Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome Looks Stunning In New Photos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome Looks Stunning In New Photos (45109 Views)

Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome Weds Phillip Frimpong In October / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome Looks Stunning In New Photos by chicoMX(m): 10:13am On Jan 16, 2017
slimzypink:
she is finer than me.. oh no

Hmm, FYM you're fine abi?
Re: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome Looks Stunning In New Photos by giniphina: 10:36am On Jan 16, 2017
Tbillz:
Beautifully made but will not get married to the poor members who contributed to the growth of the church!!!
is that ur business?
Re: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome Looks Stunning In New Photos by sujex94(m): 10:57am On Jan 16, 2017
slimzypink:
u fine ? grin
slimzypink:
u fine ?
Re: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome Looks Stunning In New Photos by legibow: 11:08am On Jan 16, 2017
Na that Genevie picking. I want
Re: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome Looks Stunning In New Photos by Abdulazeez007(m): 11:21am On Jan 16, 2017
slimzypink:
But i like you like that....
Re: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome Looks Stunning In New Photos by manuel80(m): 11:22am On Jan 16, 2017
Neroanna:
She pretty
You look Good.
Re: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome Looks Stunning In New Photos by cybriz82(m): 11:26am On Jan 16, 2017
kidakuz:
who tell u say u fine

we will all come after u if dis girl should hurt herself...
Re: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome Looks Stunning In New Photos by Tbillz(m): 11:40am On Jan 16, 2017
giniphina:
is that ur business?
and why U taking pills for the headache if it's not yours?
Re: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome Looks Stunning In New Photos by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 16, 2017
oluspicy:
So what moral values has this added to the younger folks...? See her eye lashes & et al. And they still called themselves Christians.

No wonder the Christ Embassy Church on my street has many of her type every Sundays that you will begin to ask "Are these Christians, or...?"

Pls NL mods, always ask yourselves "Of what moral values does these posts has on the younger folks before making FP?

God help us!
Lol! Quote the bible verse that says that to be a Christian you must not wear eyelashes! Please I'm waiting o. Na was for some people and wahala.
Re: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome Looks Stunning In New Photos by ikemesit4477: 11:48am On Jan 16, 2017
Re: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome Looks Stunning In New Photos by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 16, 2017
Tbillz:
Beautifully made but will not get married to the poor members who contributed to the growth of the church!!!

Na so life be cheesy
Re: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome Looks Stunning In New Photos by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mod,open the door.I get present for you.

Re: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome Looks Stunning In New Photos by Tedassie(m): 2:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
TRIXIA:
not good to lie, but more of a weird but cute compliment.....didnt say a rat
Lol...doesn't change the fact you compared her to a RODENT...haba!

Fear God o
Re: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome Looks Stunning In New Photos by COOL10(m): 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
Tbillz:
. Poor members? Have u attended BLW b4?
Re: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome Looks Stunning In New Photos by davidsthe(m): 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
slimzypink:
awww but you are pwetty too. fearfully and wonderfully made, someone's pride.
Re: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome Looks Stunning In New Photos by oluspicy: 9:52am On Jan 25, 2017
trustyshoess:

Lol! Quote the bible verse that says that to be a Christian you must not wear eyelashes! Please I'm waiting o. Na was for some people and wahala.

Do someone has to qoute the Bible for everything? No wonder you're busy wailing on what does not concern you. Its not by force to comment. Learn how to keep your BUCA CAVITY shut!

No wonder you're all the same, ATTENTION SEEKERS!

Re: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome Looks Stunning In New Photos by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 25, 2017
oluspicy:

Do someone has to qoute the Bible for everything? No wonder you're busy wailing on what does not concern you. Its not by force to comment. Learn how to keep your BUCA CAVITY shut!

No wonder you're all the same, ATTENTION SEEKERS!
Shut your trap there! Was it your business before you commented? Rubbish.
You call yourself a Christian and you don't know that you're not supposed to judge.
If you want to gauge someone's faith by what they wear then be ready to quote a verse to show them that what they're doing is wrong. Next time pay attention to the log in your own eye before trying to remove a speck in someone else's Matthew 7:5
Re: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome Looks Stunning In New Photos by Syphonn(m): 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
DOES TRUE LOVE REALLY EXIST

Many guys tend to fall victims of heartbreaks more than girls because they believe that once a girl starts visiting them and hooking up with them that it is love. True love is hard to find for so many and it is also difficult to understand whether the person you think loves you or its the reverse.
READ MORE http://www.busygisting.com/does-true-love-exist/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching / Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! / Check Out The Hilarious Sign Church Uses To Stop People From Urinating Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.