Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Thread For Nysc Medical Report - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Thread For Nysc Medical Report (5226 Views)

Stop Forging NYSC Medical Results Please / NYSC Medical Certificate: Is HIV Test Compulsory For Prospective Corps Members? / How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Nysc Medical Report by realGURU(m): 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
what is this medical report, where and how do we get it, how much does it cost,
we need help as time is not in our side,
doctors , nurses and medical personnels in this forum should contributes pls

cc:
lalasticlala
Re: Thread For Nysc Medical Report by IamSpenxer(m): 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
Time is of essence here. Trust government hospitals and their "come back tomorrow, come back next week" lines.
To get a medical report, one has to go through series of tests and diagnosis, and it isn't free either.
Re: Thread For Nysc Medical Report by arcnomec(m): 11:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
Wich test,go there mk them stamp one paper give u joor

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nysc Medical Report by TheOtherRoom: 8:52am On Jan 17, 2017
All those medical fitness have been done while u where on campus.... And you must have been given there result... Just present it when you get to camp
Re: Thread For Nysc Medical Report by collitexnaira(m): 10:00am On Jan 17, 2017
TheOtherRoom:
All those medical fitness have been done while u where on campus.... And you must have been given there result... Just present it when you get to camp
Won't they say its already invalid and ask for a recent one
Re: Thread For Nysc Medical Report by Macjayboy(m): 10:41am On Jan 17, 2017
Which report is this ? Which one will those that want to redeploy get?
Re: Thread For Nysc Medical Report by keletex2000(m): 10:55am On Jan 17, 2017
There is no place on the NYSC website that prospective Corps members were instructed/directed to obtain a medical fitness certificate as a requirement for the Orientation camp.
Where is the source of this information??

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nysc Medical Report by stubbornman(m): 11:37am On Jan 17, 2017
keletex2000:
There is no place on the NYSC website that prospective Corps members were instructed/directed to obtain a medical fitness certificate as a requirement for the Orientation camp.
Where is the source of this information??
Na so dem go take pursue you go house that day....... lie down for bed dey blow grammar

Btw the Source nah Egg SAUCE

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Nysc Medical Report by Afrok(m): 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
stubbornman:

Na so dem go take pursue you go house that day....... lie down for bed dey blow grammar

cheesy... see finishing... that's the real stubbornness tongue

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nysc Medical Report by sunnykaka1: 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
even d guy that gives a f**k is confuse..

Re: Thread For Nysc Medical Report by Greenfriend: 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
A Certificate of Fitness is required by NYSC to show that U are fit and can withstand the rigors of camp. It's straight to the point
A Medical Report is more detailed, tells the vital points of your health (that's what most corpers use to aid their NYSC redeployment outside their initial state of deployment, can also be used as evidence to be relocated to a better state in your state of deployment; workers also use it to back up their abscondment/absence from duty for days/weeks).
Ideally, U get both from a Government Hospital. U can also get it from a licensed medical doctor on personal basis
Contact me for help as regards these. Call/chat me up on 08034053406
Re: Thread For Nysc Medical Report by Bashnigga(m): 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
Greenfriend:
A Certificate of Fitness is required by NYSC to show that U are fit and can withstand the rigors of camp. It's straight to the point
A Medical Report is more detailed, tells the vital points of your health (that's what most corpers use to aid their NYSC redeployment outside their initial state of deployment, can also be used as evidence to be relocated to a better state in your state of deployment; workers also use it to back up their abscondment/absence from duty for days/weeks).
Ideally, U get both from a Government Hospital. U can also get it from a licensed medical doctor on personal basis
So which of them are u suppose to present wen u get to camp the
Re: Thread For Nysc Medical Report by Bashnigga(m): 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
Greenfriend:
So which of them are u suppose to present wen u get to camp, med report or cert.
Re: Thread For Nysc Medical Report by Greenfriend: 11:19am On May 12, 2017
Bashnigga:

So which of them are u suppose to present wen u get to camp, med report or cert.
U will present a CERTIFICATE OF FITNESS from a Government Hospital. Chat me up if U want one. My no is 08034053406
Re: Thread For Nysc Medical Report by undisputedgbola(m): 1:40pm On May 12, 2017
stubbornman:

grin grin
Re: Thread For Nysc Medical Report by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
Greenfriend:
Hi Bro.
Sorry I've been having issues with my mail.
Can you mention me on a dead thread?

(1) (Reply)

Do Companies In Agbara And Sango Ota Accept Prospective Corpers? / Do Corpers In Abuja Recieve State Allawee / Prospective Nysc 2015 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.