Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,449 members, 7,812,376 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. (49267 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Participants I Just Got My Balance, Who Else Got Theirs / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by wissenschaften(m): 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
adonbilivit:
I am not going to lie, I am into MMM because the government left me no choice. before you try to badmouth MMM, the government should start with betting companies because they have ruined more lives than MMM. do u know why our government can't touch the betting companies? coz they tax them heavily and can't tax MMM. e dey pain them. they don't really care about us, they are just mad that MMM does not pay tax

you really need to think before you post. My candid advice.
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by MiguelKingII(m): 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
most confused post ever.....even de op is not understanding him/hersef
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by Okeikpu(m): 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mugu fall guy man like us go wakam
Una dey play wt Russian mafians
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by Okeikpu(m): 2:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
Rityonyi:
MMM all the way! If you don't like it go and die!! tongue

I will continue to PH-GH-PH-GH-PH-GH-PH-GH-PH-GH-PH-GH-PH-GH-PH-GH-PH-GH!!!

OP sorry but I just like the sound of bank alert disturbing me grin grin cheesy wink Ghoriba onwe gi grin

oops... maybe you don't even have money to PH and you are frustrated at your friends, neighbors and cousins that are making it through MMM while you can barely feed yourself cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by akilo1: 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
Rityonyi:

OP sorry but I just like the sound of bank alert disturbing me grin grin cheesy wink

Oops... You obviously don't even have money to PH and you are frustrated that your friends, neighbors and cousins that are making it through MMM while you can barely feed yourself cry cry cry cry cry cry
continue to provide help bro,yoir eyes will soon clear
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by Brugo(m): 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
Greed is the bedrock of ponzi schemes. The participants won't listen.

1 Like

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by Akaewu: 2:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
Coldfeets:
Lemme go an' quickly make one nonsense MMM post.

Who knows, I might make frontpage.

Wish me luck.

Oga ..just do. U will.

1 Like

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by entrepreneurmic: 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
U JUST MAKE MY DAY. ANTI MMM PEOPLE BLAME YOUR GREEDY/SCAM GOVT.
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by Agozie48: 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
The struggle for Front Page is getting real MMM this MMM That na una business na una Money abi na Una Papa Money abeg don't stop oh continue to sell our market for us free of charge . People are making it through MMM, Envy ,jealousy I go dey pain una .If una no like MMM go HUG Transformer

1 Like

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ok
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by 2tek: 2:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
MMM has lasted for 5years worldwide in its current form. MMM controlled one third of the total money in Russia and I foresee MMM controlling one third of the total money in Nigeria. You can choose to join now and take STRATEGIC POSITION or join later but NOTE--EVERY NIGERIAN will join MMM.

2tek replies an MMM ANTAGONIST--- maclatunji

The following are my questions to the subscribers to MMM popularly called Mavrodians.
here are the answers from my understanding.

1. Where do you think the money you are collecting through MMM is coming from?

MMM claims not to be a business and not an investment, so where do you think the 30% return which excites you so much is coming from?

ANSWER:the 30% comes from traffic generated from the website,money donated by new members, money re-donated by old members and help from other countries. it is ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE for ALL these 4 conditions not to occur. MMM came back after the prophets of DOOM predicted it has 'CRASHED'.They said it was DEAD and BURIED. I put it to you MOST SOLEMNLY, that as long as some or ALL of these 4 conditions exist, MMM will continue to exist. MMM is more popular in Nigeria than facebook. MARK ZUCKERBERG, the owner of Facebook is the 5th or 6th richest in the world and one of the ways he gets his money is through traffic generated by Facebook. MMM is currently in over 120 countries of the world with over 200 million participants.

2. Do you know what a Ponzi scheme is?

I have to ask this question because of those who defend MMM with the claim that they have made money from it. To be the clear, a minority will make money from Ponzi schemes being the early adopters that help to create the exponential growth. However, the latter subscribers are the ones that lose greatly. If you understand this, you will not present this argument as evidence for MMM not being a fraud.

ANSWER:BIG LIE.The early adopters will pay the newcomers. the next set of newcomers will pay the early adopters and it continues like that. its a circle that will never end. Money is redistributed among members of MMM on the principle of gratuitousness, benevolence and reciprocity. MMM members donate FREELY to each other. Nobody was forced to join MMM. We are aware of the risks both implicit and explicit. No man has ever succeeded financially without taking CALCULATED RISKS.

3. Where did you get the money you invested in MMM from?

You could not use that money in any legitimate business?

