Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Ezekwesili, Other BBOG Members Agree To Join Trip To Sambisa Forest Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili, Other BBOG Members Agree To Join Trip To Sambisa Forest Today (819 Views)

Why We Ferried Ezekwesili, BBOG Members To Our Station – Police / Oby Ezekwesili At Police Station, Arrested Along With Other BBOG Members (Photos / Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ezekwesili, Other BBOG Members Agree To Join Trip To Sambisa Forest Today by SKYTREND(m): 5:21am On Jan 16, 2017
Co-convener of the Bringbackourgirls,(BBOG) Dr Obiageli Ezekwesili, has finally agreed to join Nigerian troops and a team led by the Minister of Information, Alhaji Lai Mohammed to Sambisa Forest today.

The trip is meant to search for the abducted Chibok schoolgirls in the once dreaded forest, then occupied by Boko Haram insurgents.

Source: http://skytrendnews.com/2017/01/16/ezekwesili-bbog-members-agree-join-military-sambisa/

Re: Ezekwesili, Other BBOG Members Agree To Join Trip To Sambisa Forest Today by sarrki(m): 5:26am On Jan 16, 2017
Good one

Wailers in the house when are you guys visiting

All they know how to do is to condemn blindly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili, Other BBOG Members Agree To Join Trip To Sambisa Forest Today by GMBuhari: 5:30am On Jan 16, 2017
Well, I'm looking forward to thier first hand experience

Leg is paining me, I'm thirsty, I'm tired, that one no dey O abeg na una ask and una must collect am finish
Re: Ezekwesili, Other BBOG Members Agree To Join Trip To Sambisa Forest Today by Firefire(m): 5:56am On Jan 16, 2017
[s]
sarrki:
Good one

[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili, Other BBOG Members Agree To Join Trip To Sambisa Forest Today by andresia(m): 5:59am On Jan 16, 2017
Firefire:
[s][/s]

Wailer, but why?
Re: Ezekwesili, Other BBOG Members Agree To Join Trip To Sambisa Forest Today by Teacher1776(m): 6:00am On Jan 16, 2017
BBOG group, APC and Buhari"s govt all part of the same propaganda machine. They are probably flying to one forest in Benue state, get it filmed and televise it to Nigerians that they are in Sambisa.

By the way, what's the link bw this propaganda and the rescue of the so called Chibok girls?

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili, Other BBOG Members Agree To Join Trip To Sambisa Forest Today by softMarket(m): 6:17am On Jan 16, 2017
[s]
sarrki:
Good one

[/s]

Zombie, you belive boko haram has been defeated baa?

Go to sambisa, take pictures and post on NL!

APC paid zombie!!!........go and prove buhari right!

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili, Other BBOG Members Agree To Join Trip To Sambisa Forest Today by sarrki(m): 6:39am On Jan 16, 2017
softMarket:
[s][/s]

You should serve as eyewitness for us

We are sure of baba and Nigeria victory over Boko boiz, Igbos herdsmen, avengers and wailers they are all enemies of the state
Re: Ezekwesili, Other BBOG Members Agree To Join Trip To Sambisa Forest Today by hmuhammad(m): 7:22am On Jan 16, 2017
softMarket:
[s][/s]

pained wailer, high blood pressure is real
Re: Ezekwesili, Other BBOG Members Agree To Join Trip To Sambisa Forest Today by Jokerman(m): 8:00am On Jan 16, 2017
I hope that woman at NPA is accompanying them too.... wink

(1) (Reply)

13 Years After, Obasanjo Apologises To Human Right Activist, Joel Odumakin / Okorocha Pushes IGP Over Killing Of Vampire / Buhari Isn't President: See How A Friend Explained It In The Court Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.