Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:10 AM

Photo Of The Woman That Claims She Slept With Ubi Franklin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of The Woman That Claims She Slept With Ubi Franklin (3382 Views)

Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) / Tekno Looking For My Trouble - Iyanya In Leaked Whatsapp Chat With Ubi Franklin / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Woman That Claims She Slept With Ubi Franklin by lagosmp3(m): 11:18am On Jan 16, 2017
Source: http://lagosmp3.com/2017/01/16/photo-woman-claims-slept-ubi-franklin/

An internet troll stormed Lilian Esoro’s Instagram page describing her as an “Oloshi”. The troll also claimed she has slept with her husband Ubi Franklin.

She dropped a comment writing, “Dey here dey Oloshi I go f*ck your husband again”
See photo of the troll below.

Re: Photo Of The Woman That Claims She Slept With Ubi Franklin by Ajewealth123(m): 11:36am On Jan 16, 2017
lagosmp3:
Source: http://lagosmp3.com/2017/01/16/photo-woman-claims-slept-ubi-franklin/

An internet troll stormed Lilian Esoro’s Instagram page describing her as an “Oloshi”. The troll also claimed she has slept with her husband Ubi Franklin.

She dropped a comment writing, “Dey here dey Oloshi I go f*ck your husband again”
See photo of the troll below.
even me,it will be very hard to resist this temptation but I know I can.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Woman That Claims She Slept With Ubi Franklin by Came: 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
I happy say na husband she talk she no talk boyfriend ... I pity those yeye girls way dey fight for boyfriend way never marry them... See this one,she no even send say person don marry self ....Shame no dey this world again,and na money cause am.... Hmmmmmm...
Re: Photo Of The Woman That Claims She Slept With Ubi Franklin by ladiesmirror(m): 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
Pls what is her IG Name... why are they hiding things na ahn ahn

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman That Claims She Slept With Ubi Franklin by ameezy(m): 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
ladiesmirror:
Pls what is her IG Name... why are they hiding things na ahn ahn
wink cheesy
U speak my mind
Re: Photo Of The Woman That Claims She Slept With Ubi Franklin by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
op can u post ha pant?

Re: Photo Of The Woman That Claims She Slept With Ubi Franklin by Mikylopez(f): 11:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
large títs are less sensitive.. itz normal for guys wanting to explore buh y'all can testify firmness of a moderate sized boõb's
Re: Photo Of The Woman That Claims She Slept With Ubi Franklin by franklynsunny(m): 1:25am On Jan 17, 2017
Hahaha
So na achievement nw to slip wit one fake Nig celebrity
So one yeye olosho go jus com out yes I made it...I Bleep obj
Re: Photo Of The Woman That Claims She Slept With Ubi Franklin by Remyboyhefty(m): 2:09am On Jan 17, 2017
angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BBN: Shocking Leaked Video Of Nengi Befor Hwr Surgery / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Massive Backside During Performance / Kaffy Dance Queen Pose With Her Son.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.