I ask this question because many MMM subscribers behave as if they were incapable of earning money before MMM came.

ANSWER:A good number of MMM subscribers are gainfully employed and have normal businesses. Remember, There is nothing wrong in having an alternative source of income. Remember, we have DANGOTE CEMENT, DANGOTE SUGAR, DANGOTE RICE FARM and now in the pipeline - DANGOTE REFINERY.

4. Is it that you don’t understand that governments across the world are duty-bound not to allow a Ponzi scheme started by an ex-convict that has scammed people across the world operate freely within their countries?

This one is self-explanatory, Sergey Mavrodi the main brain behind MMM is an ex-convict. He got convicted for scamming Russians with a precursor scheme to MMM.

[b]ANSWER: Point of correction-MMM has never defrauded anyone. MMM became so popular in RUSSIA and was controlling one third of the total money in russia at a time, so the government became jealous and decided to loot the peoples money using 17 trucks to carry/loot cash from MMM OFFICES. That is the main reason MMM doesn't have a CENTRAL ACCOUNT where money can easily be stolen.The government of Russia defrauded the participants,not MMM. They claimed SERGEI MAVRODI/MMM evaded tax but MMM/SERGEI MAVRODI stood his ground telling/educating the government oppressors that MMM is not a business that should pay tax. MMM is just a community of people donating/helping each other with their spare cash. DO you pax tax to the government on the spare money you donate to your brother or neighbour or give out as charity? MMM has come to destroy the current unfair and unjust financial world order/institutions, so don't expect the government,CBN,SEC, etc to be happy. MMM has come to liberate people from financial bondage and servitude. The financial APOCALYPSE is inevitable. MMM servers(cloud servers) are not located in NIGERIA, so the government CAN NOT STOP MMM. the same way the government can not stop facebook,youtube,twitter etc.[/b]

5. Explain how MMM is a revolutionary idea that commercial banking should be afraid of?

MMM subcribers are quick to tag banks as stealing from their customers while MMM is the solution for the masses. Curiously enough, they pay into each other’s bank accounts; curious to say the least.

ANSWER:MMM gives 30% every 30days which the banks CAN NOT give. MMM gives 10% referral bonus. NO serious MMM participant will take loan from any bank again. No serious MMM participant will maintain any fixed deposit in the bank again. No serious MMM participant will buy any dubious, non performing shares again.

6. Do you understand that wealth is created based on the value you create not through this system operated by a few people to rob people of their money while leaving them in the lurch?

Let us say all of us joined MMM, where would productive output come from?

ANSWER: MMM does not stop anyone who is serious from being productive. MMM will in fact assist to provide the financial boost needed for people to be more productive. MANY MMM participants are gainfully employed and engage in various productive businesses and entrepreneurial ventures.

7. Did you anticipate that your ‘investment’ (sorry, your ‘Mavros’) could be frozen without you having any say on what happens next?

I am sure many ‘Mavrodians’ did not expect this December debacle, but we are here.

ANSWER: PAUSE MODE/FREEZING OF ACCOUNTS is one of the strategies employed by MMM for STABILITY AND SUSTAINABILITY. its not a new strategy, only those who didn't read/research well about MMM will claim ignorance. THe number of participants GHing*(getting help or withdrawing money) from the system should balance with the number of participants PHing*(providing help or depositing money) otherwise a PAUSE MODE is activated which normally lasts from 1-2months. MMM has lasted for 5years in its current form since 2011, and that is one of the strategies adopted over the years. it was adopted in south africa and zimbabwe and the MMM in both countries is doing fine now. Even banks couldn't pay many customers this PAST festive season. ATMs were dried, with no cash in them for people during yuletide season. Is that not a form of PAUSE MODE?

8. Do you agree that as a promoter of the scheme, you are quite dubious because you are seeking to reap bountifully at the expense of others when the scheme crashes?

Note I wrote ‘when’ not ‘if’

ANSWER: OGA, MMM CAN NOT and i repeat CAN NOT crash. The worst that can happen is a pause mode/re-start. A pause mode is not a crash. my people perish for lack of knowledge. It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of the needle than for MMM to crash. MMM is an ideology. MMM is like religion, religion CAN NOT CRASH. The day an individual dies, his own MMM or religion has CRASHED. Everybody in the world CAN NOT die at the same time.In a pause mode, MMM will manually calculate how much each individual has earned from the system, those who have made 'profit' already will have their old mavros/money frozen and released gradually, but the poor,newcomers or 1st timers will be queued up to be paid first by the system followed by others. thereby ensuring that NOBODY looses money. and the system PH/GH RATIO will balance in time.

