Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal (9976 Views)

Shehu Sani Tenders 8 Immediate Recipes For Peace Between Presidency And NASS / Court Sends Ize-Iyamu, Orbih To Prison / PDP, AD & Others Did Not Challenge Ondo Polls At Tribunal As 21 Days Elapses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal by jossy4joseph(m): 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
The candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in the September 28 Edo State governorship election, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, and his party on Monday commenced the tendering of documentary evidence in support of their petition at the ‎state election petitions tribunal.

Ize-Iyamu and ‎the PDP are challenging the declaration of candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Godwin Obaseki, as winner of the poll by the Independent National Electoral Commission.

The Chairman of the tribunal, Justice Ahmed Badamasi, had on January 11 adjourned sitting to allow the parties sort out non-contentious documents to be tendered as evidence.

At the resumption of sitting on Monday, the lead counsel to the petitioners, Yusuf Ali, told the tribunal that a total of 2,531 Form EC8As (result sheets) for the 18 local government areas had been verified by the parties.
Ali, however, said that only the voter registers for two local government areas ‎had so far been verified due to their voluminous nature.

He, therefore, urged the tribunal grant the parties an additional two days to enable them complete the remaining 16 and tender them on Thursday.

While aligning themselves with the request of the petitioners, the lead counsel to Obaseki and the APC, Adetunji Oyeyipo, and Adeniyi Akintola, respectively, urged them to complete the submission of documents on Thursday and commence the calling of their witnesses on Friday.

The tribunal, consequently, granted the request and adjourned sitting to January 19.

http://punchng.com/edo-election-ize-iyamu-pdp-tenders-evidence-tribunal/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
I'm sitting on the throne
Re: Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal by littlewonders: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
Pastor, just relax these APC nuggets had it all planned.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal by CoolFreeday(m): 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
I wish him luck
Re: Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal by ritababe(f): 11:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
this man don't want to give up abi? Governor Obaseki is not wasting time too, he has started work already, many roads are being repaired now.
Re: Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal by mykeljosef: 12:29am On Jan 17, 2017
is obaseki still alive coz he has been so news irrelevant as of late
Re: Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal by Qmerit(m): 6:02am On Jan 17, 2017
mykeljosef:

Morning! U meant to say Osagie ?
If it Obaseki, it means u don't listen to news and you need to ask those who live in Edo state bout his work right now, u must not see it on NL like fayose!

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal by fabulousvik1(m): 8:11am On Jan 17, 2017
who him epp

Re: Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 17, 2017
Wasting good money on a bad project

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal by ademega(m): 8:12am On Jan 17, 2017
Nothing go happen
Re: Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal by GreenNegro(m): 8:13am On Jan 17, 2017
pastor please dont waste ur money

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal by CXLVII: 8:13am On Jan 17, 2017
Like the Church Business is no longer lucrative.

Ize-Iyamu should be more concerned about his congregation at this point when the world is almost coming to an end.

Why is he so much bent on political leadership when there r still millions of souls to be won across the globe.

It's like dude has renounced his faith! Only God know when last the holy spirit talked to him grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal by ElectronicsGuy(m): 8:17am On Jan 17, 2017
With this gadget, you can use your pressing iron, electric kettle, boiling ring, hot plate, dryers, soldering iron, and other heating equipment on your generator, as small as the 650va I Better Pass My Neighbour Generator.
It does this as it generates its own power.
For prepaid meter users, using this gadget saves your electric bills up to 50%!
It can also be used on inverters
check my signature for contact
Re: Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal by CXLVII: 8:18am On Jan 17, 2017
mykeljosef:

Your television is faulty!

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal by emperorAY(m): 8:25am On Jan 17, 2017
We hope he succeed, bt with APC at d centre and constant intimidation of judges,I leave d resst for u to decide wat will happen

3 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal by Chiedu4Trump: 8:34am On Jan 17, 2017
Under Buhari
The courts will never dare cross Buhari
Re: Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal by LastSurvivor11: 8:36am On Jan 17, 2017
Under buhari, ur evidence is as good as nothing..

