Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:42 PM

Jammeh Of Gambia Speaks With Liberia President On Phone, Pleads On His Case - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jammeh Of Gambia Speaks With Liberia President On Phone, Pleads On His Case (40998 Views)

Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) / UN Confirms Barrow As President Of Gambia / Their Military Strength Of Gambia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jammeh Of Gambia Speaks With Liberia President On Phone, Pleads On His Case by Ekaka1(m): 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
What kind of Gworo chewing president talks with another president who answers him uhh-hun at every sentence He reads out.

He's certainly lost the plot and caved in....sirleaf will be having a big laugh with tears streaming down her face as soon as the clown got off the phone.

She knows He is under pressure , He knows , she knows He is under pressure, This phone call has gone viral and other ECOWAS heads of states know..they can only ignore his cheeky request and arrange to Roll out tanks from Senegal one early morning and a His rag-tag soldiers will melt away and leave him to His fate.

In another news , I sympathise with Adama Barrow who just lost His 7 year old son to a dog bite sad
Re: Jammeh Of Gambia Speaks With Liberia President On Phone, Pleads On His Case by onunwa21(m): 9:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
One of the reasons while Donald Trump hate Africans.. embarassed
Re: Jammeh Of Gambia Speaks With Liberia President On Phone, Pleads On His Case by Natty14(m): 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
All I see is a selfish monkey!
Re: Jammeh Of Gambia Speaks With Liberia President On Phone, Pleads On His Case by menwongo(m): 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
It's Liberian president not Liberia president.

1 Like

Re: Jammeh Of Gambia Speaks With Liberia President On Phone, Pleads On His Case by Charly68: 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
He did not put his legal system in order before the election now he wants to use them as a robber stamp..to perpetuate his illegality..I think he has really miscalculated

1 Like

Re: Jammeh Of Gambia Speaks With Liberia President On Phone, Pleads On His Case by ngmgeek(m): 11:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
22 years and he is still clinging to power and playing with fire. What a loser! lipsrsealed
Re: Jammeh Of Gambia Speaks With Liberia President On Phone, Pleads On His Case by NemzySeries(m): 11:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
oluwafreshkid:
The Gambian electoral commission stated that there were irregularities in the concluded elections although these irregularities di not significantly affect the result of the polls.
Now, this man is not forcing himself in power, he simply wants to plead his case in court. Simple.
Gambia lacks high profile legal practitioners,they don't have supreme court judges so they rely on ecowas states to provide judges. This is why his case is still pend in in court.
oga all dis ones u dey talk na wash, weda d country has judges or not, wat dos he still wanna do as a president for d country dat he cudnt do for 22yrs dat he wants to do nw dat hiz out?

1 Like

Re: Jammeh Of Gambia Speaks With Liberia President On Phone, Pleads On His Case by Wize1: 12:13am On Jan 17, 2017
These corrupt Nigerian Judges don carry their criminal injunctions and dubious legal manipulations go another country. The Jammeh guy kept on saying he has obtained an injunction for the Inauguration not to hold when it's clear the rignt thing to do according to the constitution is hand over and head to the court to fight his case. I hope the ECOWAS will not get fooled by this plot because the same Nigerian judges he is pleading to have come oversee the case are the ones who must be advising him on this dubious plot. Their hands are written all over it.
Re: Jammeh Of Gambia Speaks With Liberia President On Phone, Pleads On His Case by franklynsunny(m): 12:42am On Jan 17, 2017
He is corrupt n don't want to suffer for his atrocities
Re: Jammeh Of Gambia Speaks With Liberia President On Phone, Pleads On His Case by nijanigga: 3:01am On Jan 17, 2017
sorom4:
That man wan be the next Ghaddafi. To smoke am out no hard

This is why I respect GEJ

i bet Gej no get big balls like real men.
Re: Jammeh Of Gambia Speaks With Liberia President On Phone, Pleads On His Case by hotklasicboi: 4:27am On Jan 17, 2017
the gbagbo option will be used if he doesn't leave on the 18th....we don't want dictators using democracy as a facade...Period!!!!We want a Democratic west Africa

1 Like

Re: Jammeh Of Gambia Speaks With Liberia President On Phone, Pleads On His Case by darediamond(m): 5:37am On Jan 17, 2017
lilfreezy:
Buhari sef will prove stubbornness come 2019.
Exactly!
Re: Jammeh Of Gambia Speaks With Liberia President On Phone, Pleads On His Case by CDCEO001: 7:19am On Jan 17, 2017
He Should Have Respected Himself And Accept The Result As He Did Initially And Step Down.

I Even Heard Someone On The Redio Praising Him For Accepting The Result When He Did. Just Few Hours I Hear The News That He Will Not Step Down And Will Not Accept The Election Result.
I Was Like "That Man That Was Praising Him On The Radio Will Be So Disappointed."
Re: Jammeh Of Gambia Speaks With Liberia President On Phone, Pleads On His Case by freshdude99(m): 7:31am On Jan 17, 2017
I think this jammeh guy has a valid case. Ecowas should do the needful and stop harassing the sovereignty of that state
Re: Jammeh Of Gambia Speaks With Liberia President On Phone, Pleads On His Case by LePrezident(m): 11:06am On Jan 17, 2017
freshdude99:
I think this jammeh guy has a valid case. Ecowas should do the needful and stop harassing the sovereignty of that state

You can go and join his 900 men strong army if you want to make 901. Maybe you will be one of the few who won't run away when the time comes.
Re: Jammeh Of Gambia Speaks With Liberia President On Phone, Pleads On His Case by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
sorom4:
That man wan be the next Ghaddafi. To smoke am out no hard

This is why I respect GEJ

If gej hadn't left aso rock, what will happen to jammeh is what would have happened to himhim. I don't expect any respect for packing out of my rented apartment upon the expiration of my tenancy.
Re: Jammeh Of Gambia Speaks With Liberia President On Phone, Pleads On His Case by akanbiaa(m): 8:04am On Jan 19, 2017
LePrezident:

Funny. Let's imagine all these attribute you share of him are true, does it give him more heads than other Gambians? Does it mean he shouldn't reliquinsh power after he has lost an election? Is he the wisest man in The Gambia?
Same was said of Gadafi and after the west have achieved what they want they left the country in turmoil, winning or loosing election can be rigged by both parties so as opposition has right to judicial scritity so also does incumbent have, if the Justice system is considered fair to all parties I see no reason why the courts should not have a final say on the matter and intervene. You remember the last coup attempt on jammeh was sponsored by outsiders and very expensive weapons purchased , who purchased them?
Re: Jammeh Of Gambia Speaks With Liberia President On Phone, Pleads On His Case by akanbiaa(m): 8:08am On Jan 19, 2017
Using force by ECOWAS against Jammeh might remove him from office what if it leads to creation of a cult or terrorist group that will destabilize the country for many years?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Britain's First Gay Dads Are Set To Welcome Triplets (Pics) / President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital / Botswana President Masisi On Discovery Of World’s Second Largest Diamond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.