9. Do you not worry that you could have a hand in the death or grievous harm happening to people who could lose money from MMM and become suicidal?

We already have reports of some people taking poison because their money got frozen this December.

ANSWER: MMM is sincere and transparent, hence the WARNING to ALL participants to participate with their spare money. This is CLEARLY WRITTEN on the programs website home page. MMM participants are adults responsible for their actions.

10. Do you understand that you are effectively using time that you could use for productive activity to promote a questionable scheme at best?

If you understand that time lost is irrecoverable, why waste it?

ANSWER: MMM is not a questionable scheme. MMM is an ideology that is changing lives of millions of people around the world. MMM is bridging the gap between the rich and the poor. If any adult decides to dedicate few hours or days to donate his/her spare money to charity or a neighbour in need, or teach people how to do same, do u consider that wasteful? MMM is helping humanity, that is CERTAINLY NOT WASTEFUL.

Your answers and feedback are quite welcome.

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/top-10-questions-mmm-subscribers-mavrodians-answer/

1 Like

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by Kassidy90(m): 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
PinkStarsFallIn:
Have you ever had to exchange words with a die hard MMM member?
Those ones u look at while they are talking so pationately and you wondering
If they have brains at all or they are high on oxytocin

I am not at war with MMMites, I am a Nigerian and I know how hard and difficult it is to live in a country
Where 1 dollar is 495naira, or where kerosine goes for as high as 500naira
Or where petrol sells as high as 145naira and even on d vedge of more increase.
Our politicians and leaders are thieves and our financial institutions are not helping us either
But in d face of all this, do we really need to start feeding on each other's flesh to survive?

MMM kills but yet, it is not illegal to engage in it, if you wish to engage in it fine, but please stop insulting our inteligence and cajoling other less Witty members of the populace with the following ideologies

1. MMM OPERATES ON CROWDFUNDING like seriously? Do you even know what crowd funding is? Do you know crowd funding conflicts with the main ideology of MMM which is "peer to peer system"
What is crowdfunding?
Crowdfunding is by definition, “the practice of funding a project or
venture by raising many small amounts of money from a large number of people,
typically via the Internet.”

Yes, MMM involves members who are friends,customers,colleagues,neighbours,that we know, but are we realy pooling resources together? Are we aiming for a particular sum in capital to engage on a project for on MMM?
*Crowd funding must involve a central account(s) on which everyone who wants to pool funds must pay into those designated account. Does MMM have a central account? I thought you say it is peer to peer, so where do you "pool" your funds?
*Crowd funding must have a perceived sum in view in which members can know how much has been pooled together at any time
Does MMM has this feature? Can we know how much has been invested in d system?
Crowd funding is an example of when we contributed for OJBs surgery not each n everyone paying to individual accounts n calling it crowdfunding.

2. MMM is like your local esusu or credit n thrift society: I laugh really, I heard this from a graduate n I was amazed.
Do you know how a reasonable credit society works?
A member contributes 1k for 5monts =5k
He asks for help. He can be allowed 100% of what he had put into the society. I.e 10k
This is where mmmites definition stops. They wunt tell you that you are to payback the whole 10k
You collected + interest even tho small like a meager 6% ontop. So, you must payback 10,600 naira back into the society.
Is this how MMM operates? No, you put 5k in MMM u get 6500 + 20$ and you are not under obligation to pay back.
Even when u desire to plough back u can decide to put in 1k, so inverably u card away with d rest, but mind u, u still have
300 naira to enjoy from that your 1k at the end of d month. So, please where is the balance in d system?
MMM operates on the basis of free money while credit society operates on the basis of complete restitution with additional interest
Payback for its members. So, please it does not work like a cooperative society.
Even in the normal ajo u do in ur office. The fact that u collect 1st 50k from a 5 man ajor means u will pay back 10k in 5months.
That is a balanced system of needs.

3. Provide help and Get help : this is what some use to deceive you that u are a philanthropist in the system.
That your name is in the hall of fame as a benevolent member of the society.
You provide help of 100k and you in turn Get help of 130k. This is what the Pharisees n saducess will have engaged in in Jesus time
Sheer hypocrisy. You are only robbing someone in a digital sense cos your 30k is not justified on any ground.
This is why this scheme is plain immoral even though not illegal.

