Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,476 members, 7,954,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:54 AM

Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) (22792 Views)

White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her / Police Called To Arrest A Drunk White Woman Fighting In Lekki, Lagos / Lagos CEO 'Mr Stainless' Who Duped His Ex-girlfriends & Others Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by Mayany(m): 10:06am On Jan 16, 2017
Why buy bitcoin from a Whatsapp group when we have other verifiable sites that sells Btc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by ArewaTech1(m): 10:13am On Jan 16, 2017
Im sure that bitcoin seller na Igbo guy
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by recievesense: 10:14am On Jan 16, 2017
HtwoOw:
It's a transaction , He paid for something he never got , EFCC can help him, they'll probably direct him to make police report and ask for a warrant in a court , they view his account details , show his BVN , trace it to his other accounts , find his home adddress and phone number

Track him down

easy as ABC

they will place an arrest memo pad on his account and credit his account as a bait and wait for him to come and complain about his atm
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 16, 2017
Where are those peeps shouting that Dealing in bitcoin is more safer.
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 16, 2017
I keep warning people...Buy and sell btc from/to a reliable source. What happend to nairaex,naira4dollar,local bitcoin, nairaswtich
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by sirusX(m): 10:17am On Jan 16, 2017
Lescalier:
Did anyone notice the last 3 digits of the account number .........419
Omo...You get eye shocked cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by Iselldata: 10:19am On Jan 16, 2017
voicelez:
did he force you to buy

So the food you arr buying... You are being forced to buy..

I dunno why some Nigerians just lack sense like this.. Sso are you trying to justify the scammer or what... Abeg if u no know wetin to talk.. No dey ask mumu question
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by Iselldata: 10:20am On Jan 16, 2017
ArewaTech1:
Im sure that bitcoin seller na Igbo guy

Meaning that igbo people like to scam people... How am i sure you are not the scammer.. I am igbo i sell both btc and tbc and i have never scammed anyone... I doo toons for people.. Yet i dont scam... Abeg oh no dey give igbo pple bad name
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by vizboy(m): 10:23am On Jan 16, 2017
That is a MITM attack
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by alizma: 10:23am On Jan 16, 2017
that guy is very very stupid, who made Bitcoin a legal render in Nigeria? he should go after the person. the EFCC has a lot of serious issues to deal with.
this same fate will befalls MMM participants too very soon and I wait to hear any of them call on either EFCC or police to go after chubby or any other guider.
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by temigreat(m): 10:24am On Jan 16, 2017
This guy also scammed me last year bitccoin scammer is name is Isreal Adekanye Olorunsogo is pic is below

Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by alizma: 10:28am On Jan 16, 2017
HtwoOw:
It's a transaction , He paid for something he never got , EFCC can help him, they'll probably direct him to make police report and ask for a warrant in a court , they view his account details , show his BVN , trace it to his other accounts , find his home adddress and phone number

Track him down

easy as ABC

has CBN support the issue of Bitcoin? EFCC should better focused on important issues.
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:32am On Jan 16, 2017
The account number even end with 419 my guy didn't copy that.
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by logica(m): 10:32am On Jan 16, 2017
HtwoOw:

Track him down

easy as ABC

EFCC only handles cases from 750k minimum if I recall. He will have to get SFU or CPC involved.
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by recievesense: 10:33am On Jan 16, 2017
Hygist:
A Nigerian guy named Daniel Onowugbeda has reached out to the Economic and Financial Crime Commission to help him arrest an alleged fake bitcoin seller who duped him.
According to Daniel, he wanted to buy Bitcoins, so he was introduced to these guys on Twitter @BuyBitcoinsNg. They asked him to pay 100,000 naira which he did. Only for them to block him.

Screenshots of his transaction and chats with the alleged fake Bitcoin seller are below.

http://www.hygist.com/2017/01/nigerian-man-want-efcc-to-arrest-fake.html

https://twitter.com/tuffdan/media

The scammer Has changed his username
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by jidxin(m): 10:41am On Jan 16, 2017
Elkay3:
As it's not yet having a legal backing, I don't think the EFCC can do much on it.
bro trading in bitcoin is not illegal neither legal...but such act by d bitcoin seller is still illegal on simple agreement nd also a fraud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by EngrKem: 10:42am On Jan 16, 2017
GreenMavro:
grin

Them go catch the thief...his account details dy dere now cheesy cheesy

But all this scammers are spoiling our good names...dats aw someone scammed me of $160 in december too...He blocked me on whatsapp and deleted me.

But anyway...I still sell BITCOIN at an affordable rate grin grin grin

am trusted like MMM Nigeria and reliable an expired condo.m
pls how does it work
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by ITbomb(m): 10:44am On Jan 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
He should be tracked via his bank details

The name on the beneficiary is feminine Josephine Adoga (as the scammer) but this guy has a different name

temigreat:
This guy also scammed me last year bitccoin scammer is name is Isreal Adekanye Olorunsogo is pic is below

Are they syndicate or is someone using a girl bank account without the girl's consent (quite possible)
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by gbegemaster(m): 10:46am On Jan 16, 2017
Lescalier:
Did anyone notice the last 3 digits of the account number .........419
sharp eyes. shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by Xtfield(m): 10:48am On Jan 16, 2017
Please according to the relevant sections of the law, the EFCC can not help you as the crime occured outside their legal jurisdiction. I suggest you report to TWITTER POLICE since the offence was committed on Twitter.
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by MrGreenMavro: 10:48am On Jan 16, 2017
Goldenheart:

What if you are on a revenge mission

Oga..am an accredited bitcoin seller, I sell thousands of BTC daily angry angry

The guy shot himself probably because he felt their bitcoin was cheaper wink wink
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by MrGreenMavro: 10:50am On Jan 16, 2017
EngrKem:
pls how does it work

Google about bitcoin to get a clearer understanding of it. You can contact me if you need more clarification sad
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by francmoda: 10:54am On Jan 16, 2017
GreenMavro:

Oga..am an accredited bitcoin seller, I sell thousands of BTC daily angry angry

The guy shot himself probably because he felt their bitcoin was cheaper wink wink

Oga... $500 is a good price....some exchange even sell less...and who accredited you? Blockchain?
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by MrGreenMavro: 11:00am On Jan 16, 2017
francmoda:

Oga... $500 is a good price....some exchange even sell less...and who accredited you? Blockchain?

lol...na my customers accredit me, because i have been reliable and trust worthy overtime cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by maxti: 11:01am On Jan 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
He should be tracked via his bank details

Bro. i sincerely doubt that. most accounts on diamond bank are opened without KYC info. Thats why scammers prefer to use it.
I think the public should be educated on this.
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by maxti: 11:03am On Jan 16, 2017
francmoda:

500 is a very good price. i even buy for less.
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by cybriz82(m): 11:11am On Jan 16, 2017
HtwoOw:

Track him down

easy as ABC

ok fine na so i go dash my aboki friend d fone...close my bank account and den move out of nigeria to ondo state...
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by ndcide(m): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2017
Osahon7:
I keep warning people...Buy and sell btc from/to a reliable source. What happend to nairaex,naira4dollar,local bitcoin, nairaswtich

Their price difference of buy/sell make people seek alternative. That will also make them close shop.
Re: Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 16, 2017
JOSEPHINE ADOGA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Cattle Herders Abducted, Killed In Ogun State / Policeman Who Kidnapped & Raped A 14-Year-Old Girl In Anambra Finally Arrested / Policeman Attacks Traffic Warder In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.