Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,141 members, 7,953,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:47 PM

Search For Chibok Girls. Min Of Info And Coordinator BBOG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Search For Chibok Girls. Min Of Info And Coordinator BBOG (37606 Views)

Herdsmen Willing To Pay Tax In Support Of Grazing Reserves - Min. Of Agriculture / Oby Ezekwesili At Police Station, Arrested Along With Other BBOG Members (Photos / Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Search For Chibok Girls. Min Of Info And Coordinator BBOG by Xgull007(m): 3:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
. Min of Info and coordinator BBOG. They are presently in Yola

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Search For Chibok Girls. Min Of Info And Coordinator BBOG by alizma: 4:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lai: see where the search for chibok girls have landed us before the media.
Obi: now that we are out of Abuja, we can as well search for each other's heart, you know what I mean na?
FTC for the second time in one and half hour.
some people have been working hard for it since seun cross puberty age.
Seun Seun Seun, how many times I call you? no even attempt to block me else......

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Search For Chibok Girls. Min Of Info And Coordinator BBOG by DickTator1: 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
What's the purpose of this trip? Is Lying Mohammed about to capture Shekau himself, this is waste of public money.

The Chibok saga was a scam, let's all agree to move on rather than spending more money searching for phantom girls.

The biggest proof that this is scam is that none of the girls released so far is allowed near the media. Girls who're sitting waec can't speak English.

Abeg go an sleep.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Search For Chibok Girls. Min Of Info And Coordinator BBOG by Noblesoul123: 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
The complete truth about this chibok saga will be known one day.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Search For Chibok Girls. Min Of Info And Coordinator BBOG by Godprotectigbos(f): 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

ALL THE MINISTERS , governors , president should match to sambisa forest mbok

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Search For Chibok Girls. Min Of Info And Coordinator BBOG by dunkem21(m): 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
cheesy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Search For Chibok Girls. Min Of Info And Coordinator BBOG by adonbilivit: 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
lai Mohammed mouth injury don heal. expect more shocking lies in the coming weeks. Oga Lai Mohammed #WehDoneSir

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Search For Chibok Girls. Min Of Info And Coordinator BBOG by haske7(f): 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lwkmd...
Re: Search For Chibok Girls. Min Of Info And Coordinator BBOG by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
lel= laughing extremely loud cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Search For Chibok Girls. Min Of Info And Coordinator BBOG by emmabest2000(m): 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
I comment my reserved ...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Search For Chibok Girls. Min Of Info And Coordinator BBOG by playcharles(m): 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hmm
Re: Search For Chibok Girls. Min Of Info And Coordinator BBOG by MrMoRitz: 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ok...cool..
Re: Search For Chibok Girls. Min Of Info And Coordinator BBOG by drogs(m): 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hilarious. I hope they find whatever they are looking for.
Re: Search For Chibok Girls. Min Of Info And Coordinator BBOG by hucienda: 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
lol .. our political cartoonists no dey dull.

2 Likes

Re: Search For Chibok Girls. Min Of Info And Coordinator BBOG by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
Re: Search For Chibok Girls. Min Of Info And Coordinator BBOG by otijah(m): 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
Allow me to call all these Saga a scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Search For Chibok Girls. Min Of Info And Coordinator BBOG by adonbilivit: 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=emmabest2000 post=52857668][/quote]using me to book space
Re: Search For Chibok Girls. Min Of Info And Coordinator BBOG by Guyman02: 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
According to a Pastor from Chibok who met one of the released Chibok girls who came home for Christmas, he was told by the girl that they were first taken to Maiduguri and kept in the house of a politician for some weeks, from there they were moved to Gwoza where they spent 8 months until a bomb from the Airforce landed close to where they were camped and killed some of the girls, which prompted their abductors to move them to Sambisa and divided them into groups while some were married to Boko Haram fighters.

He asked why the FG has refused Nigerian journalists 'except Aisha Sisey of CNN' from interviewing the rescued girls directly or releasing them fully back to their families?

4 Likes

Re: Search For Chibok Girls. Min Of Info And Coordinator BBOG by Generalkorex(m): 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lol
Re: Search For Chibok Girls. Min Of Info And Coordinator BBOG by IVORY2009(m): 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
I dey laugh ooooo grin grin
Re: Search For Chibok Girls. Min Of Info And Coordinator BBOG by fran6co(m): 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
grin grin grin time will tellllll
Re: Search For Chibok Girls. Min Of Info And Coordinator BBOG by datopaper(m): 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
Government wants to confirm to Nigerians that sambisa forest has fallen.

They want to use some org like bbog, press both local and international.

Look at the cartoon, nothing depict government policy.

Shikena.

My worry is that government should not increase fuel.
Re: Search For Chibok Girls. Min Of Info And Coordinator BBOG by Wesely01(m): 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
Xgull007:
. Min of Info and coordinator BBOG. They are presently in Yola

Nigeria very funny country , alright after all the roaming about sambisa what's your findings let us hear o.

2 Likes

Re: Search For Chibok Girls. Min Of Info And Coordinator BBOG by jchioma: 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
Yeye waka`

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Search For Chibok Girls. Min Of Info And Coordinator BBOG by Bigcake: 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
DickTator1:
What's the purpose of this trip? Is Lying Mohammed about to capture Shekau himself, this is waste of public money.
They are looking for a hiden place to fvck real good...

Dont tell anybody i said this...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Search For Chibok Girls. Min Of Info And Coordinator BBOG by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nonsense as usual. #distractions

1 Like

Re: Search For Chibok Girls. Min Of Info And Coordinator BBOG by Segadem(m): 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
grin
Re: Search For Chibok Girls. Min Of Info And Coordinator BBOG by Thisis2raw(m): 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
. No one takes Oby serious anymore

2 Likes

Re: Search For Chibok Girls. Min Of Info And Coordinator BBOG by kokosin: 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
why are they in yola....they should enter sambisa from Maiduguri.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result / You Got Crowded Out By Tinubu Supporters - Aisha Yesufu Mocks Reno Omokri / Lagos GAC Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.