4. MMM has made people millionaires, it saves lives(financial independence) : guys no one is disputing you can make millions on MMM
Someone said if not for MMM he/she would not have gotten his present job. He had excess money from someone that has
Just paid him and as such could travel to a distant place to take an interview.
MMM helped him do a world class wedding, buy his first car, complete his new house, revive his business.
Yes, it does this. But for each n every of those success stories, lies hundreds of people with woes tale.
How different are you from that person that went to do juju so other people's success will come to him?
You have only gained n enriched yourself with other people pain n poverty. You my friend are killing people's destiny.

5.MMM is a business/investment after all you have seen from 1-4 I need not beat too much about this, it is neither both.
You just climbing other people's head to make it, my brother, it's a desperation for money that is driving you into this
The same desperation that makes people do money rituals and sell human parts for money.
Yours however is a digital and online ritual, that is how bad it is if u let your mind free n see MMM and others for what they are.

Gone are the days people post life changing information on investment and business section.
Alot have learnt skills and trade on NL here, I personally learnt importation and graphic designing here.
I learnt hardcore excel here, I got ideas from smart people here, but it's all on a decline because of MMM
All u see is, invest 1000 and get 100,000 in 24hrs, please all this must stop, if MMM dies, dey all die too
And intuitive people can come back online to share ideas. Let's use wisdom to help ourselves out not feeding on each other through useless referral bonuses. It's killing our creativity.
Thank you

Cc seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 too much education can never be enough it's lack of education that can kill

Well ur analysis are OK but my question is why did you guys hate MMM so much? All of a sudden everyone becomes moral preachers where were all of u when Bet9ja n Co has been ruining thousands of youth's life, see everyone like awoof, instant cash n lots and Am not left out, for 3 seasons now I ve bin betting on football from Bet9ja n Co I can remember I ve only managed to win about 40k in 3 years but if can't even remember how how much I ve lost, fine nobody send me abi, I agree, but under two months that I participated in MMM I made times 5 of my salary and as far as am concern no one has come out to accuse MMM of duping him or her, so please can u people keep all these ur analysis n moral ideologies to ur self n face the the problem here which is our Incompetent Govt.... I dey Com I won go shit

2 Likes

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by apogeez(m): 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
Thanks for the rubbish.... But even if mmm will crash tomorrow I will still provide help today...

4 Likes

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by waldigit: 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
PinkStarsFallIn:

I am not at war with MMMites, I am a Nigerian and I know how hard and difficult it is to live in a country
Our politicians and leaders are thieves and our financial institutions are not helping us either
But in d face of all this, do we really need to start feeding on each other's flesh to survive?

MMM kills but yet, it is not illegal to engage in it, if you wish to engage in it fine, but please stop insulting our inteligence and cajoling other less Witty members of the populace with the following ideologies

1. MMM OPERATES ON CROWDFUNDING like seriously? Do you even know what crowd funding is? Do you know crowd funding conflicts with the main ideology of MMM which is "peer to peer system"
What is crowdfunding?

Yes, MMM involves members who are friends,customers,colleagues,neighbours,that we know, but are we realy pooling resources together? Are we aiming for a particular sum in capital to engage on a project for on MMM?
*Crowd funding must involve a central account(s) on which everyone who wants to pool funds must pay into those designated account. Does MMM have a central account? I thought you say it is peer to peer, so where do you "pool" your funds?
*Crowd funding must have a perceived sum in view in which members can know how much has been pooled together at any time
Crowd funding is an example of when we contributed for OJBs surgery not each n everyone paying to individual accounts n calling it crowdfunding.

2. MMM is like your local esusu or credit n thrift society: I laugh really, I heard this from a graduate n I was amazed.
He asks for help. He can be allowed 100% of what he had put into the society. I.e 10k
This is where mmmites definition stops. They wunt tell you that you are to payback the whole 10k
You collected + interest even tho small like a meager 6% ontop. So, you must payback 10,600 naira back into the society.
Is this how MMM operates? No, you put 5k in MMM u get 6500 + 20$ and you are not under obligation to pay back.
Even when u desire to plough back u can decide to put in 1k, so inverably u card away with d rest, but mind u, u still have
300 naira to enjoy from that your 1k at the end of d month. So, please where is the balance in d system?
MMM operates on the basis of free money while credit society operates on the basis of complete restitution with additional interest
Payback for its members. So, please it does not work like a cooperative society.
Even in the normal ajo u do in ur office. The fact that u collect 1st 50k from a 5 man ajor means u will pay back 10k in 5months.

