Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault (782 Views)

“it’s Not My Fault You Don’t Understand O Level English” – El-rufai To Critic / Woman Gives Birth To Dog After Being Pregnant For 3-years in Rivers (photos) / Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
“My name is Elvis. Please, I need you to look at this situation that I’ve found myself and tell me if I’m wrong: I got a house for my girlfriend out of my parent’s house just because I wanted us to have our privacy before we get married. I am always going there to spend the night most times and she did not tell me that her mother is very young and beautiful; a single woman.
But one day I went to “our house” and she introduced me to her mum, the woman really liked me. But I didn’t know that it’s not just like, but love. One day my girl was on night shift in the hospital where she works and her mum called me around 7:30 and told me that I should come to the house, as she wants to see me before she goes back.
I came and she told me she is bored and that I should spend the night with her and stay till my girl is back in the morning so we can both take her to the park to return to Asaba.
I agreed and at night she woke me up from the chair and asked me to join her in bed…
My heart skipped but she said she just don’t want me to have neck pain by sleeping on the chair till morning. I followed her to the bed and in less than five minutes she has taken off her wrapper and was with me under the blanket.

I understood what she wanted and by looking at her bare body I was already in the mood, so I slept with her, like 3 times before morning and I even enjoyed her more than her daughter.
When she left, my girlfriend was angry that I spend the night in “our house” with her mum without telling her but I told her it was her mum’s idea and that I did not complain since her mum told me that I would stay till she got back from work. I lied to her that nothing happened, that’s my mistake.
Her mum called me after last Christmas and told me that she was pregnant for me and that we should tell my girl so that her daughter can “look for another man”. The woman wants to marry me.
My girlfriend is aware now and she is cursing me, threatening my life. But is it my fault? Pls I’m confused!”
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault by buygala(m): 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
Superstory for dummies sad
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault by BlackDBagba: 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
Old recycled rubbish angry
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
Op abeg wait ... no comot o ... make i run go nearest ATM withdraw small fv.ck tongue cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
STFUand4kMeHARD:
Op abeg wait ... no comot o ... make i run go nearest ATM withdraw small fv.ck tongue cheesy
Hahahaha come have some here!
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault by Codes151(m): 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
Na u be baddest
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault by Mrjo(m): 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
Tales by moon light, tell that guy above that this girl above me is ready for the Bleep
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault by yanabasee(m): 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ruuuu

. . . .
. . . . . . . .

Bbbbbbbish!!!
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mrjo:
Tales by moon light, tell that guy above that this girl above me is ready for the Bleep

Oyah Come have some beep beep
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault by Agadsman(m): 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
too much telemundo
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault by Tominiola: 2:18am On Jan 17, 2017
shocked
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault by vallycan: 3:56am On Jan 17, 2017
U need an elders floggin counceling for commiting dis sacrelage..olodoo rubbiish bouy..
U cannot control ur joystick on an old wash hand basin..
I think u need a spiritual bath @ cele pool..
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault by Mrjo(m): 11:21am On Jan 17, 2017
Rocketmaster:

Oyah Come have some beep beep
:-D:-D:-D

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders Help Us We Have Not Eaten Since 4 Days Now / Our Government Can Lie:d:d:d / 5 Ways You Make Yourself Easily Used By People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.