Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. (49278 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Participants I Just Got My Balance, Who Else Got Theirs / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by ALAYORMII: 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
MMM this
MMM that

3 Likes

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by focus7: 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by Vicolan: 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
Who is this fellow ,.What's ur gain in writing up all this trashes.... Sorry u knew nothing abt MMM. December u guys said it has crashed yet it disappointed you guys by coming bk as promised yet u ain't satisfy pls u gain nothing ooo.

6 Likes

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by HAH: 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
I wonder who the first people that PH paid since there was not previous GH
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by gbegemaster(m): 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
PinkStarsFallIn:
It's killing our creativity.
You are simply beautiful kiss
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by wandeay: 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
They have come again oo
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
I'm beginning to hate nairaland

1 Like

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by mcevans1(m): 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
Try harder!!! It's becoming stale already grin angry angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by edibless0(m): 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
When will you get tired of posting rubbish about MMM?...........mmm is now a problem to you

5 Likes

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by daygee12: 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
TIME WILL CERTAINLY TELL. Dont know why u decided to take paracetamol for another man's headache. leave them alone biko.
u can check my signature if u want to register later. HYPOCRITES

5 Likes

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by mancityguy: 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
una no de tire ..nawaaaa

1 Like

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by Harwoyeez(m): 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mr Op, u have not made any sense, get busy with ur life n stay of what's non of ur business.......when has it become a sin to mind one's business??

2 Likes

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by ghost3040: 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
how much do u sell bitcoin ma'am...
ladyF:
Lol... Even MMM United has come back sef. Make una sha come buy your bitcoin here make your mavro dey grow grin

It's LadyF again grin grin grin
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by arizona20: 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
You dont know what you saying. Please shut your mouth up. MMM is not a business/investment

2 Likes

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by MinorityTribe: 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
"They was just a bomb blast in UNIMAID recently. Well who cares, MMM topics draws traffic the most." - Seun

How low Nairaland have fallen.... sad

5 Likes

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by ladyF(f): 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
ghost3040:
how much do u sell bitcoin ma'am...

N500/$ smiley
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by mildflame: 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
PinkStarsFallIn:
Have you ever had to exchange words with a die hard MMM member?
Those ones u look at while they are talking so pationately and you wondering
If they have brains at all or they are high on oxytocin

I am not at war with MMMites, I am a Nigerian and I know how hard and difficult it is to live in a country
Where 1 dollar is 495naira, or where kerosine goes for as high as 500naira
Or where petrol sells as high as 145naira and even on d vedge of more increase.
Our politicians and leaders are thieves and our financial institutions are not helping us either
But in d face of all this, do we really need to start feeding on each other's flesh to survive?

MMM kills but yet, it is not illegal to engage in it, if you wish to engage in it fine, but please stop insulting our inteligence and cajoling other less Witty members of the populace with the following ideologies

1. MMM OPERATES ON CROWDFUNDING like seriously? Do you even know what crowd funding is? Do you know crowd funding conflicts with the main ideology of MMM which is "peer to peer system"
What is crowdfunding?
Crowdfunding is by definition, “the practice of funding a project or
venture by raising many small amounts of money from a large number of people,
typically via the Internet.”

Yes, MMM involves members who are friends,customers,colleagues,neighbours,that we know, but are we realy pooling resources together? Are we aiming for a particular sum in capital to engage on a project for on MMM?
*Crowd funding must involve a central account(s) on which everyone who wants to pool funds must pay into those designated account. Does MMM have a central account? I thought you say it is peer to peer, so where do you "pool" your funds?
*Crowd funding must have a perceived sum in view in which members can know how much has been pooled together at any time
Does MMM has this feature? Can we know how much has been invested in d system?
Crowd funding is an example of when we contributed for OJBs surgery not each n everyone paying to individual accounts n calling it crowdfunding.