3. Provide help and Get help : this is what some use to deceive you that u are a philanthropist in the system.
You provide help of 100k and you in turn Get help of 130k. This is what the Pharisees n saducess will have engaged in in Jesus time
Sheer hypocrisy. You are only robbing someone in a digital sense cos your 30k is not justified on any ground.

4. MMM has made people millionaires, it saves lives(financial independence) : guys no one is disputing you can make millions on MMM
Someone said if not for MMM he/she would not have gotten his present job. He had excess money from someone that has
MMM helped him do a world class wedding, buy his first car, complete his new house, revive his business.
Yes, it does this. But for each n every of those success stories, lies hundreds of people with woes tale.
How different are you from that person that went to do juju so other people's success will come to him?
You have only gained n enriched yourself with other people pain n poverty. You my friend are killing people's destiny.

5.MMM is a business/investment after all you have seen from 1-4 I need not beat too much about this, it is neither both.
You just climbing other people's head to make it, my brother, it's a desperation for money that is driving you into this
The same desperation that makes people do money rituals and sell human parts for money.
Yours however is a digital and online ritual, that is how bad it is if u let your mind free n see MMM and others for what they are.

Gone are the days people post life changing information on investment and business section.
Alot have learnt skills and trade on NL here, I personally learnt importation and graphic designing here.
I learnt hardcore excel here, I got ideas from smart people here, but it's all on a decline because of MMM
All u see is, invest 1000 and get 100,000 in 24hrs, please all this must stop, if MMM dies, dey all die too
And intuitive people can come back online to share ideas. Let's use wisdom to help ourselves out not feeding on each other through useless referral bonuses. It's killing our creativity.
Thank you

Cc seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 too much education can never be enough it's lack of education that can kill

Bros or Sis, if you do all this for something, well I understand, man must wack, but if all these is for nothing because of MMM, honestly you are too idle. Please you can do better as internet marketer, freelance writer etc

1 Like

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by wemmy01(m): 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
Their stupid slogan together we change the world, I no believe nigerians go still fall for the word "change" .
infact that word dey work like magic.
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by bitcoininvesto(m): 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
chessguru:
una carry MMM matter for head like fresh gala . e no get wetin una wan talk or how una want take talk am , we know your motives and WE STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA MMM IS REAL
MMM is making millionaires, haters are busy wailing.

3 Likes

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by Agozie48: 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
Kassidy90:

Well ur analysis are OK but my question is why did you guys hate MMM so much? All of a sudden everyone becomes moral preachers where were all of u when Bet9ja n Co has been ruining thousands of youth's life, see everyone like awoof, instant cash n lots and Am not left out, for 3 seasons now I ve bin betting on football from Bet9ja n Co I can remember I ve only managed to win about 40k in 3 years but if can't even remember how how much I ve lost, fine nobody send me abi, I agree, but under two months that I participated in MMM I made times 5 of my salary and as far as am concern no one has come out to accuse MMM of duping him or her, so please can u people keep all these ur analysis n moral ideologies to ur self n face the the problem here which is our Incompetent Govt.... I dey Com I won go shit

No leave them they won't criticize Bet Naija ,pool , gambling that has been draining their money without any return ,let them continue to publish stupid articles about MMM. I don't blame them I blame BUhari na him cause their joblessness
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by ify1234: 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
I don't know the fuss and jealousy people have about those into MMM. MMM is legal, It is a Ponzi scheme. In plain details MMM is like gambling. I don't see the difference between MMM and naijabet even those street raffle ticket stuff. It is a lose or gain stuff. It is not a business nor investment. Its pure gambling.

I guess those into MMM understand this so well, for someone to liken MMM to 'blood-money(ritual)' is really wrong. Blood-money if I understand is illegal.

It is not by force to participate in MMM but for you to attack and try to 'paint' the scheme bad where your money is not involved is just pure jealousy.

For those who want to go into the scheme, understand that you are about gambling with your money. That is why people are advised to participate with their so-called 'spare' money.

My candid advice, If you intend going into the scheme, don't take it as a business rather see it as a gambling scheme. If after doing this and you are convinced within yourself to continue. Bro/Sis go ahead, you might hammer and you might still lose.

1 Like

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by folahann(m): 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
HAH:
I wonder who the first people that PH paid since there was not previous GH

I have asked this same question severally, even the top guiders couldn't give a reply.

