Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) (22798 Views)

White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her / Police Called To Arrest A Drunk White Woman Fighting In Lekki, Lagos / Lagos CEO 'Mr Stainless' Who Duped His Ex-girlfriends & Others Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by thexzy(m): 11:47am On Jan 16, 2017
Funny, was EFCC there when u engaged yourself in that deal? And even if u succeeded in the deal, will u even remember that EFCC exist??
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by missKiffy(f): 11:50am On Jan 16, 2017
Can someone pls explain this bitcoin to me
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by ugolucas: 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
I hate to see all this people dupping people. You guys should buy through pexbank escrow!

Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by 2shur: 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
i have bitcoins.
1200 worth in dollars.
i am legit
i only do face to face wire transfer.
its just 100k bro.
i lost 200k to perfect money hackers.
but its easy.
go to the bank with detectives.
sort the detective small tin.
theyd trace his acct.
acct details
street address
tel nos.
them also d network wud invade his sim privacy
trace his numbers and friends and relatives
hed be caught.
but i doubt it.
some guy duped me in uniben of 80k
all cause of say i be wan dagbo my schlx fees
not knowing dat d lecturer had made plans to travel out.
na my 80kbcome complete im travel out shiit.
then i wan die.
but today.i make way more than that times ten in a week.
at times
God makes u loose cheap cash for the ultimate..
if u go buy police
court
bank
tel companys

money wey u go spend don pass 100k.
next time wise up.
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by uchennaq(m): 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
thexzy:
Funny, was EFCC there when u engaged yourself in that deal? And even if u succeeded in the deal, will u even remember that EFCC exist??
Why are you bent on reasoning like this? He has been defrauded so he needs help, was efcc there when Ibori was stealing? People are their brain sef.
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by rabbi1234(m): 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
This a serious issue, I think federal government have work on bitcoin exchange, or bitcoin marchant, I also lost $190 worth of bitcoin on Saturday, someone actually hack my friend facebook and spoke with me to send the bitcoin. Can you imagine, please let be careful.
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by piagetskinner(m): 12:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
How much do I need to buy 1 bitcoin?
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by buffalowings: 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
voicelez:
did he force you to buy
See this one

Keep kwayet and stop typing
rubbish

undecided

Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by thexzy(m): 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
uchennaq:
Why are you bent on reasoning like this? He has been defrauded so he needs help, was efcc there when Ibori was stealing? People are their brain sef.
Sorry, EFCC can't help out on this...try the NPF.
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by DonCortino: 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
voicelez:
did he force you to buy

Listen to urself again undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by Sleezwizz: 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hmm.... See scammin
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by akanbiaa(m): 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
The current rates is from 530 to 550 so seeking 500 is allowing greed take over desire for cheap bitcoins , Beware latest fraudster trick in defrauding you of your money and puting innocent bitcoin sellers bank account in trouble , always make sure you are buying from genuine seller directly and always search for numbers on true caller to see if it rhymes with account number given to you to pay too if the numbers does not don't pay, some fraudster will go to genuine seller and send his account details to genuine buyer and after genuine buyer pays the fraudster will now give genuine seller his wallet address instead of genuine buyer wallet address so he will now block the genuine buyer sometimes even the genuine seller its the innocent seller and buyer that will face each other, for it's account number of innocent seller innocent buyer has.The fraudster is no where to be found. I am the Wealth tycoon you can join my whatsapp gtoup by messaging me on 0.7.0.3.7.7.0.2.7.0.8. if you want to buy from me and sell to me but you must read the rules first. I am the Wealth Tycoon. We will run a background check on your number and see if you are whom you say you are and no third parties it must be you buying for you. There are lots of testimonies.
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by martolux(m): 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
why buy bitcoin of 100,000 from a person you do not know when you can buy bitcoin directly from your bank account.
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by PecE2Make: 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mine was on MINR.BZ the moment I fund my account with 100k the site closed. They ran away with my mobey
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by noziz(m): 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
He should have bought from Nairax, BITx or it equivalent. They are more reliable. Anyway, i hope the EFCC can help him
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by Omowumi5214: 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
JOIN MMM EXPRESS
REGISTER https://mmm.express/?ref=7a5a262c63b AND LETS ENJOY TOGETHER...
150% after 15days of PH
10% Registration bonus
10% Referral bonus uh
BITCOIN ONLY
AUTO CONFIRMATION FOR SYSTEM MEMBERS Min PH 10$, Max PH 1000$ Min GH 15$, Max GH 2000$ LUNCHED 20th Dec 2016 join using this official link

MMM express link
https://mmm.express/?ref=634606747f6
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by odysey: 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
deflover:

Efcc only handles cases above one million

if this is the case there are other bodies eg icpc, CPC etc

he can get a police report, get the court to access the bank details trace him and send the matter to court

you can flag his account using the police or SSS so before he banks in the country he must have paid you

if he's left the country Reach Interpol and flag him with the details from his bank account
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by odysey: 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
LorDBolton:

Lolz u never know anything

Na amateurs em dey catch that way
So how can take Pros be caught
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by tufdan: 4:46am On Jan 25, 2017
I have been totally refunded my 100k. I am grateful to all Social Media Users
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by Presh21(m): 11:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
Check out my signature and just grow rich. Thank me later...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Cattle Herders Abducted, Killed In Ogun State / Gunmen Kidnap Pupils From School Bus In Edo, March Them Into The Bush / Policeman Attacks Traffic Warder In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.