2. MMM is like your local esusu or credit n thrift society: I laugh really, I heard this from a graduate n I was amazed.
Do you know how a reasonable credit society works?
A member contributes 1k for 5monts =5k
He asks for help. He can be allowed 100% of what he had put into the society. I.e 10k
This is where mmmites definition stops. They wunt tell you that you are to payback the whole 10k
You collected + interest even tho small like a meager 6% ontop. So, you must payback 10,600 naira back into the society.
Is this how MMM operates? No, you put 5k in MMM u get 6500 + 20$ and you are not under obligation to pay back.
Even when u desire to plough back u can decide to put in 1k, so inverably u card away with d rest, but mind u, u still have
300 naira to enjoy from that your 1k at the end of d month. So, please where is the balance in d system?
MMM operates on the basis of free money while credit society operates on the basis of complete restitution with additional interest
Payback for its members. So, please it does not work like a cooperative society.
Even in the normal ajo u do in ur office. The fact that u collect 1st 50k from a 5 man ajor means u will pay back 10k in 5months.
That is a balanced system of needs.

3. Provide help and Get help : this is what some use to deceive you that u are a philanthropist in the system.
That your name is in the hall of fame as a benevolent member of the society.
You provide help of 100k and you in turn Get help of 130k. This is what the Pharisees n saducess will have engaged in in Jesus time
Sheer hypocrisy. You are only robbing someone in a digital sense cos your 30k is not justified on any ground.
This is why this scheme is plain immoral even though not illegal.

4. MMM has made people millionaires, it saves lives(financial independence) : guys no one is disputing you can make millions on MMM
Someone said if not for MMM he/she would not have gotten his present job. He had excess money from someone that has
Just paid him and as such could travel to a distant place to take an interview.
MMM helped him do a world class wedding, buy his first car, complete his new house, revive his business.
Yes, it does this. But for each n every of those success stories, lies hundreds of people with woes tale.
How different are you from that person that went to do juju so other people's success will come to him?
You have only gained n enriched yourself with other people pain n poverty. You my friend are killing people's destiny.

5.MMM is a business/investment after all you have seen from 1-4 I need not beat too much about this, it is neither both.
You just climbing other people's head to make it, my brother, it's a desperation for money that is driving you into this
The same desperation that makes people do money rituals and sell human parts for money.
Yours however is a digital and online ritual, that is how bad it is if u let your mind free n see MMM and others for what they are.

Gone are the days people post life changing information on investment and business section.
Alot have learnt skills and trade on NL here, I personally learnt importation and graphic designing here.
I learnt hardcore excel here, I got ideas from smart people here, but it's all on a decline because of MMM
All u see is, invest 1000 and get 100,000 in 24hrs, please all this must stop, if MMM dies, dey all die too
And intuitive people can come back online to share ideas. Let's use wisdom to help ourselves out not feeding on each other through useless referral bonuses. It's killing our creativity.
Thank you

Cc seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 too much education can never be enough it's lack of education that can kill

SHUT ur DIRTY MOUTH, shey na ur moni

CONFESSION
Smart 'Mourinho' Usanga
MMM!!
MMM!!
MMM!! am so ready now to join.. Sorry for rejecting
and cursing u people all this while...
Imagine someone receiving and alert of N210,000 from
the help he provided with jus N120,000 in November
last year, just before their sudden break...
God will not forgive all those people that keep warning
me not to provide help when i wanted to... Imagine
what would have been my gain now from N300,000 I wanted risking. ...
Am srzly heartbroken now.. Pls Enobong Bassey, Engr
Ini Imah Akopac Essien etc
Pls comman register me ooooo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
How are we so sure that it isn't individuals who are actually on MMM payroll that are coming up with all these write ups just to sink an already capsized ship??
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
PinkStarsFallIn:
Have you ever had to exchange words with a die hard MMM member?
Those ones u look at while they are talking so pationately and you wondering
If they have brains at all or they are high on oxytocin

I am not at war with MMMites, I am a Nigerian and I know how hard and difficult it is to live in a country
Where 1 dollar is 495naira, or where kerosine goes for as high as 500naira
Or where petrol sells as high as 145naira and even on d vedge of more increase.
Our politicians and leaders are thieves and our financial institutions are not helping us either
But in d face of all this, do we really need to start feeding on each other's flesh to survive?