Well, i did the MMM rubbish just to raise fund for advert of my online biz. Some1 was hell-bent on joining even after trying to discourage her many times. So, i registered and put her under me.

So, GHed in November and said bye bye. What that money have generated in sales is x10 more than what it could have if reinvested into MMM.
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by nkemjacob2(m): 2:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
na only MMM b d ponzi scheme wey dey dis country... make una liv mmm alone. na ur money
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by fortunechy(m): 2:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
waste of mb
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by tonex2: 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
its a pity Nairaland dictators have started deleting Pro MMM members posts and disabling MMM members on nairaland so they will not post or reply post . so if i am not able to reply your post just know that the dictators of nairaland has disabled me. not that i am tied of mmm

We have a report that Many of MMM supporters account has been diabled allowing on anti MMM members to post anti MMM stufffs

Forum dictatorshiop grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
I use 2 hours to discuss with my bro on phone that mmm by its nature was designed very fragile and has inherent properties that will make it to collapse within a short time. He almost called for my head. He is a graduate of mathematics but he was so high by mmm more than osogbo weed that it killed his sense of reasoning.

The system naturally runs by getting cash from new entrants who ph and their money used to pay another with 30 or more % interest. Is not a tree that grows money nor is it a business that help u buy shares. It obviously depends on who gives before u take. And the organisers are ofcourse millionaires or billionaire from this same route (money from new people )

Naturally this will crash because the source of this interest is definitely not a cash machine, once they run out of new mugus, the scheme is heading for a burial with any cash u got there left. But the members are so dumb to understand that is not possible to always continue to have this new mugus because it gets to the breaking point where all the mugus want their money just like xmas or even any other day.

I tell u mmmites today, if u are morally comfortable to rob A to pay B why don't u just make a bigger cash through yahoo things. I bet many of u hypocrites will tell me nooo ha dats very wrong na like idiots.

Is like a thief saying he cannot rob a bank on moral grounds.

I know is poverty induced but please don't murder logic because u can't think at the moment. By the way any of u wanting to hang himself, i sell rat poison and i currently give promo. Buy 1 take 10 for your colleagues.

2 Likes

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
Rityonyi:

Mmm don high u like osogbo weed

OP sorry but I just like the sound of bank alert disturbing me grin grin cheesy wink

Oops... You obviously don't even have money to PH and you are frustrated that your friends, neighbors and cousins are making it through MMM while you can barely feed yourself cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by LadyMessi(f): 3:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
PinkStarsFallIn:

What is crowdfunding?

Thank you

Op dey there the carry MMM matter for head like say na your business.......
I just got help now..... Haters should go and hug transformer.
Long Live MMM.
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by cyara(f): 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
Adonis3:

Come and take a seat please

[b]first off, I don't have one kobo in MMM

but I just have something to say...

I have been following closely the rate at which people keep springing up each day to advice people to stay of MMM.

when MMM started getting popular early last year, there were many prophecies, MMM won't last a year, it can't sustain the cash distribution etc.. when it froze accounts last Dec, y'all were "like shebi we warned you"

Now MMM has unfrozen accounts and you lots still won't hold your peace.

It's the panic and sceptism you guys are creating that'll crash the system rather.

My simple question for you is, don't you think if you channel the energy and drive you use to criticize MMM to criticize the government, we'd be better off??

We're used to folding our hands and watching the government (which is a greater PONZI SCHEME) milk us and cheat us.. That's why Amaechi could say "we steal because you don't stone us"

Leave MMM alone, if it crashes, you don't lose. I can bet that if it crashes only few will lose more than their initial investment as many have gained wayyy more than their actual investment

so who's the idiot??[/b]

#Adonis3HasSpoken

So far you are the only one that has spoken what I have been wanting to hear. If we all use the same energy we use to speak of MMM and Chanel it towards the government, I bet you, Buhari will on his own resign
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by MChaze25(m): 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
THUMS UP
Adonis3:

Come and take a seat please

[b]first off, I don't have one kobo in MMM

but I just have something to say...

I have been following closely the rate at which people keep springing up each day to advice people to stay of MMM.

when MMM started getting popular early last year, there were many prophecies, MMM won't last a year, it can't sustain the cash distribution etc.. when it froze accounts last Dec, y'all were "like shebi we warned you"

Now MMM has unfrozen accounts and you lots still won't hold your peace.

It's the panic and sceptism you guys are creating that'll crash the system rather.

