Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack (36969 Views)

Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State / Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) / Professor Aliyu Mani Killed In University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Blast (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by AdoraAmadi: 7:54am On Jan 16, 2017
A bomb explosion occurred at the University of Maiduguri mosque this morning. Here are graphic photos from the scene.
According to an eyewitness Baba Gani-Ali, Professor Mani, a Professor of Veterinary Medicine was among those killed during the early morning explosion. This is the first time that the University was attacked. All exams slated for today have been CANCELLED!

Graphic photos below. Viewer's discretion is advised.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/see-photos-from-university-of-maiduguri.html

Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by AdoraAmadi: 7:55am On Jan 16, 2017
more

Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by coolcharm(m): 7:56am On Jan 16, 2017
This is gross. May the souls of the departed find eternal rest.

7 Likes

Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by Edwinmason(m): 7:58am On Jan 16, 2017
first it was christians now they are killing their own people

33 Likes

Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by luvinhubby(m): 8:00am On Jan 16, 2017
Sincere condolences to the bereaved.

It is well.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:00am On Jan 16, 2017
Too bad. And when Bishop Oyedepo tells us to slaughter any suspecting book haramer around us, some people will castigate him. Any bearded person that comes close to me, I shall send him back to his maker.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by HtwoOw: 8:01am On Jan 16, 2017
If they can infiltrate University Mosque then there's problem

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by mightyokwy(m): 8:01am On Jan 16, 2017
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cool
Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by TITOBIGZ(m): 8:02am On Jan 16, 2017
Edwinmason:

Na Godwin.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by coolcharm(m): 8:03am On Jan 16, 2017
Edwinmason:
we pray the attack is not blamed on Christians anyways.

7 Likes

Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by Fedayeen02: 8:03am On Jan 16, 2017
An Ak47 cost millions of Naira so who is funding this group or who is their Quarter Master

As long as sponsors are not in Chains then this explosion will continue like Somalia.

The Northern monster has come home to torment them.

9 Likes

Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by percyshelu(m): 8:04am On Jan 16, 2017
And this school just denied me of admission

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by Fedayeen02: 8:06am On Jan 16, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
Too bad. And when Bishop Oyedepo tells us to slaughter any suspecting book haramer around us, some people will castigate him. Any bearded person that comes close to me, I shall send him back to his maker.
I'm a member of Beard Gang and i won't like you to dispatch me this early angry

Christian need to be Vigilant. Enough is Enough

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by kokosin: 8:09am On Jan 16, 2017
Tonyebacanister should hide his face in shame........he is a renowned boko haram.

28 Likes

Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by Agimor(m): 8:15am On Jan 16, 2017
RIP...
Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by modsfucker: 8:20am On Jan 16, 2017
Kai
Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by Azujabeel(m): 8:38am On Jan 16, 2017
1st attack in Unimaid ever.
Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by progress69: 8:49am On Jan 16, 2017
Fedayeen02:
An Ak47 cost millions of Naira so who is funding this group or who is their Quarter Master

As long as sponsors are not in Chains then this explosion will continue like Somalia.

The Northern monster has come home to torment them.

Hmmmmm. AK47 costs millions in Naira?

Kontinu

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by lonelydora: 8:51am On Jan 16, 2017
Had it been I reside in Borno, any early morning or late evening/night activities will be cancelled.

Nkwucha aburo Ujo.......Caution is not fear.

RIP Professor Mani and others.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by dragonking3: 8:52am On Jan 16, 2017
ISLAM"A"BAD angry

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by lonelydora: 8:53am On Jan 16, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

Not all of them are bearded. No go kill an innocent person ooooo.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 16, 2017
Why are people still living in that place? If they like themselves they should relocate for now

1 Like

Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by shaggy007(m): 8:53am On Jan 16, 2017
progress69:

Hmmmmm. AK47 costs millions in Naira?

Kontinu

I tire for the young lad.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by jidxin(m): 8:54am On Jan 16, 2017
nawa ooo....even students re part of dx menace
Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by MyGeneration(m): 8:54am On Jan 16, 2017
Something doesnt add up doh, why is Boko haram an islamic sect attacking mosques and muslims?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by Royalfurnitures: 8:54am On Jan 16, 2017
How can boko haram who they told us has been defeated, still carry on this attack?

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

1 Like

Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by phkka1(m): 8:55am On Jan 16, 2017
You want to rule Nigeria yet the entire north is in disarray.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by Pavore9: 8:55am On Jan 16, 2017
coolcharm:
we pray the attack is not blamed on Christians anyways.

Anyone who blames Christians for the attack is definitely sick upstairs! What they ate experiencing is self-inflicted.
Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by DrObum(m): 8:56am On Jan 16, 2017
Goodness me!!!

RIP to the unfortunate people!
Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by Royalfurnitures: 8:56am On Jan 16, 2017
Boko haram is still very much active,

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by Pavore9: 8:56am On Jan 16, 2017
MyGeneration:
Something doesnt add up doh, why is Boko haram an islamic sect attacking mosques and muslims?

Just as Saudi Arabia have its own attacks from among fellow adherents of the same faith.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters / Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP / Aisha Buhari: The Dirty Fight In Aso Rock Villa - Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.