MMM kills but yet, it is not illegal to engage in it, if you wish to engage in it fine, but please stop insulting our inteligence and cajoling other less Witty members of the populace with the following ideologies

1. MMM OPERATES ON CROWDFUNDING like seriously? Do you even know what crowd funding is? Do you know crowd funding conflicts with the main ideology of MMM which is "peer to peer system"
What is crowdfunding?
Crowdfunding is by definition, “the practice of funding a project or
venture by raising many small amounts of money from a large number of people,
typically via the Internet.”

Yes, MMM involves members who are friends,customers,colleagues,neighbours,that we know, but are we realy pooling resources together? Are we aiming for a particular sum in capital to engage on a project for on MMM?
*Crowd funding must involve a central account(s) on which everyone who wants to pool funds must pay into those designated account. Does MMM have a central account? I thought you say it is peer to peer, so where do you "pool" your funds?
*Crowd funding must have a perceived sum in view in which members can know how much has been pooled together at any time
Does MMM has this feature? Can we know how much has been invested in d system?
Crowd funding is an example of when we contributed for OJBs surgery not each n everyone paying to individual accounts n calling it crowdfunding.

2. MMM is like your local esusu or credit n thrift society: I laugh really, I heard this from a graduate n I was amazed.
Do you know how a reasonable credit society works?
A member contributes 1k for 5monts =5k
He asks for help. He can be allowed 100% of what he had put into the society. I.e 10k
This is where mmmites definition stops. They wunt tell you that you are to payback the whole 10k
You collected + interest even tho small like a meager 6% ontop. So, you must payback 10,600 naira back into the society.
Is this how MMM operates? No, you put 5k in MMM u get 6500 + 20$ and you are not under obligation to pay back.
Even when u desire to plough back u can decide to put in 1k, so inverably u card away with d rest, but mind u, u still have
300 naira to enjoy from that your 1k at the end of d month. So, please where is the balance in d system?
MMM operates on the basis of free money while credit society operates on the basis of complete restitution with additional interest
Payback for its members. So, please it does not work like a cooperative society.
Even in the normal ajo u do in ur office. The fact that u collect 1st 50k from a 5 man ajor means u will pay back 10k in 5months.
That is a balanced system of needs.

3. Provide help and Get help : this is what some use to deceive you that u are a philanthropist in the system.
That your name is in the hall of fame as a benevolent member of the society.
You provide help of 100k and you in turn Get help of 130k. This is what the Pharisees n saducess will have engaged in in Jesus time
Sheer hypocrisy. You are only robbing someone in a digital sense cos your 30k is not justified on any ground.
This is why this scheme is plain immoral even though not illegal.

4. MMM has made people millionaires, it saves lives(financial independence) : guys no one is disputing you can make millions on MMM
Someone said if not for MMM he/she would not have gotten his present job. He had excess money from someone that has
Just paid him and as such could travel to a distant place to take an interview.
MMM helped him do a world class wedding, buy his first car, complete his new house, revive his business.
Yes, it does this. But for each n every of those success stories, lies hundreds of people with woes tale.
How different are you from that person that went to do juju so other people's success will come to him?
You have only gained n enriched yourself with other people pain n poverty. You my friend are killing people's destiny.

5.MMM is a business/investment after all you have seen from 1-4 I need not beat too much about this, it is neither both.
You just climbing other people's head to make it, my brother, it's a desperation for money that is driving you into this
The same desperation that makes people do money rituals and sell human parts for money.
Yours however is a digital and online ritual, that is how bad it is if u let your mind free n see MMM and others for what they are.

Gone are the days people post life changing information on investment and business section.
Alot have learnt skills and trade on NL here, I personally learnt importation and graphic designing here.
I learnt hardcore excel here, I got ideas from smart people here, but it's all on a decline because of MMM
All u see is, invest 1000 and get 100,000 in 24hrs, please all this must stop, if MMM dies, dey all die too
And intuitive people can come back online to share ideas. Let's use wisdom to help ourselves out not feeding on each other through useless referral bonuses. It's killing our creativity.
Thank you

Cc seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 too much education can never be enough it's lack of education that can kill

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by SuperSuave(m): 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
Adonis3:

Come and take a seat please

[b]first off, I don't have one kobo in MMM

but I just have something to say...

