Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Segun Wire: 9yr Old Boy Who Swore To Be A Yahoo Boy Resumes School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Wire: 9yr Old Boy Who Swore To Be A Yahoo Boy Resumes School (5011 Views)

I Belong To A Group Of Lesbians Who Swore Never To Marry But I Want To Marry / Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) / T-Rex, Terry G's Son Resumes School In UK (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Segun Wire: 9yr Old Boy Who Swore To Be A Yahoo Boy Resumes School by Dremostar(m): 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
Remember Segun Wire? The 9 year old boy who swore in a video that he wants to be a Yahoo Boy.

Yeah… He has started a private school with the help of funds from people.

The boy who already has anInstagram page with over 51k followers shared the post and wrote;

“In the face of every obstacle, I survived without a bruise ! Because I don’t believe in IMPOSSIBLE And that’s what get me through Some months back I left the the public school I was attending because I felt I deserve a standard education without a penny and any hope of resuming in a better one ……I prayed and had faith !!

Am so happy to announce to you all now that am now a student of qualified private school with the help of GOD and all the support have been getting from YOU ALL..

I now get picked and dropped by a school bus Words can’t be enough to express how grateful I am !!

To everybody that as been sending me funds so I could have a better life …may you all be favored before men and GOD #AMEN Most especially big thanks to @zlatan_ibile and @i_ am_kakadu for all their endless efforts …..I will make you all proud walaitalai”

Source: http://naijavibes.net/2017/01/segun-wire-9yr-old-boy-swore-yahoo-boy-resumes-school/

Re: Segun Wire: 9yr Old Boy Who Swore To Be A Yahoo Boy Resumes School by kheengdiamond(m): 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
see his head like lunch box

1 Like

Re: Segun Wire: 9yr Old Boy Who Swore To Be A Yahoo Boy Resumes School by Tbrak: 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
ok
Re: Segun Wire: 9yr Old Boy Who Swore To Be A Yahoo Boy Resumes School by Lamzee(m): 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
Am Sure he will still teach his teacher how to chache
Re: Segun Wire: 9yr Old Boy Who Swore To Be A Yahoo Boy Resumes School by SandraDiOku(f): 11:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
the boy's school shoe size is too much.im worried
Re: Segun Wire: 9yr Old Boy Who Swore To Be A Yahoo Boy Resumes School by sunddy: 11:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ma sache lo
Re: Segun Wire: 9yr Old Boy Who Swore To Be A Yahoo Boy Resumes School by LesbianBoy(m): 12:57am On Jan 17, 2017
So if dem leave am him go become yahoo boy shey?

Re: Segun Wire: 9yr Old Boy Who Swore To Be A Yahoo Boy Resumes School by OKorowanta: 7:19am On Jan 17, 2017
No matter the help,if dis boy nor do yahoo wen he grow,him blood nor go rest.

1 Like

Re: Segun Wire: 9yr Old Boy Who Swore To Be A Yahoo Boy Resumes School by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 17, 2017
ise wo lo fe se tooba dagba.."mo fe se Yahoo Yahoo mo fe ma cha che grin
Re: Segun Wire: 9yr Old Boy Who Swore To Be A Yahoo Boy Resumes School by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 17, 2017
grin

Good for him..every child deserves a good education.. wink
Re: Segun Wire: 9yr Old Boy Who Swore To Be A Yahoo Boy Resumes School by Unique23(f): 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
kheengdiamond:
gringringrin you wicked o, lunch box of all things lol

1 Like

Re: Segun Wire: 9yr Old Boy Who Swore To Be A Yahoo Boy Resumes School by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 18, 2017
kheengdiamond:
Guy you don finish afonjas

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Same Outfit! Mercy Came in as Black Angel and Left BBNAIJA House as White Angel. / I Shave Your Hair, Wear You Fake Butt And Pampers - Bobrisky's Former PA / Uche Ogbuagu's Mother Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.