Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Depression,signs And How To Help - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Depression,signs And How To Help (2073 Views)

Depression Signs And Symptoms / Depression Signs To Watch Out For / 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Depression,signs And How To Help by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 26, 2017
ModestGal:
you acted like they were true with your responses on the thread
He is not scammer. I know him.
Re: Depression,signs And How To Help by nysot(f): 11:52am On Jan 26, 2017
Slickboy444:

He is not scammer. I know him.
Shut up there, you are Vanceastro/blackbolt/timonski amongst your other monikers you have been scamming with since 2013.

Cc: ifyalways,blank
Re: Depression,signs And How To Help by ifyalways(f): 4:11am On Jan 27, 2017
ModestGal:

Thanks ma'am, but you fail to understand the guy, I don't believe he's lieng about him being depressed, infact with the thread I read,I have a stronger believe that he may be truly depressed.
If anyone can stoop so low and be begging people for money on line, I actually see all of them having mental health problem, and for him scamming people all around begging for money, Its something very disgracing ma'am and I believe only mentally illed people could do such.
That's why in most advanced prisons,psychologists, psychotherapists are all there helping the prisoners because they know that they have a mental problem.
As for you vacenstro, you really need help if the allegations are true, pls try and visit a psychotherapist closest to you because you are becoming mad, may God not let your problem lead to schizophrenia and the likes, I will keep on praying for you.And please don't forget to pray for yourself.
People need to know that depressed people could commit suicide because their lives make no meaning to them, surely they can hurt others without blinking and that's why am believing partly that vacenstro may truly scam others,Robb them of their money to prepare for the great day they will finally end their lives.
These people need help
@ Emboldened, I see. Lol

I'm glad you think you understand him and will be here on this nld to read and laugh over the outcome of your "deep understanding and help" to this guy.

Cheers. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Depression,signs And How To Help by blank(f): 10:00am On Jan 27, 2017
Let us see his next step. Baby brother indeed.

1 Like

Re: Depression,signs And How To Help by WoundedSoul: 4:25am On Feb 17, 2017
ModestGal:
DEPRESSION, SIGNS AND HOW TO HELP
I decided to write this because most of us may not know that someone out there very close to us is going through depression or we may be passing through one currently and some of us may even think we have one when all we are are having is just normal emotional flunctuation to life challenges.
What is depression?
Depression is a mental health disorder. Specifically, it is a mood disorder characterized by persistently low mood in which there is a feeling of sadness and loss of interest.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
The signs of depression is not only the feeling of sadness, if there's persistence with one of the following for weeks,then its possible it could be depression
1)Persistent sad, anxious, or “empty” mood
2)Feelings of hopelessness, pessimism
3)Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, helplessness
4)Loss of interest or pleasure in hobbies and activities
5)Decreased energy, fatigue, being “slowed down”
6)Difficulty concentrating, remembering, making decisions
7)Difficulty sleeping, early-morning awakening, or oversleeping
coolAppetite and/or weight changes
9)Thoughts of death or suicide, suicide attempts
10)Restlessness, irritability
11)Persistent physical symptoms
IF SOMEONE DEPRESSED IS AROUND YOU, DO THESE:
1) Consult proffessionals on it
2) Offer emotional support, understanding, patience, and encouragement.
3) Talk to the person not necessarily about depression, and listen more carefully.
4) Never discount the feelings the person expresses, but point out realities and offer hope.
5) You will need to stay positive and happy yourself to be able to offer help
6) Encourage healthy eating
Never ignore comments about suicide.
7) Remind the person that with time and treatment, the depression will lift.
Lastly,remember google is your friend, type in better ways you could help the person and not contribute more to the depression
Are you a psychotherapist? If not, can you hook me up with one?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Key Functions Of Fat / Scary:python Wraps Itself Around Boy / 15 Bad Habits Youll Regret Later In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.