RIP dear democracy and rule of law..

5 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal by curvilicious: 8:54am On Jan 17, 2017
Leave that thing

Where was Vashti when Esther became qween?

Weda Buhari or not who God wants will emerge

U remember Hilary and Trump?
Re: Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal by Jokerman(m): 9:01am On Jan 17, 2017
CXLVII:
Like the Church Business is no longer lucrative.

Ize-Iyamu should be more concerned about his congregation at this point when the world is almost coming to an end.

Why is he so much bent on political leadership when there r still millions of souls to be won across the globe.

It's like dude has renounced his faith! Only God know when last the holy spirit talked to him grin grin grin

You should have said same about Osibanjo or Bakare....

However, it seems you scared Ize-Iyamu might win......??

5 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal by chrisblack1234: 9:17am On Jan 17, 2017
Brother that was exactly ow oshiomole entered too..osunbor was busy constricting roads, when oshio collected back is mandate, so don't be surprised, anytin can happen..I love APC, but the election wasn't free and fair atall, it was money and soul buying..

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal by dokie: 9:32am On Jan 17, 2017
I wonder how and why some people think poi should not "waste" his time at the tribunal, yet we want a better country and life.

If he believes he has the evidence to be declared winner he should go all the way to the supreme court. That is the right thing to do. And he should be encouraged by every person with a right sense of reasoning.

Yet you hear some people here saying that he should go back to his church, that obaseki is building roads etc. Is road our problem? Is osibanjo not a pastor?

Until we do things right and forget sentiments, we are just wasting our time hoping for a better country.

Perhaps, we will never do things right in Nigeria, so the hope of a better country is a long long thing.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal by wethebest(m): 9:40am On Jan 17, 2017
Is dat all?
Re: Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal by skimmy005: 9:44am On Jan 17, 2017
so dis idiott still da waste em moni, dis guy go soon park go village, zombie..
Re: Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal by skimmy005: 9:46am On Jan 17, 2017
nobodi can eva win a case against oshiomole or apc in Edo state
Re: Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal by shammah1(m): 9:52am On Jan 17, 2017
Good
Re: Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal by 2shur: 11:03am On Jan 17, 2017
in razzos voice olamide.
I'm sitting on the throne.
mio ba pdp fa chairman
apc is on the throne..edo state suffering contines
no going back.
apc's on the throne.
make ize iyamu go hug high voltage transformer
Re: Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal by APCmyheart(m): 11:20am On Jan 17, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:
Under Buhari
The courts will never dare cross Buhari

I keep seeing foolishness everywhere, Under which Govt did Wike, Fayose, and Dickson won in court?

useless bigot.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal by EmmaOgbu(m): 11:38am On Jan 17, 2017
With the rate of hunger in this country, u still have enough to spend on this fruitless project knowing fully well that buhari is untop.
Sorry my brother
Re: Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal by mykeljosef: 11:49am On Jan 17, 2017
CXLVII:

Your television is faulty!

not everyone is rotting in edo you know

the world is a big place
Re: Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal by mykeljosef: 11:50am On Jan 17, 2017
Qmerit:

Morning! U meant to say Osagie ?
If it Obaseki, it means u don't listen to news and you need to ask those who live in Edo state bout his work right now, u must not see it on NL like fayose!

your first statement is irrelevant
the second potrays my point....do i have to ask ppl on edo to know whats going on

and third statement verifies my point about him being news irrelevant ...he isnt trending as he was during the election
Re: Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal by jarmoskie: 11:56am On Jan 17, 2017
i wish him the best
Re: Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal by Qmerit(m): 11:59am On Jan 17, 2017
mykeljosef:

[s]your first statement is irrelevant
the second potrays my point....do i have to ask ppl on edo to know whats going on

and third statement verifies my point about him being news irrelevant ...he isnt trending as he was during the election
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Election: Doyin Okupe Mobilises Unemployed Youth Against Buhari / Taraba Govt Reinstates Late Safiya Husband Few Days After Sacking Him / Babangida: Nigeria’s Military Overstretched,Operates With Obsolete Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.