Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

My first child - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My first child (3947 Views)

Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child / 62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child / Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My first child by nysot(f): 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
absoluteSuccess:

I'm human sharing human experience with other humans.

If we share such stories, we are not longing for pity-party, but that men paid to save lives will work hard at it to forestall mortality of mother and child.

Bro,I really understand how you feel if I say I don't I'm lying. Life becomes meaningless, it will be like everything should just end, the shame of seeing people who saw your wife pregnant (at work,neighborhood,church) but went to the hospital and came back without a baby is another.

Depression,crying and so many things on a second basis..hmmm
Please bro, take heart,I know it's difficult most especially for your wife but you both have to be strong. Don't let it weigh you down please #sad much#

3 Likes

Re: My first child by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
absoluteSuccess:

If we share such stories, we are not longing for pity-party, but that men paid to save lives will work hard at it to forestall mortality of mother and child.

Okay sorry God will give you triplets next time
Re: My first child by nikenry(f): 4:45am On Jan 18, 2017
Pidgin2:
This is such a personal story why run to nairaland to spill? What do you want to hear

RIP to your son tho
Allow the guy to pour out his mind, ok? He needs it as a part of the healing process. OP has already established emotional attachment with the child.
@op, it is well with you. Forget the opinions of men, as it swings very fast. Undergo needed medical support to remove the underlying causes. My heart goes to your wife. You will never ever experience such again in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: My first child by absoluteSuccess: 2:25am On Jan 22, 2017
Pidgin2:

Okay sorry God will give you triplets next time

Amen. I wish you multiple birth and all resources to handle their needs too.
Re: My first child by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 22, 2017
I seriously relate to how you feel coz same thing happened to me barely a month ago, though mine was due to IC. Premature labour at 6months, my prince was put in an incubator but couldn't make it. Only God can console you, especially your wife coz I've not even gotten over it yet, I still cry atimes when I'm alone.
God will definitely give you double next time, make sure the fibriod issue is handled first.

2 Likes

Re: My first child by absoluteSuccess: 3:20am On Jan 22, 2017
LaDivva:
I seriously relate to how you feel coz same thing happened to me barely a month ago, though mine was due to IC. Premature labour at 6months, my prince was put in an incubator but couldn't make it. Only God can console you, especially your wife coz I've not even gotten over it yet, I still cry atimes when I'm alone.
God will definitely give you double next time, make sure the fibriod issue is handled first.

Thanks madam,

May God console you with great many children that will stay with you too and live to be glorious. May He do the same for me as well.

Congratulations in advance to you and to myself.
Re: My first child by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 22, 2017
absoluteSuccess:

Thanks madam,

May God console you with great many children that will stay with you too and live to be glorious. May He do the same for me as well.

Congratulations in advance to you and to myself.
Amen o, Thanks.
Re: My first child by opelyem(m): 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
absoluteSuccess:

op, though I am not in ur shoe, but I understand ur feelings. Don't blame yourself for d premarital pregnancy and don't mind d accusations your church members will start to say against you when they know d baby.

Please move on. By Providence, after necessary medical attention, u will get another baby soon.

Don't give up on God please and don't ever think God is mad at you. Trials are to make us strong.

1 Like

Re: My first child by absoluteSuccess: 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
opelyem:

op, though I am not in ur shoe, but I understand ur feelings. Don't blame yourself for d premarital pregnancy and don't mind d accusations your church members will start to say against you when they know d baby.

Please move on. By Providence, after necessary medical attention, u will get another baby soon.

Don't give up on God please and don't ever think God is mad at you. Trials are to make us strong.

Very well princess, thanks.

Now everyone act surprised and I don't care what they say about me in the closet, I've moved on and honestly I can't point out any instance where God has not been kind and faithful.

I least expected marital breakthrough or pregnancy early last year and it all came to pass. God did not kill my child. Negligence of the doctor and my inexperience in managing my wife's complaints when I ought to, did.

I believe that the good Lord will send that cute little boy back to me. I told my pastor's wife that I didn't bury the child but I sowed him to reap a bountiful harvest, as long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest will not cease.

Those who go fort sowing seed with tears will equally come back reaping with joy...

Then the woman laughed and said 'a pastor you already are'.

3 Likes

Re: My first child by Nobody: 1:00am On May 03, 2018
All is well Egbon

1 Like

Re: My first child by Sexyliciousbri: 12:09am On Feb 10, 2020
I’m sorry for your loss

1 Like

Re: My first child by absoluteSuccess: 3:26am On Feb 10, 2020
Sexyliciousbri:
I’m sorry for your loss

Thanks, it's been a while.

God bless.
Re: My first child by absoluteSuccess: 3:29am On Feb 10, 2020
absoluteSuccess:

Very well princess, thanks.

Now everyone act surprised and I don't care what they say about me in the closet, I've moved on and honestly I can't point out any instance where God has not been kind and faithful.

I least expected marital breakthrough or pregnancy early last year and it all came to pass. God did not kill my child. Negligence of the doctor and my inexperience in managing my wife's complaints when I ought to, did.

I believe that the good Lord will send that cute little boy back to me. I told my pastor's wife that I didn't bury the child but I sowed him to reap a bountiful harvest, as long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest will not cease.

Those who go fort sowing seed with tears will equally come back reaping with joy...

Then the woman laughed and said 'a pastor you already are'.

God is good all the time. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Normal? / At What Age Should A Male Son Stop Bathing With Their Mom? / My name is Irene, I need you!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.