Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,636 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:00 PM

Panties And Charms Found In A Church In Benin (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Panties And Charms Found In A Church In Benin (Photos) (30646 Views)

Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos / Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) / Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panties And Charms Found In A Church In Benin (Photos) by joyfit: 9:40am On Jan 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Panties And Charms Found In A Church In Benin (Photos) by laffwitmi: 9:40am On Jan 16, 2017
U said it all...
XXLDICK:
[code][/code] Just wait and watch Christians disown him saying he is a fake pastor.

If they could disown TB Joshua then who the hell is this pastor
Re: Panties And Charms Found In A Church In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 16, 2017
setnaija:
Video: Ladies Pants, Charms and more found in a church in Benin

An unnamed pastor of the Miracle House of God Prophetic Minstry (AKA Solution City) is in soup as you read this.
According to reports that post the news online claim, the pastor was alleged to be promiscuous. And when angry mob searched his church which is located at Upper Uwa Ahanor street, Benin in Edo state, they were shocked to discover charms, coffins, photos of people and ladies’ pants.

http://setnaija.com/video-ladies-pants-charms-and-more-found-in-a-church-in-beninphotos/
we all know that's what is behind the miracles....anyway d only surprise is dat the thread has more people viewing than commenting...abi today na public holiday ?
Re: Panties And Charms Found In A Church In Benin (Photos) by Harwoyeez(m): 9:43am On Jan 16, 2017
Paito ton ladi, iranu abasha........no wonder judgement is gonn start from the household of God
Re: Panties And Charms Found In A Church In Benin (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 9:44am On Jan 16, 2017
the comment below speaks for me
Re: Panties And Charms Found In A Church In Benin (Photos) by mvem(m): 10:01am On Jan 16, 2017
TeeSeven:
Did they secure a 'search warrant' before ransacking his 'church'?
What if these items were planted there by his anatagonists?
what are the proofs of his 'alleged' promiscuity?
Are these enough evidents to justify a 'jungle justice' on the 'pastor'? (I'm sure Nigerians, with their 'mob attitude' will be quick to favour this sanguinary option)
Nigerians will leave the main issues besetting us as a nation and be wasting their energy on irrelevancies.
This news, in short, is just about sensationalism
......this no be NCIS, be realistic.....This so called jungle justice happens everywhere in the world.Imagine in your village a man is accused of this crime or witchcraft, you expect youth to go and get warrant, from who?....this is normal human behavior.They should tell the man they are coming to search his house the next day so that he will remove evidence....
Re: Panties And Charms Found In A Church In Benin (Photos) by teozey111(m): 10:03am On Jan 16, 2017
XXLDICK:
[code][/code] Just wait and watch Christians disown him saying he is a fake pastor.

bro it is mustafars that disowned TB Joshua not us the Christians
Re: Panties And Charms Found In A Church In Benin (Photos) by hoover420: 10:09am On Jan 16, 2017
TeeSeven:
Are these enough evidents to justify a 'jungle justice' on the 'pastor'? (I'm sure Nigerians, with their 'mob attitude' will be quick to favour this sanguinary option)
Nigerians will leave the main issues besetting us as a nation and be wasting their energy on irrelevancies.

too much Hollywood movies, this is reality my broda
can't you read that he has been suspected before they went ransacking his house? angry
I don't support violence but I also don't support silence...
he needs to be taught a lesson
Re: Panties And Charms Found In A Church In Benin (Photos) by almarthins(m): 10:11am On Jan 16, 2017
sexyjuly:
may God deliver us from fake pastors

Read ur bible n pray everyday ...babalawo Pasto's full town o

By the way I say amen to ur prayer
Re: Panties And Charms Found In A Church In Benin (Photos) by almarthins(m): 10:13am On Jan 16, 2017
Christane:
charms,panties and coffins in church i guex he uses thoes pants as handky to perform miracles ..edo state with juju are blood relations ..i doubt if dy z any genius church in benin and even d entire edo state ..

Abi--- one can't tell how many lives that pastor had damaged
Re: Panties And Charms Found In A Church In Benin (Photos) by akinszz: 10:14am On Jan 16, 2017
Pastor keu
Re: Panties And Charms Found In A Church In Benin (Photos) by petomas(m): 10:32am On Jan 16, 2017
setnaija:
Video: Ladies Pants, Charms and more found in a church in Benin

An unnamed pastor of the Miracle House of God Prophetic Minstry (AKA Solution City) is in soup as you read this.
According to reports that post the news online claim, the pastor was alleged to be promiscuous. And when angry mob searched his church which is located at Upper Uwa Ahanor street, Benin in Edo state, they were shocked to discover charms, coffins, photos of people and ladies’ pants.

http://setnaija.com/video-ladies-pants-charms-and-more-found-in-a-church-in-beninphotos/
This is a clear sign of end time. I enjoin us all as children of God to put on the whole armor of salvation and the sword of the spirit(The word of God) to be able to fight the devil and his cohorts and decern between that which is good and fake. God bless your soul.
You can visit:
http://de-rocksblog..com.ng/2017/01/rhapsody-of-realities-daily-devotional_16.html?m=1

To get your spirit stired up with the word every day through the Rhapsody of Realities daily devotional. God bless you richly
Re: Panties And Charms Found In A Church In Benin (Photos) by James4424: 10:41am On Jan 16, 2017
Benin no dey dull . Loool
Re: Panties And Charms Found In A Church In Benin (Photos) by fire4fire: 10:53am On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=Drinani post=52847646][/quote]

Dear Mod,
Please ensure you ban this useless goat advertising data here. He has defrauded a lot of people here on nairaland in the guise of selling them data.
Let try and preserve this forum and purge out undesirable element like this.
Re: Panties And Charms Found In A Church In Benin (Photos) by danjaba(m): 10:58am On Jan 16, 2017
Stop connecting the Church name with immoral places please. Kindly note that there are worship centre, Temple and Church. A Church is a body of Christ... Places that condone immortality can never be a body of Christ (Church)
Re: Panties And Charms Found In A Church In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 16, 2017
no be small coffin be that wey i dey see so... choi! people bad!
Re: Panties And Charms Found In A Church In Benin (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:33am On Jan 16, 2017
Ajepako come see your pant o grin grin grin tongue
Re: Panties And Charms Found In A Church In Benin (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:35am On Jan 16, 2017
TeeSeven:
mtcheeeeeeeew

Re: Panties And Charms Found In A Church In Benin (Photos) by henrybomb(m): 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
What is dis one saying?
TeeSeven:
Re: Panties And Charms Found In A Church In Benin (Photos) by semyman: 2:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
From the time of Idahosa, church in Nigeria has not remained the same again
Re: Panties And Charms Found In A Church In Benin (Photos) by WiseBukoye(m): 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
XXLDICK:

Just the same manner Muslims disown boko haram. Comment maturely or just move on.
Re: Panties And Charms Found In A Church In Benin (Photos) by alaskido(m): 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
Benin people and charm be like Bread and Butter. In every Benin man's compound there is always a shire at the back of his house even if he occupies the front seat in churches.
Re: Panties And Charms Found In A Church In Benin (Photos) by XXLDICK(m): 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
WiseBukoye:

Just the same manner Muslims disown boko haram. Comment maturely or just move on.
Your comment would have made sense to me if I was a Muslim grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet TB Joshua: “Why I Can’t Stop Tragic Visions When I See Them” / 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. / Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.