Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,516 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

War Against Mmm - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / War Against Mmm (775 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

War Against Mmm by Hiploko(m): 10:23am On Jan 16, 2017
Opening this forum this morning shows a well calculated and grand plan to open threads against MMM because of the PH resuming today.

What people don't know is that there are a million and one Whatspp MMM groups where MMM transactions are discussed IN DETAILS. Almost all participants belong to one group or the other. You can notice that almost all anti-MMM thread are quickly pushed to FP.

So this calculated mis-information and efforts geared towards bringing MMM down is bound to fail WOEFULLY.

People are beginning to see NL as a forum to against MMM and they are GETTING USED to this fact.

Ironically, the participants are die-hards and people are getting paid every second!!!!

3 Likes

Re: War Against Mmm by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 16, 2017
Baba Nigerians are smart people! If something works, you don't have to tell them to join or not join, the know!!

If the government will work like MMM, trust me Nigerians will pay Nepa bills, Sweep their streets for free, donate to government etc! Nigeria will change beyond what you can think of.

Remember how the Banks started working, look how Nigerians have turned the banking system...it wasn't use to be so. MMM gained popularity because it works!!!

Meanwhile l exposed Nairaland Here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3575251/exposed-true-reason-why-nairaland

3 Likes

Re: War Against Mmm by Flatties: 10:37am On Jan 16, 2017
Em em em woss woss wobi.

Can't wait to Ghana

So that I can port

(Harcourt)
grin
Re: War Against Mmm by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 16, 2017
Hiploko:
Opening this forum this morning shows a well calculated and grand plan to open threads against MMM because of the PH resuming today.

What people don't know is that there are a million and one Whatspp MMM groups where MMM transactions are discussed IN DETAILS. Almost all participants belong to one group or the other. You can notice that almost all anti-MMM thread are quickly pushed to FP.

So this calculated mis-information and efforts geared towards bringing MMM down is bound to fail WOEFULLY.

People are beginning to see NL as a forum to against MMM and they are GETTING USED to this fact.

Ironically, the participants are die-hards and people are getting paid every second!!!!
Nairaland is misleading and also used as political tool. I remember before the general election buhari will have 10000likes 5000share while GEJ will have 100likes and 50 share... See where we are as a Nigeria today?
Re: War Against Mmm by Hiploko(m): 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
My dear
Re: War Against Mmm by daftpikin: 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
I am disappointed at all the moderators on this forum and mostly disappointed in Seun.
It is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that this MMM scheme is going to be around for a while and there is nothing any of you can do about it, it either you jump on the train or you leave the mavrodians alone to enjoyed themselves.
Why are you trying to force a crash by dissuading participants, why not leave the system to die a natural death, is it just so you guys can chant your "I told you" song.
I am really disappointed.

1 Like

Re: War Against Mmm by chessguru(m): 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
NLPsychologist:
Baba Nigerians are smart people! If something works, you don't have to tell them to join or not join, the know!!

If the government will work like MMM, trust me Nigerians will pay Nepa bills, Sweep their streets for free, donate to government etc! Nigeria will change beyond what you can think of.

Remember how the Banks started working, look how Nigerians have turned the banking system...it wasn't use to be so. MMM gained popularity because it works!!!

Meanwhile l exposed Nairaland Here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3575251/exposed-true-reason-why-nairaland

good point

1 Like

Re: War Against Mmm by XVIER(m): 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
I stand with MMM.
To Seun and his Mod

Re: War Against Mmm by Hiploko(m): 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
I shock o! As if they gave participants any money
Re: War Against Mmm by heykims(m): 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
Honestly there's war against MMM truly.
Also to be honest, the antiMMMites already won d war we need not deceive one another.
RIP MMM....
Re: War Against Mmm by Hiploko(m): 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
heykims:
Honestly there's war against MMM truly.
Also to be honest, the antiMMMites already won d war we need not deceive one another.
RIP MMM....
abeg keep shut joor! Many got paid today! So which yeye war are u talking abt abi u are one of them? Win ko! Won ni

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Cant Get Help On MMM (pics) / Don Hub Now 200% Earnings / Unable To Pay With Your Naira Atm?? Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.