12:06am On Jan 16, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Maybe one of the reasons you've not been proposed to. You're too mean Jor. Love makes one act childish.
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by Rexnegro(m): 12:09am On Jan 16, 2017
Julietcutie:
aww nice...but the referee is wicked
The referee probably might not know he's proposing, even at That The fifa rules say no putting of jersey during match...so dear The referee is not wicked he's only doing What The law says...

2 Likes

Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by Silentscreamer(f): 12:18am On Jan 16, 2017
obataokenwa:
Maybe one of the reasons you've not been proposed to. You're too mean Jor. Love makes one act childish.
dude i'm not mean, i just dont like such public show off.
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by obataokenwa(m): 12:22am On Jan 16, 2017
Silentscreamer:
In life and especially love, you must allow tolerance and let others be happy with their plan. it mustn't always go your way. Overlook as far as your partner is happy and fulfilled. If you always insist your way, dear there will always be problem which may create doubt where there should be none

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by Felixalex(m): 12:24am On Jan 16, 2017
Silentscreamer:

ok IF!
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by obataokenwa(m): 12:25am On Jan 16, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Mind you, such public show is strictly for guys and guys alone to make. You're not consulted before hand. Would you have frown your face or said "NO"?
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by Collyno82(m): 12:27am On Jan 16, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Not lubbish. One man's meat is another man's poison. I love your signature though
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by stanboy28(m): 12:28am On Jan 16, 2017
Silentscreamer:
see your face like roadkill

Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by mediocre(m): 12:45am On Jan 16, 2017
voicelez:
I this is what is in his mind
Just the tip. e no dey pain grin
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by bosstony(m): 1:01am On Jan 16, 2017
U angry
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by TURAKIN2019(f): 1:25am On Jan 16, 2017
For the love of the game,the referee is doing his thing.
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by badtlimo(m): 1:25am On Jan 16, 2017
that ref no get Joy at all.... issorit
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by Nobody: 3:10am On Jan 16, 2017
Sir? smiley
knightsson:

Quinn!
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by miblolo(f): 3:49am On Jan 16, 2017
I can see that some are sadist
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by Dan42(m): 4:42am On Jan 16, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Lol... See your mouth
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by Dan42(m): 4:43am On Jan 16, 2017
MzMessiTohBadt:
shocked shocked shocked
Stop hating.
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by femi4: 4:53am On Jan 16, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Don't worry...I ll propose to you in the other room. Nice bike though
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by Diegostan(m): 5:58am On Jan 16, 2017
undecided omo you no get joy ooo!
Silentscreamer:
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by segzyogondus(m): 6:10am On Jan 16, 2017
Wetin for bad pass na if she come say No .... The refree do the right thing cos if he no give card others go do am...Congrats to the guy and him woman...
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by Mayflowa(m): 6:21am On Jan 16, 2017
Silentscreamer:

you wish! Wait till you are in love and the guy has money. You will wish to do anything for him
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by Mayflowa(m): 6:22am On Jan 16, 2017
Julietcutie:
aww nice...but the referee is wicked

He is not. That is the rules . Players are not allowed to remove their shirts
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by anonym0us: 6:39am On Jan 16, 2017
Silentscreamer:
u be Okada woman
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by KelvinC1(m): 6:45am On Jan 16, 2017
Silentscreamer:
and you think you are doing him a favour? NO..
another sister's PRAYER is about to be ANSWERED..
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 6:51am On Jan 16, 2017
Hahahahahah guy which one be black again
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 6:53am On Jan 16, 2017
COdeGenesis:

See your black face. Shy bae.
hahahahahahahahahah guy which 1 be black face again
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 7:03am On Jan 16, 2017
diplomat058:
Can you kill yourself for love?? undecided
If Need Be
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by nurusystem(m): 7:08am On Jan 16, 2017
Silentscreamer:

are thats u 'u r on your own ni'
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by excel101(m): 7:15am On Jan 16, 2017
Its no big deal or somethin new, because its not the marriage proposal that made the referee to issue him a yellow card but the player pulling off his jersey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Van der Meyde: I Kissed Ibrahimovic & He Slapped Me, I Got Gay Tendencies / Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel / Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.