Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap (56449 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) / Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Amagite3(f): 9:35am On May 01, 2019
Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh is not done dragging her ex-husband Olakunle Churchill, as she has granted a new explosive interview.

Unlike her other interviews, this time she came with receipts to clear some stories that surfaced online.

According to her, when you keep poking the sleeping bear, eventually it will retaliate.

She addressed allegations that she was smoking and on drugs while pregnant with her son Andre.
She said Churchill and his mum lied to her about Obasanjo being his father.
She said Obasanjo told her Churchill is not his son, and didn’t hide his mouth
She revealed she never knew Churchill was an Internet fraudster until she caught him in the middle of a red candle with laptop on his lap, and a red cloth tied around his waist.
She showed off the only things Churchill has bought for their son Andre.
She cried while revealing her son's school sent her a reminder because Churchill didn't pay their son's school fees.
She revealed why she changed her son's name to her father's name.
She shared an obituary photo of Churchill's real father.
She debunked allegations by Churchill that she pushed his mother.
She revealed she sponsored their wedding and there were over 200 guests as opposed to what he said that there were just 4 persons at the wedding.
She revealed she has not been to London for the past 5 years, that the only time she did was during her drug rage when she fell off stag.

The videos combined are over 1 hour, so brace yourselves and watch here;

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/tonto-dikeh-exposes-ex-husband-again-in-new-explosive-interview-video.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by donbachi(m): 9:45am On May 01, 2019
The only thing i know about hate is...one taking poison expecting another person to die...she can't go far if she continues pulling down churchill.

220 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Colonelswitz101(m): 9:51am On May 01, 2019
Tonto we have bn pretending that ur madness is just temporary, thinking that ignoring u will make ur matter die down buh u are bent on proving us wrong. Wat u have actually is a top notch madness n should be taken to the nearest rehabilitation center...
Churchill I feel no pity for u cos u brought this embarrassing psychopath into ur life....

218 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by OKorowanta: 10:13am On May 01, 2019
Na only God know who is right and who is wrong.
May God bring peace between these two.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Ciaos: 11:04am On May 01, 2019
So na true say Yahoo people dey add juju to their Yahoo... Hmmmmm!!!.Toto self dey greedy because i hear say na greedy people Yahoo people dey catch. She wan marry obasanjo pikin grin. Mugu fall,maga chop grin

299 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by hsegreat1: 11:16am On May 01, 2019
confused woman.she need spiritual cleansing.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by IamD18: 11:25am On May 01, 2019
Faustrated and aggressive piece of hoe.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by DMerciful(m): 1:24pm On May 01, 2019
Craze woman don come again o

15 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by mmclatino(m): 1:24pm On May 01, 2019
Tonto the bloody hypocrite , you both enjoyed the money when you're together. If the allegation is true.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 01, 2019
Ohhh this people again?

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by MrThisandthat(m): 1:25pm On May 01, 2019
A wise man once said nothing...

160 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by millionboi2: 1:25pm On May 01, 2019
What does he sell?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by daddytime(m): 1:25pm On May 01, 2019
Na wa oo...I been think say I get kolo o but my hatred na apprentice where this babe own dey oo.

Abeg come help me hate Tuface...
Signed
Blackface...

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by topstone4: 1:25pm On May 01, 2019
Why is this girl so stupid and desperate

13 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 01, 2019
Brace yourselves and watch 1hr video of hate. Lol. Op i hail thee.

If you need data holla me.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 01, 2019
Meaning

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by grandstar(m): 1:27pm On May 01, 2019
Didn't you suspect before marriage?

There was this young family friend of ours my dad helped years ago.

While the guy was in uni in the US. he'll contact my dad that he's having financial problems and my dad would send him money

After leaving uni. he became quite rich. He sent my dad money and when my dad and mum were in the UK for my sis graduation, he gave them $6,000.

The guy developed a big interest in my sister but she was uninterested despite his wealth. My mum was suspicious about the source of his wealth

Later he became incommunicado and we learnt the reason for this was that he was serving a long jail sentence for drugs dealing.

Ladies, all that glitters isn't gold.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by ambu2: 1:27pm On May 01, 2019
Holding a red candle, carrying laptop and tying red clothes don't show a Yahoo boy. It could be he was in the middle of a cult meeting via teleconferencing. It could be that he was trying to spiritually influence a company through its website. Well, it could also mean Yahoo boy stuff. But one thing is certain, he is fetish like most Yorubas.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by emkz: 1:28pm On May 01, 2019
Tonto, nooooooooo.

Learn from Tiwa Savage's mistake. When she went out and granted an interview and put her husband's secrets out there, it put a dent on her and her husband's reputation for life. I am not a Prophet of doom, but her husband is done and so is she. The dent never goes away, especially in this age of digital media.

The pain of the broken home would be felt the most by your son, yet I must plead with you to tell him these stories in private when he is older and not put it out there. It is frankly not our business. After watching this interview, it would make you look like a fool who can't put it together, putting to severe questions your marital credentials. Learn from Lilian Esoro. Her marriage to Ubi franklin crashed. We did not hear pim from her. With the things that happened subsequently, we now know who the bad spouse was between her and Ubi. Let time vindicate you even though you are bitter presently. With you continually bashing your ex husband, you may end up winning public sympathy for him; and knowing the kind of person you are, this may make you even more bitter and depressed.

Be wise and seek advise from a sensible and matured therapist who has gone through this to help you through this phase of your life. I am sorry things didn't work out between you and Churchill.

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:28pm On May 01, 2019
This is seriosuly serious!! shocked shocked

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by legba1(m): 1:28pm On May 01, 2019
Shes trying seriously to hurt the dude.......i just pray she gets the help she needs fast

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by yesloaded: 1:28pm On May 01, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by LarryBee1k: 1:28pm On May 01, 2019
Lol. So he's a yahoo boy?

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by okonja(m): 1:28pm On May 01, 2019
So what?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by MissRaine69(f): 1:28pm On May 01, 2019
She needs medication...this madness cannot be allowed to go untreated.
Do these people not have real friends? Relatives that tell them to stop acting mad in public?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by olayemioshiyemi: 1:28pm On May 01, 2019
Abeg no distract us with your family po joor....when all was rosey did u tell us ??

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:29pm On May 01, 2019
angry undecided
. Well, I am not surprised.

Men can do anything for the Money.

What if, what she's saying is the truth

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by JohnFrankling(m): 1:29pm On May 01, 2019
OK, Tonto we have heard you, we don hear you, we understand you, Tonto abeg move on for the sake of your child, God please protect us from women like Tonto.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by lovelyflowers: 1:29pm On May 01, 2019
Please my brothers I need USA line for WhatsApp chat me up if you can help.
+221771403697
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by meobizy(f): 1:29pm On May 01, 2019
When the dick is too good she'll come up with many falsehoods in the hope you'll get angry and call her up.
I understand, I even had an ex calling me up to apologize five years later.
I don close chapter for that mumu girl matter, she should not spoil my recent relationship, abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by heybeemoney(m): 1:29pm On May 01, 2019
Chai.... i feel her pain... How I wish someone can help her to beg Mr Churchill to accept her back....

Let start... BRING TONTO HUBBY BACK...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bovi And Timi Dakolo Show Smoking Skills At MBGN Event / Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) / Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.