Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,500 members, 7,812,543 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

I Need Red Oil (palm Oil) In Large Quantity. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Red Oil (palm Oil) In Large Quantity. (2118 Views)

Where Can I Buy Garri, Rice, Yam, Groundnut And Red Oil At Wholesale Price? / Fresh Red Oil For Sales In Lagos!! / Okomu Oil Palm Co Plc Rewards Whistle Blowers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Red Oil (palm Oil) In Large Quantity. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
Please any info on where I can get palm oil in large quantity for resell. At a cheaper rate of course
Re: I Need Red Oil (palm Oil) In Large Quantity. by Shakitibob0: 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
Logician:
Please any info on where I can get palm oil in large quantity for resell. At a cheaper rate of course
cheaper rate like how much?
Re: I Need Red Oil (palm Oil) In Large Quantity. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
Shakitibob0:
cheaper rate like how much?
How much are you willing to sell
Re: I Need Red Oil (palm Oil) In Large Quantity. by trueking: 6:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
Logician:
I can help you, depending on where you stay, I'll take you there and show you where to buy the PKN and process, for a small fee of course, cause am going into the same business.
Re: I Need Red Oil (palm Oil) In Large Quantity. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
18k for 25litres the yellow keg 13k for 20litres at Delta state today price
Re: I Need Red Oil (palm Oil) In Large Quantity. by donparosky(m): 8:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
@op check my profile.https://www.nairaland.com/3161961/palm-oil-supply-anywhere-nigeria/6. once u read through then u can call me if u feel convinced to do business wif me(08166147730)
Re: I Need Red Oil (palm Oil) In Large Quantity. by bossman2017(m): 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
Logician:
1;were are u based

2:how many litres do u intend purchasing

3:palm oil has different varieties.... m in delta state ....so if u need more info holla me
Re: I Need Red Oil (palm Oil) In Large Quantity. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
trueking:

I can help you, depending on where you stay, I'll take you there and show you where to buy the PKN and process, for a small fee of course, cause am going into the same business.

I live in Lagos. But I can travel to anywhere in Nigeria to get what I need. But the basic info I need is this, after the processing like how much will be the production price of say 25liters (a keg)
Re: I Need Red Oil (palm Oil) In Large Quantity. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
famond:
18k for 25litres the yellow keg
13k for 20litres
at Delta state today price

I already got less than than amount for 25liters. Maybe your quotation is from retailers
Re: I Need Red Oil (palm Oil) In Large Quantity. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
bossman2017:

1;were are u based

2:how many litres do u intend purchasing

3:palm oil has different varieties.... m in delta state ....so if u need more info holla me

How much for 25liters of good palm oil. I intend purchasing 150 - 200 kegs of 25liters
Re: I Need Red Oil (palm Oil) In Large Quantity. by bossman2017(m): 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
Logician:

How much for 25liters of good palm oil. I intend purchasing 150 - 200 kegs of 25liters
I'll get back to you by 9am in d morning
Re: I Need Red Oil (palm Oil) In Large Quantity. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
bossman2017:

I'll get back to you by 9am in d morning
OK thanks
Re: I Need Red Oil (palm Oil) In Large Quantity. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
donparosky:
@op check my profile.https://www.nairaland.com/3161961/palm-oil-supply-anywhere-nigeria/6. once u read through then u can call me if u feel convinced to do business wif me(08166147730)

I read your post. Your price is much for me considering quantity. But can you help me inspect oil at akwa ibom since you are located there
Re: I Need Red Oil (palm Oil) In Large Quantity. by trueking: 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
Logician:

I live in Lagos. But I can travel to anywhere in Nigeria to get what I need. But the basic info I need is this, after the processing like how much will be the production price of say 25liters (a keg)
You will buy the fruits, after processing, the chaff, the uncracked(or cracked nuts) is also yours, I will check Abia, IMO and Rivers then get back to you, because I am also going into the business, I heard its cheaper when done that way compared to buying and selling the finished product.
Re: I Need Red Oil (palm Oil) In Large Quantity. by trueking: 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ok
Re: I Need Red Oil (palm Oil) In Large Quantity. by donparosky(m): 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
Logician:

I read your post. Your price is much for me considering quantity. But can you help me inspect oil at akwa ibom since you are located there
am at ur service, d price is updated daily. what I sale shud be d cheapest as far as supplies is concerned except u want to buy second grade. I supply only SPO and TPO. d price am selling as @ today is 13k yl other mills r selling 14k for 25litres.
Re: I Need Red Oil (palm Oil) In Large Quantity. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
donparosky:
am at ur service, d price is updated daily. what I sale shud be d cheapest as far as supplies is concerned except u want to buy second grade. I supply only SPO and TPO. d price am selling as @ today is 13k yl other mills r selling 14k for 25litres.

