Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,951 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

FX: Euro To Naira And Naira To Euro - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FX: Euro To Naira And Naira To Euro (564 Views)

Naira To Trade At 386/$ As CBN Resumes Forex Sale To BDCs / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Daily Bitcoin (BTC) Exchange Rates To Dollar (USD) And Naira (NGN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FX: Euro To Naira And Naira To Euro by robiks: 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
Are you in Nigeria but you need to make payments in Europe (euros)?
Are you in Europe and you would like to send some Euros to Nigeria?
At Racheambureau we give you a competitive rate better than what you can get from the Banks, WU or other online platforms.

Our promise is secure transfer, preserve value.

Contact us for Euro - Naira needs!
bobikunle@gmail.com
Re: FX: Euro To Naira And Naira To Euro by robiks: 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
You have naira but would like to purchase something ASAP in euros? Talk to me now. I offer market competitive rates. No scams or shaddy deals. Only serious euros buyers please.
Re: FX: Euro To Naira And Naira To Euro by robiks: 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
Do you need Euros ASAP. Contact me now on Whatsapp +4915213567009.
Purchase your euros at 505/€. Its weekend rates
Re: FX: Euro To Naira And Naira To Euro by robiks: 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
Do you need Euros ASAP to pay for goods in Europe? Get your cheap Euros at (505 naira). Contact me now on Whatsapp - check my signature for the number.

Please no SCAMMERS. Only serious buyers and be ready to transfer first.

(1) (Reply)

Report Says That 8 Men Are As Rich As Half Of The World’s Population / What Are You Cooking? / Wow! FCMB Thrills Young Nigerians With Cash Prizes In The FCMB Flexx #bankingonl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.