I have been following closely the rate at which people keep springing up each day to advice people to stay of MMM.

when MMM started getting popular early last year, there were many prophecies, MMM won't last a year, it can't sustain the cash distribution etc.. when it froze accounts last Dec, y'all were "like shebi we warned you"

Now MMM has unfrozen accounts and you lots still won't hold your peace.

It's the panic and sceptism you guys are creating that'll crash the system rather.

My simple question for you is, don't you think if you channel the energy and drive you use to criticize MMM to criticize the government, we'd be better off??

We're used to folding our hands and watching the government (which is a greater PONZI SCHEME) milk us and cheat us.. That's why Amaechi could say "we steal because you don't stone us"

Leave MMM alone, if it crashes, you don't lose. I can bet that if it crashes only few will lose more than their initial investment as many have gained wayyy more than their actual investment

so who's the idiot??[/b]

#Adonis3HasSpoken
so deep! Wehdonesir

1 Like

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by Temmywalex: 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
Dongreat:
I am yet to understand why MMM participants are VERY AGGRESSIVE towards anyone that don't agree with them? I have seen topic about MMM scam and they are making sense with valid points only for participants to start quoting with curses and insults. Can someone please tell me why?

Well like they will say, "Nah your papa money?"

I'm yet to understand why those that do not participate in MMM keep ranting and complaining about what does not concern them. Everybody have the right to do what they think is OK for them so far it is not against the right of others. Leave them alone.

6 Likes

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
adonbilivit:
I am not going to lie, I am into MMM because the government left me no choice. before you try to badmouth MMM, the government should start with betting companies because they have ruined more lives than MMM. do u know why our government can't touch the betting companies? coz they tax them heavily and can't tax MMM. e dey pain them. they don't really care about us, they are just mad that MMM does not pay tax

And you don't know that the country is headed towards disaster if people don't pay tax? Even the MMM money will become worthless when a $1 = N50,000. cheesy
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
carmag:
.karma is real !

Nigerians have used Internet scam to terrorise unsuspecting citizens of other nations but now law of karma has visited with full force

A platform has been created to enable them defraud one another with out a trace
buahahahahah grin
This dude made my day grin
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by Dongreat(m): 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
Temmywalex:

I'm yet to understand why those that do not participate in MMM keep ranting and complaining about what does not concern them. Everybody have the right to do what they think is OK for them so far it is not against the right of others. Leave them alone.

Shocking you are not aggressive and insulting cos I was prepared for any reprisal. I hold back no MMM participants as "it's not my money" (MMM Motto). Do what you like bro. Your life not mine but I guess we all have rights to air our opinions. Don't you think so??
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
Rityonyi:
MMM all the way! If you don't like it go and die!! tongue

I will continue to PH-GH-PH-GH-PH-GH-PH-GH-PH-GH-PH-GH-PH-GH-PH-GH-PH-GH!!!

OP sorry but I just like the sound of bank alert disturbing me grin grin cheesy wink
Hahahahaha grin
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by wisdomguy4u(m): 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
Dongreat:
I am yet to understand why MMM participants are VERY AGGRESSIVE towards anyone that don't agree with them? I have seen topic about MMM scam and they are making sense with valid points only for participants to start quoting with curses and insults. Can someone please tell me why?