My simple question for you is, don't you think if you channel the energy and drive you use to criticize MMM to criticize the government, we'd be better off??

We're used to folding our hands and watching the government (which is a greater PONZI SCHEME) milk us and cheat us.. That's why Amaechi could say "we steal because you don't stone us"

Leave MMM alone, if it crashes, you don't lose. I can bet that if it crashes only few will lose more than their initial investment as many have gained wayyy more than their actual investment

so who's the idiot??[/b]

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by XVIER(m): 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
I stand with MMM.
To Seun and his Mod

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by maclatunji: 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
2tek:
MMM has lasted for 5years worldwide in its current form. MMM controlled one third of the total money in Russia and I foresee MMM controlling one third of the total money in Nigeria.

2tek replies an MMM ANTAGONIST--- maclatunji

The following are my questions to the subscribers to MMM popularly called Mavrodians.
here are the answers from my understanding.

1. Where do you think the money you are collecting through MMM is coming from?

MMM claims not to be a business and not an investment, so where do you think the 30% return which excites you so much is coming from?

ANSWER:the 30% comes from traffic generated from the website,money donated by new members, money re-donated by old members and help from other countries. it is ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE for ALL these 4 conditions not to occur. MMM came back after the prophets of DOOM predicted it has 'CRASHED'.They said it was DEAD and BURIED. I put it to you MOST SOLEMNLY, that as long as some or ALL of these 4 conditions exist, MMM will continue to exist. MARK ZUCKERBERG, the owner of Facebook is the 5th or 6th richest in the world and one of the ways he gets his money is through traffic generated by Facebook. MMM is currently in over 120 countries of the world with over 200 million participants.

2. Do you know what a Ponzi scheme is?

I have to ask this question because of those who defend MMM with the claim that they have made money from it. To be the clear, a minority will make money from Ponzi schemes being the early adopters that help to create the exponential growth. However, the latter subscribers are the ones that lose greatly. If you understand this, you will not present this argument as evidence for MMM not being a fraud.

ANSWER:BIG LIE.The early adopters will pay the newcomers. the next set of newcomers will pay the early adopters and it continues like that. its a circle that will never end. Money is redistributed among members of MMM on the principle of gratuitousness, benevolence and reciprocity. MMM members donate FREELY to each other. Nobody was forced to join MMM. We are aware of the risks both implicit and explicit. No man has ever succeeded financially without taking CALCULATED RISKS.

3. Where did you get the money you invested in MMM from?

You could not use that money in any legitimate business?

I ask this question because many MMM subscribers behave as if they were incapable of earning money before MMM came.

ANSWER:A good number of MMM subscribers are gainfully employed and have normal businesses. Remember, There is nothing wrong in having an alternative source of income. Remember, we have DANGOTE CEMENT, DANGOTE SUGAR, DANGOTE RICE FARM and now in the pipeline - DANGOTE REFINERY.

4. Is it that you don’t understand that governments across the world are duty-bound not to allow a Ponzi scheme started by an ex-convict that has scammed people across the world operate freely within their countries?

This one is self-explanatory, Sergey Mavrodi the main brain behind MMM is an ex-convict. He got convicted for scamming Russians with a precursor scheme to MMM.

[b]ANSWER: Point of correction-MMM has never defrauded anyone. MMM became so popular in RUSSIA and was controlling one third of the total money in russia at a time, so the government became jealous and decided to loot the peoples money using 17 trucks to carry/loot cash from MMM OFFICES. That is the main reason MMM doesn't have a CENTRAL ACCOUNT where money can easily be stolen.The government of Russia defrauded the participants,not MMM. They claimed SERGEI MAVRODI/MMM evaded tax but MMM/SERGEI MAVRODI stood his ground telling/educating the government oppressors that MMM is not a business that should pay tax. MMM is just a community of people donating/helping each other with their spare cash. DO you pax tax to the government on the spare money you donate to your brother or neighbour or give out as charity? MMM has come to destroy the current unfair and unjust financial world order/institutions, so don't expect the government,CBN,SEC, etc to be happy. MMM has come to liberate people from financial bondage and servitude. The financial APOCALYPSE is inevitable. MMM servers(cloud servers) are not located in NIGERIA, so the government CAN NOT STOP MMM. the same way the government can not stop facebook,youtube,twitter etc.[/b]

5. Explain how MMM is a revolutionary idea that commercial banking should be afraid of?

MMM subcribers are quick to tag banks as stealing from their customers while MMM is the solution for the masses. Curiously enough, they pay into each other’s bank accounts; curious to say the least.

