Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Popular Dj Begs Peter Of P-square For 150k To Buy A Laptop On Instagram (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Dj Begs Peter Of P-square For 150k To Buy A Laptop On Instagram (photos) (1193 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap / P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef / Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Dj Begs Peter Of P-square For 150k To Buy A Laptop On Instagram (photos) by KomonSense: 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
Popular Dj Boogie begs Peter Okoye of P-square for 150,000 Naira to replace His stolen Laptop on Instagram

Ayo DaSilva aka Dj Boogie claimed she got jumped at Jakande Lekki and lost her laptop in the process, but had the guts to on Instagram to beg a fellow celebrity.

But the rate at which people go about begging celebrities to help them on social media these days is quite alarming ooo. Imagine this guy abi nah girl who calls him/herself a DJ doing corporate begging on social media and she lives in Lekki ooo.

Smh, Abi nah Buhari cos this one too

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPU1bQ3DbLb/?taken-by=peterpsquare

cc Lalasticlala

OAM4J, Mynd44

Fynestboi, MissyB3

Re: Popular Dj Begs Peter Of P-square For 150k To Buy A Laptop On Instagram (photos) by makydee(f): 3:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
cool
Re: Popular Dj Begs Peter Of P-square For 150k To Buy A Laptop On Instagram (photos) by SuperSuave(m): 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
makydee:
All this yeyebrities living fake lives.
angry I wanted to be harsh but your dp cooled my temper. cool

she's not a celebrity na, Someone cannot beg in peace again undecided

1 Like

Re: Popular Dj Begs Peter Of P-square For 150k To Buy A Laptop On Instagram (photos) by makydee(f): 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
SuperSuave:
angry I wanted to be harsh but your dp cooled my temper. cool

she's not a celebrity na, Someone cannot beg in peace again undecided
She's not a celebrity?

Thought I saw "popular DJ"?
Re: Popular Dj Begs Peter Of P-square For 150k To Buy A Laptop On Instagram (photos) by SuperSuave(m): 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
makydee:
She's not a celebrity?

Thought I saw "popular DJ"?
popularity get level jare, everyone knows spinall, exclusive, jimmyjatt and that one with tattoo all over his face even dj Lambo, this is the first time I'm seeing her and I'm sure its the same for you
Re: Popular Dj Begs Peter Of P-square For 150k To Buy A Laptop On Instagram (photos) by makydee(f): 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
SuperSuave:
popularity get level jare, everyone knows spinall, exclusive, jimmyjatt and that one with tattoo all over his face even dj Lambo, this is the first time I'm seeing her and I'm sure its the same for you
Okay smiley
Re: Popular Dj Begs Peter Of P-square For 150k To Buy A Laptop On Instagram (photos) by petrov10: 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
makydee:
All this yeyebrities living fake lives.
So you no fit sell your clothes and shoes
as u fine reach
sense nor dey ur head

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Tiwa Savage Arrives London In Style / Bbnaija- Owner Of Private Jet Pledges Full Support For Bally / Treat Urinary Tract Infection(uti) With Some Wonderful Tricks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.