Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,302 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House (54854 Views)

Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State / Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo / Burial Poster Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Kidnapped And Killed In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by chibyke0: 8:16am On Jan 16, 2017
This is why many are running from there home, what a wicked world

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by Lilimax(f): 8:17am On Jan 16, 2017
omg! cry
Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by TANKDESTROYER(m): 8:17am On Jan 16, 2017
h
Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by Wesely01(m): 8:17am On Jan 16, 2017
deji15:
Nigerian U.S Army veteran kidnapped and killed after he came back home to complete his house in Imo State

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/heartbreaking-photos-of-nigerian-us.html

These photos are just heartbreaking, looking at his kids and the house he just completed. If only he had stayed back in the U.S!

He came back to Nigeria after he finished building his mansion in the village, only to be abducted and shot on the 12th of January. Read the story according to his sister, Lilian Ndiukwu below...

"What a wicked world.... who has done this to My BIG BRO? A USA veteran who just came back this Xmas after building his beautiful house(mansion)in the village not knowing that the enemies has an evil plan against him.
They abducted and shot him dead yesterday night. I Can't believe this, can someone wake me up from this nightmare? Who did this to u Bro?

I could remember the last time we spoke on phone that whn u come bk, we will visit the LESS PRIVILEGE nd nt knowing dt this will be the last call we made. Can't stop crying for you BRO CHUKS . An iroko has fallen. Those that killed you will never know peace and their generation will never go unpunished. GOD WILL AVENGE FOR YOU R.I. P(LA NA UDO)

I keep on saying it Africans they are wicked , RIP soldier

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by saaedlee: 8:17am On Jan 16, 2017
It's really sad
Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by Orpe7(m): 8:18am On Jan 16, 2017
RIP
meanwhile

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by Royalfurnitures: 8:18am On Jan 16, 2017
He didn't get killed in the war front or in the US, but in his own country. Too bad

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by nabegibeg: 8:18am On Jan 16, 2017
Why do u think they don't ever progress in the East?

Wicked land with wicked souls

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by Okeikpu(m): 8:18am On Jan 16, 2017
Zoo and their leader are the same,killers
Thieves
Terrorist
Name it... They got it all
Animal kingdom they called a con3
Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by EmekaBlue(m): 8:18am On Jan 16, 2017
maybe he fought with d kidnappers..

GUY who opened fire to kill not cool at all undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by arsenic33(m): 8:20am On Jan 16, 2017
I perceive an Enemy within the household

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by progress69: 8:20am On Jan 16, 2017
walcut:
He probably struggled with the kidnappers. undecided

Exactly being an ex-US Army, the instinct will still be there. Very unfortunate.
Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by just2endowed: 8:20am On Jan 16, 2017
Nigeria is so mess up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by ipodstinks: 8:23am On Jan 16, 2017
But why are some people so wicked like this why, why, why angry. person go suffer for US come home to his people. may your killers know no peace.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 16, 2017
There's your reason why villages are still the way they are..RIP big man

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by obowunmi(m): 8:25am On Jan 16, 2017
What happened to his security training?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by ipodstinks: 8:29am On Jan 16, 2017
arsenic33:
I perceive an Enemy within the household
you are right bro. the mastermid will come from angry family member probably because he has made it embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by alt3r3g0: 8:30am On Jan 16, 2017
abbeyty:
They just left those two kids fatherless and their mother a widow and i am sure at least one of his parents is still alive. those that did this will never no peace until they are caught.

What will be more shocking will be the speed others will start struggling to claim the house and cars he left behind as their right i.e if the remaining family are not enlightened.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by ojdollars(m): 8:32am On Jan 16, 2017
deji15:
Nigerian U.S Army veteran kidnapped and killed after he came back home to complete his house in Imo State

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/heartbreaking-photos-of-nigerian-us.html

These photos are just heartbreaking, looking at his kids and the house he just completed. If only he had stayed back in the U.S!

He came back to Nigeria after he finished building his mansion in the village, only to be abducted and shot on the 12th of January. Read the story according to his sister, Lilian Ndiukwu below...

"What a wicked world.... who has done this to My BIG BRO? A USA veteran who just came back this Xmas after building his beautiful house(mansion)in the village not knowing that the enemies has an evil plan against him.
They abducted and shot him dead yesterday night. I Can't believe this, can someone wake me up from this nightmare? Who did this to u Bro?

I could remember the last time we spoke on phone that whn u come bk, we will visit the LESS PRIVILEGE nd nt knowing dt this will be the last call we made. Can't stop crying for you BRO CHUKS . An iroko has fallen. Those that killed you will never know peace and their generation will never go unpunished. GOD WILL AVENGE FOR YOU R.I. P(LA NA UDO)

His Wife should as a matter of urgency be questioned if she is Nigerian. He may probably be divorced from her or they still married and she killed her for the life insurance policy. Because killing him in Nigeria would shift the suspicion, contact the U.S embassy, find a way to trace everyone who called him and text him before.

Women do a lot of bad stuff for money and a new man in the U.S. I am in the same community as him so I know a lot

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by 10gram(m): 8:32am On Jan 16, 2017
so sad
Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by martolux(m): 8:35am On Jan 16, 2017
make God continue to protect us from wicked schemes of the evil ones....May GOD give the family left behind the fortitude to bear the loss. RIP

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by psalmsjob: 8:36am On Jan 16, 2017
The same people who through such wicked acts turn the country to a zoo that they call it.

Here is a brother that atleast isn't into drug trafficking or deluding some set of gullible people with an Idiotic-POB.

Make una fear God. Biko

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by AleAirHub(m): 8:36am On Jan 16, 2017
Let me make $1million if I will near Africa again..... angry angry

#Most wicked & lazy humans on earth...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 16, 2017
So sad, a potential Biafran leader killed in his homeland. I hate this news. angry
Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by LockDown69(m): 8:37am On Jan 16, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
Buhari is really a bad luck
Who voted this man?
And you must be a big d!ck to blame any unfortunate incidence on the present government.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by emmynku(m): 8:42am On Jan 16, 2017
May the killer(s) never go unpunish in Jesus name. Rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by hardbody: 8:44am On Jan 16, 2017
ZUBY77:
This is why I am very angry with the soft laws against kidnappers.
Lagos state said they will only kill kidnappers if the victim dies.
Why wait until the victims dies?
Kill any convicted kidnapper instantly, they are animals.

Reasoning out the law, the idea is to persuade the kidnappers to not kill their victims. There is wisdom in that law. If a kidnapper will invariably die when caught, he should have no qualms killing the victim who may identify him later in life even during a parade, so it's thought best to not have that sword of damocles over their head if they will at least spare their victims. Good law if you ask me.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by edupedia: 8:44am On Jan 16, 2017
LockDown69:

And you must be a big d!ck to blame any unfortunate incidence on the present government.

....no mind am...IPOBIANS kill BIA FRAUDIST and their sicko broda come they write useless fiction here..as usual...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by ChinonsoDike2: 8:44am On Jan 16, 2017
Black people are pure evil. You see this behavior among blacks everywhere. Even here in the US, blacks show that they are pure trash.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) / Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) / Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.