Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Heritage Bank Sacks 400 Staff - NAN - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Heritage Bank Sacks 400 Staff - NAN (22471 Views)

American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff / Skye Bank Sacks 50 Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heritage Bank Sacks 400 Staff - NAN by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
na wa ooo which way NIGERIA ???
i thought this dude in the picture died last year when he heard via phone that MMM has crashed?
Re: Heritage Bank Sacks 400 Staff - NAN by soath(m): 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
Inevitable
Re: Heritage Bank Sacks 400 Staff - NAN by entrepreneurmic: 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
frubben:
APC!!!!!!!!!!!!
MMM PAYS. ALERT EVERYWHERE.

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Sacks 400 Staff - NAN by Rhymez(m): 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
DONSMITH123:

on your own
Are you scared? sad
Re: Heritage Bank Sacks 400 Staff - NAN by wasiudvd(m): 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
do the bank even have up to 400 staffs?
Re: Heritage Bank Sacks 400 Staff - NAN by dee02(m): 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
Heritage Bank is on one leg
I am not surprised..... The monumental fraud, gross incompetence, poor management and financial recklessness in that financial organisation will finally bring it down to its knees!
Its unfortunate some innocent people will be caught up, but that is life

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Sacks 400 Staff - NAN by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
Guyman02:
And many of them staff castigated GEj and Okonjo-Iweala for their policies back then in 2015.
I had a bureau de change operator lamenting bitterly the other day when I went to change some Dollars that is this the change that their people were prepared to kill other Nigerians if Buhari was not declared winner?

People in the South East should be commended for warning Nigerians who are filled with too much sentiments ahead of time of what to expect with a Buhari regime, Trump has a Nigerian in his kitchen cabinet but Buhari has no South Easterner in his own kitchen cabinet and many dont still see sentiments as corruption.
No be only bdc dey complain.Na everybody.
Re: Heritage Bank Sacks 400 Staff - NAN by diegwu01: 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
Blessing in disguise, they should take up farming..and in months, learn they have been wasting their time as bank workers
Re: Heritage Bank Sacks 400 Staff - NAN by BraniacX(m): 3:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
PrettyHausaGirl:
even them
That b00ty of urs most definitely isn't of hausa origin tongue
Re: Heritage Bank Sacks 400 Staff - NAN by butanep(m): 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
It's a pity. Nigeria which way?
Re: Heritage Bank Sacks 400 Staff - NAN by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
which dude
dhtml18:

i thought this dude in the picture died last year when he heard via phone that MMM has crashed?
Re: Heritage Bank Sacks 400 Staff - NAN by badtlimo(m): 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
elmisti:
the recession bank has been hit........i repeat, d recession bank is it....PMB over over...do u copy!
i copy over and out
Re: Heritage Bank Sacks 400 Staff - NAN by ahamonyeka(m): 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
helinues:
I read something about it last month but they keep on denieing
denying not deniening .

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Sacks 400 Staff - NAN by datizy(f): 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
How many workers come remain?
Re: Heritage Bank Sacks 400 Staff - NAN by helinues: 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
ahamonyeka:
denying not deniening .

Haba, person no fit make typo error..

Anyways , thanks
Re: Heritage Bank Sacks 400 Staff - NAN by CioAngels(f): 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ogaoo, saraki ti je heritage bank pari bii societe genarale bank.
Re: Heritage Bank Sacks 400 Staff - NAN by kibra4u(m): 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
elmisti:
the recession bank has been hit........i repeat, d recession bank is it....PMB over over...do u copy!

I copy Bro. finding solution soonest. Over and out.
Re: Heritage Bank Sacks 400 Staff - NAN by osazsky(m): 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
Make them come do mmm, making cool cash from mmm thk God for mmm
Re: Heritage Bank Sacks 400 Staff - NAN by iyatrustee(f): 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
Heritage bank issues has nothing to do with Buhari. They acquired Enterprise bank which had internal issues thus resulting in them having problems with liquidity.
Re: Heritage Bank Sacks 400 Staff - NAN by arsenic33(m): 6:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
I get one heritage bank staff wey I for recommend for sack. . last week Friday I go heritage for Ijigbo round about in Ado-Ekiti go pay in money, the female teller that's to attend to me was busy on MMM page... She come say make I go check something, nai I shout for her weda na me go help her do her job... I tel her say if she no wan answer me make I comot with my money that I have other bank to put d money.... She come dey beg make I calm down
Re: Heritage Bank Sacks 400 Staff - NAN by APCmyheart(m): 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
veekid:
When you can't afford to pay salaries of your employees; wor will you do?
A) reduce workforce
B) blame Buhari
C) continue working them without pay
Nothing make sense under this Buhari; walai

How is this buhari problem? Most of those banks have doing some shady deals in the past, But immediately after the implementation of TSA, They no longer have free money to run their business and do those shady transaction anymore...

Now tell me how is this Buhari faults just explain..
Re: Heritage Bank Sacks 400 Staff - NAN by APCmyheart(m): 6:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
DONSMITH123:
baba God save us from Buhari

So Buhari is the owner of the banks? Buhari is the one that ask them not to have money to run their business anymore?

It's not business as usual, In the past when Govt pay workers salaries, The banks use their workers salaries for some foreign business, But now CBN and Ministry of Finance and the AGF paid directly into workers account so no free money anymore..

Mind you most of those banks does not have money to run the bank in the first place but just using Govt money..

Tomorrow now if silver-birds start sacking workers i know you will also start blaming Buhari forgetting that Ben Bruce did not have money to run the business as he is using loans..

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Sacks 400 Staff - NAN by franklynsunny(m): 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
Dis is d hardest part in d history of Nigeria wit dis headless horse MD's handling Nigerians like his greatest enemies
Die by fire abeg
Re: Heritage Bank Sacks 400 Staff - NAN by diva90: 2:38am On Jan 17, 2017
MMM for monthly salary grin
Re: Heritage Bank Sacks 400 Staff - NAN by slimfairboy(m): 2:56am On Jan 17, 2017
they rejected GOOD LUCK, and accepted this bad luck embarassed
Re: Heritage Bank Sacks 400 Staff - NAN by Pinkieblue(f): 7:29am On Jan 17, 2017
Apply Now For Financial Planner/Markerting Executive Job At Cornerstone Insurance Plc. Cornerstone Insurance Plc is the first insurance company in Nigeria to provide customers with an online platform for insurance transactions.

Little wonder why Cornerstone Insurance Plc. was adjudged as the ‘Best Use of IT in Insurance Service’ 2013, by the Financial Technology Magazine and also Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry Awards for ‘Best Online Insurance Company of the Year’ 2015 to name a few.

In line with our growth and expansion plan, we require energetic, result oriented, self-motivated and focused individuals to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Financial Planner/Markerting Executive
Requirements

We are seeking for highly self motivated individuals with OND/NCE/HND/B.sc as financial planner/Marketing Executives.
Successful candidates would be trained to offer our wide range of product and services to both old and exiting customers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: bucherecruitment@gmail.com ... Please forward this message to help those in need of a job. Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

CP Hakeem Olusegun Odumosu: Lagos gets new Commissioner of Police / You Can Only Withdraw From Contributions Once In 2yrs — PENCOM / I Fell Sick For A Day And Was Fired The Next Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.