ANSWER:MMM gives 30% every 30days which the banks CAN NOT give. MMM gives 10% referral bonus. NO serious MMM participant will take loan from any bank again. No serious MMM participant will maintain any fixed deposit in the bank again. No serious MMM participant will buy any dubious, non performing shares again.

6. Do you understand that wealth is created based on the value you create not through this system operated by a few people to rob people of their money while leaving them in the lurch?

Let us say all of us joined MMM, where would productive output come from?

ANSWER: MMM does not stop anyone who is serious from being productive. MMM will in fact assist to provide the financial boost needed for people to be more productive. MANY MMM participants are gainfully employed and engage in various productive businesses and entrepreneurial ventures.

7. Did you anticipate that your ‘investment’ (sorry, your ‘Mavros’) could be frozen without you having any say on what happens next?

I am sure many ‘Mavrodians’ did not expect this December debacle, but we are here.

ANSWER: PAUSE MODE/FREEZING OF ACCOUNTS is one of the strategies employed by MMM for STABILITY AND SUSTAINABILITY. its not a new strategy, only those who didn't read/research well about MMM will claim ignorance. THe number of participants GHing*(getting help or withdrawing money) from the system should balance with the number of participants PHing*(providing help or depositing money) otherwise a PAUSE MODE is activated which normally lasts from 1-2months. MMM has lasted for 5years in its current form since 2011, and that is one of the strategies adopted over the years. it was adopted in south africa and zimbabwe and the MMM in both countries is doing fine now. Even banks couldn't pay many customers this PAST festive season. ATMs were dried, with no cash in them for people during yuletide season. Is that not a form of PAUSE MODE?

8. Do you agree that as a promoter of the scheme, you are quite dubious because you are seeking to reap bountifully at the expense of others when the scheme crashes?

Note I wrote ‘when’ not ‘if’

ANSWER: OGA, MMM CAN NOT and i repeat CAN NOT crash. The worst that can happen is a pause mode/re-start. A pause mode is not a crash. my people perish for lack of knowledge. It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of the needle than for MMM to crash. MMM is an ideology. MMM is like religion, religion CAN NOT CRASH. The day an individual dies, his own MMM or religion has CRASHED. Everybody in the world CAN NOT die at the same time.In a pause mode, MMM will manually calculate how much each individual has earned from the system, those who have made 'profit' already will have their old mavros/money frozen and released gradually, but the poor,newcomers or 1st timers will be queued up to be paid first by the system followed by others. thereby ensuring that NOBODY looses money. and the system PH/GH RATIO will balance in time.

9. Do you not worry that you could have a hand in the death or grievous harm happening to people who could lose money from MMM and become suicidal?

We already have reports of some people taking poison because their money got frozen this December.

ANSWER: MMM is sincere and transparent, hence the WARNING to ALL participants to participate with their spare money. This is CLEARLY WRITTEN on the programs website home page. MMM participants are adults responsible for their actions.

10. Do you understand that you are effectively using time that you could use for productive activity to promote a questionable scheme at best?

If you understand that time lost is irrecoverable, why waste it?

ANSWER: MMM is not a questionable scheme. MMM is an ideology that is changing lives of millions of people around the world. MMM is bridging the gap between the rich and the poor. If any adult decides to dedicate few hours or days to donate his/her spare money to charity or a neighbour in need, or teach people how to do same, do u consider that wasteful? MMM is helping humanity, that is CERTAINLY NOT WASTEFUL.

Your answers and feedback are quite welcome.

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/top-10-questions-mmm-subscribers-mavrodians-answer/

Have you checked the latest updates? The things you typed have been changed and people cannot get money out of the system.

We warned them, they didn't listen, now we are warning you.
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by adonbilivit: 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
Haute:

And you don't know that the country is headed towards disaster if people don't pay tax? Even the MMM money will become worthless when a $1 = N50,000. cheesy
u missed the point. the government is trying to make us believe they care about us when its glaring they don't. I agree payment of tax is key to our economic growth but...they should say it point blank that they don't want MMM here coz they are loosing money, not coz MMM will ruin our lives. what abt bet9ja, nairabet, etc?
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by adonbilivit: 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
wissenschaften:

you really need to think before you post. My candid advice.
instead of you to dispute my post with facts you ended up saying nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists / The 6 Largest Individual Shareholders In MTN Nigeria / People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.