Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,544 members, 7,958,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:23 PM

Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) (41094 Views)

WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) / Tboss Rocks Bikini In Sexy Way (Photos) / "Niyola Where Is Your Breast?" Fan Asks; Singer Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by jaybenugo: 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
Nigerian singer, Eniola Akinbo, better known as Niyola, has opened up on why she left Empire Mates Entertainment (EME) headed by Banky W, IgbereTV reports.

Niyola, in a recent chat with Chude Jideonwo, faulted the defunct record label for marketing her wrongly because of their business strategy.

According to her, “When a female artiste wants to do music, the first thing any man will think of as a businessman is being sexy. I’m sexy, I’m smart, I love God, but it is also important to find a person or people who understand that.

I think that to be fair on the label, a lot of times, they just didn’t see it, they are businessman and did things as far their knowledge carried them…I should have been marketed as who I was and not just as a girl that is pretty and that can sing.

Leaving EME wasn’t a happy event. It was not happy in the sense that when you invest time, your blood and all into something, you want to see it do what it’s expected to do.

It was a great time being in EME, I’m not going to lie but I want to believe that it served its purpose. I was saying to someone yesterday that, not everybody is meant to, in the Nigerian term ‘blow’

If you’re supposed to appeal to a hundred people, if your circle of influence is within 10 people, you will not exceed that, but if your influence is supposed to impact these 10 people, then that’s what you should focus on. It’s not everybody that’s meant to appeal to everybody. And so, I feel like being on EME helped me to realize that.”
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUr8kT6D-7z/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhXoTj8wxJ0

1 Like

Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by Davash222(m): 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
Aswearugud, I don't know this girl embarassed
VIPERVENOM:
Trust me. She doesn't know you too
Her loss then.

162 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by suffering: 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2021
The last I heard of her was eleven years ago. If she followed their plan she would have enjoyed a few years of fame and not the on and off again epileptic popularity which came her way. She’s still pretty, though, I love her feline-esque facial structure.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by slawormiir: 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by Skoonheid(f): 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
Niyola. Love you bby

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by Beehshorp(m): 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
Apart from the sexy way what does the female gender do to stay relevant in the entertainment industry?

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by Dareywest001(m): 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
She's right!

she refused to conform into the fast failing moral standards characterizing the music industry!

music videos paraded women as cheap objects of mere sexual gratification. .

it takes a lot to stand out!

Bless you LADY!

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by FreeSpirited: 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
And so

4 Likes

Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by shadrach77: 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
Life! She was at EME with Wizkid, Skales and Shaydee. Only Wizkid became big out of of the lot

Funny enough Banky W the founder of the label wasn't an EME artiste himself cry

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by sofiscatedmoron: 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
In the Entertainment world, A female Artiste has to ooze some Sex appeal..
E.g Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade and even the current Ayra Starr!
The Babe has to show us some Boobs and Yanch! sad lipsrsealed cheesy

So I basically Can't blame Mr Banky W.. smiley

15 Likes

Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by VIPERVENOM(m): 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
Davash222:
Trust me. She doesn't know you too

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by Wahala90: 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
What?

1 Like

Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by Satan01(m): 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2021
shocked
Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by Biglittlelois(f): 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2021
I have one of her songs on my playlist "Tor bad o"

Do you and keep winning babe kiss

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by Miiracle: 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2021
I don't know her
Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by kramer: 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
Not gonna lie, the babe is fine

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by Satan01(m): 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
Want to market u at d hotel ba undecided
Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by Starzo: 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
Who lose?

And between, we too dey abuse the words beautiful and sexy for this country. undecided

Who tell this one say she sexy and beautiful??

6 Likes

Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by IRODANOSA(m): 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
Toh bad o
Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by EMAXIM(m): 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
She wasn't ready.
Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by Dareywest001(m): 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
Beehshorp:
Apart from the sexy way what does the female gender do to stay relevant in the entertainment industry?

be themselves, the world will adjust, however slow the process is!

Simi is doing well. .

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by jaynom009: 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
Davash222:
me too
Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
Tems didn't do all dt. I guess dts why no Nigerian label signed her. She was releasing her music independently.

Good thing she got the biggest African collaboration ever and was heard abroad, now she is signed to WizKids international label RCA. Those international sign up bonuses are fat and in $. She was true to herself and laughed last.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by RPG2020(m): 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
Kleg
Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
Beehshorp:

It's nobody Fault!

Naturally, Humans love sex or sex-related things! We only know How to Pretend! sad undecided

So any serious Female Artiste or Media personality who wants to Stay in the Game has to be sensual or Show her body parts, small.. sad smiley
E.g Tiwa Savage, Toke Makinwa, Nengi and Mercy Eke of Bbnaija,

It's a simple Stuff!
Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
Davash222:
not necessary

1 Like

Re: Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Dresses Up As Father Christmas, Visits His Constituency (Photos) / Caroline Danjuma Looks Sexy In New Photo / DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.