Your 13k does it cover transportation to Anambra state?
Re: I Need Red Oil (palm Oil) In Large Quantity. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
trueking:

You will buy the fruits, after processing, the chaff, the uncracked(or cracked nuts) is also yours, I will check Abia, IMO and Rivers then get back to you, because I am also going into the business, I heard its cheaper when done that way compared to buying and selling the finished product.

Due to dry season. Now might not be a good time to buy nuts and process. I don't know
Re: I Need Red Oil (palm Oil) In Large Quantity. by trueking: 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
Logician:

Due to dry season. Now might not be a good time to buy nuts and process. I don't know
I'll go to the mills and keep you updated, I want to have first hand experience, I intend to float a vegetable oil company by this time next year.
Re: I Need Red Oil (palm Oil) In Large Quantity. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
trueking:

I'll go to the mills and keep you updated, I want to have first hand experience, I intend to float a vegetable oil company by this time next year.

Thank you. I appreciate
Re: I Need Red Oil (palm Oil) In Large Quantity. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
donparosky:

Please. I'm still waiting. 13k does it cover the transportation to Anambra state?
Re: I Need Red Oil (palm Oil) In Large Quantity. by slazedeez: 11:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
please I also need a regular supply of cheap good red oil to the southwest at a cheaper price
Re: I Need Red Oil (palm Oil) In Large Quantity. by vidid2all: 12:56am On Jan 17, 2017
I can supply you red oil in commercial quantity, but am not stating my price here..... Send me a whatsapp massage with " OIL SUPPLY" on 08062465699
Re: I Need Red Oil (palm Oil) In Large Quantity. by chiomaBe(f): 8:48am On Jan 19, 2017
donparosky:
were is ur mill located
Re: I Need Red Oil (palm Oil) In Large Quantity. by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 20, 2017
chiomaBe:
were is ur mill located

Do not mind the guy. He doesn't take my calls anymore. Probably thought this was a joke

1 Like

Re: I Need Red Oil (palm Oil) In Large Quantity. by donparosky(m): 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
Logician:

Do not mind the guy. He doesn't take my calls anymore. Probably thought this was a joke
lol, that was a bit harsh sir. you don't know how busy my schedules are and how many calls I get per hour. i wont come here and state price without being serious.to d questions, my mill is @ Akwa ibom state,Etim Ekpo L.G.A, oil price is 13k. that does not include rubbers and transport. I may not HV d time to answer everyone's mails and questions here cos am alws busy. d most comfortable period if u wanna reach me is in d evenings.most of d questions u may want to ask cud be found in a thread I created, so just check my profile. I do as much to quote d price of oil daily on d thread. God bless ur hussles
Re: I Need Red Oil (palm Oil) In Large Quantity. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
donparosky:
lol, that was a bit harsh sir. you don't know how busy my schedules are and how many calls I get per hour. i wont come here and state price without being serious.to d questions, my mill is @ Akwa ibom state,Etim Ekpo L.G.A, oil price is 13k. that does not include rubbers and transport. I may not HV d time to answer everyone's mails and questions here cos am alws busy. d most comfortable period if u wanna reach me is in d evenings.most of d questions u may want to ask cud be found in a thread I created, so just check my profile. I do as much to quote d price of oil daily on d thread. God bless ur hussles

If you don't treat your customers/potential customers right . Then I don't what to call it. You've promised to call me back two times only for you to avoid taking my calls.
Re: I Need Red Oil (palm Oil) In Large Quantity. by donparosky(m): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
Logician:

If you don't treat your customers/potential customers right . Then I don't what to call it. You've promised to call me back two times only for you to avoid taking my calls.
am very sorry sir! sometimes I get exhausted and tired with calls.for a week now I've been away from home hussling, pls when next u call, identify urself as @logician or send me a text, I wud add u on WhatsApp so we chat. fink DAT wud be more comfortable.Apologies once again.
Re: I Need Red Oil (palm Oil) In Large Quantity. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
donparosky:
am very sorry sir! sometimes I get exhausted and tired with calls.for a week now I've been away from home hussling, pls when next u call, identify urself as @logician or send me a text, I wud add u on WhatsApp so we chat. fink DAT wud be more comfortable.Apologies once again.
That is it. I don't like chatting. You saved my name as Michael. I can call you we talk. Saves more time

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 (five) Classified Website In Nigeria 2017 / Little But Tangible / How To Become A Tstv Dealer And Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.