Well like they will say, "Nah your papa money?"

like they alway say "one man's food is another man's poison". You don't like MMM, some other person likes it... why do you sweat yourself trying to discourage those who like it? these are adults who already know the risk involved in it, so they don't need your advise. as long as mmm has not been declared illegal in nigeria, You have no business sweating your ass over people who indulge in it with their own hard earn money. when i look at people like you and the OP, all i see are envy and jealousy

3 Likes

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
MY COLLEAGUE AT WORK HAS BEEN LAMENTING.NOW HE HAS COME TO HIS SENSES ASKING ME WHERE HIS MONEY HAS GONE TO.HE SAID 'SEBI THEY SAID THE MAN HAS PLENTY MONEY TO DISTRIBUTE' I LAUGH.I TOLD HIM THE ONLY WAY HE COULD GET HIS MONEY BACK IS TO WORK TO CONVINCED SOMEONE TO PROVIDE HELP.WHICH MAY NEVER HAPPEN.
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by olafunny(m): 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
Yes! I am a participant of MMM, and i know the risks involved. I read and understood that before i ventured into it and also before i refer people to do it.

When i joined MMM few months ago, i was also the doubting Thomas, but i started with my 'spare money' anyway. I have always taken critisms on nairaland very serious because i always believed before you criticize, you must have had some facts to back it up. So whenever anyone posted anything against MMM, i would read and take it into consideration before my next move.

But lately i realized that all these anti-mmm really have no more points to prove, but are only finding excuses to prove that they will be right someday. Last year, all they wrote about was how it would crash. It went on 'break' and they were really really happy, hmmm 'sadists' i would call them. During the break, they started analysing how MMM would never come back. Even the dumbhead turns to overnight writer cheesy . 10 posts about MMM not coming back could hit the front page in a day. Everyone of them wanted to be noticed, but actually, we saw you. Some even turned sudden researchers, surfing the net just to copy and past unconfirmed news about MMM. Like someone posted that Mavrodi made away with certain billion dollars, like he helped him to pack the money cheesy . I was so disappointed in nairaland for even moving such unconfirmed news to front page.

I read 10 reasons MMM would never come back. I also read some statistical evidence done by a nairalander on how MMM would never come back. Ehn ehn, so you sabi this na hm you no do statistics on how naija go comot for recession smh. They almost made me believe that MMM was not coming back. But atlast i noticed they were just trying to prove no point.

Your neighbor, whom you never cared about, now is the person you suddenly care for because you don't want him to lose money? What some of these anti-MMMers do is worse that being armed robbers. MMM is illegal, but betting should be yet it's legalized.

Because you are opportuned to live a life you want doesn't mean every other person is. At work, you reduce your balance sheet figures so as to pay less tax to the government, what are you doing? Your company has more, the government has less to develop the economy, isnt that worst? Before you criticize MMMers, please check yourself.

MMM came back earlier than promised, started matching the following day and those same people who wrote long articles about MMM never coming back now change titles to 'MMM is not fully back' 'Why MMM will crash again' 10 reasons why MMM is dying and will soon be dead' 'Pls don't pay into MMM' 'MMM won't last long' chaiii people, why all these. Ignorance is a disease, a very critical one for that matter.

To me if you really care about these people like you claim, then leave them. Your fake articles contribute immersely to the panic in the minds of the participants. MMM came in 2015 and almost spent a year without problem. But ever since yiu started writing these articles, panic started. What have you contributed, fear! In the hearts on those who you claim you care for.

Anyways, since i realized most of the writers are jealous about their neighbors and friends, who they thoughts were nothing, but are doing great things through MMM, i gave up. I don't care about what you write anymore. Savanah bank crashed years back, the customers are not paid, but they moved on with their lives.

Lastly, before you fight for MMM participants in the hands of Mavrodi, fight for the old pensioners in the hands of the government. Fight for kwara state workers in the hands of the government. Fight for the economy in the hands of the government. Then i'll know you really care about us.

LONG LIVE MMM

Original writer: olafunny

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by komzybrown(f): 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
nawaoooooooo, am tired of this, everyday MMM, everyone wants to write something about MMM, let me go and prepare my own article about MMM.
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by wissenschaften(m): 2:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
adonbilivit:
I am not going to lie, I am into MMM because the government left me no choice. before you try to badmouth MMM, the government should start with betting companies because they have ruined more lives than MMM. do u know why our government can't touch the betting companies? coz they tax them heavily and can't tax MMM. e dey pain them. they don't really care about us, they are just mad that MMM does not pay tax

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... / Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists / The 6 Largest Individual Shareholders In MTN Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.