Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:12 AM

Obayi Paul Martins Undergoes 3 Days Fasting, Allows Himself To Be Flogged (Pics) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obayi Paul Martins Undergoes 3 Days Fasting, Allows Himself To Be Flogged (Pics) (29359 Views)

Adewale Martins: Mbaka May Be Barred From Preaching By Catholic / Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) / Rev Father Obayi Did 3 Days Fasting & Flogged To Cleanse The Sins Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obayi Paul Martins Undergoes 3 Days Fasting, Allows Himself To Be Flogged (Pics) by dragunov: 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
abdul24:
He his without sense, must u show d world dat u want to suffer for dem, its is politically multivated, he should do it hidden if he want God blessing
Politically multivitamins! Bwahahahahahaahaahikikiki. My belle o!
Re: Obayi Paul Martins Undergoes 3 Days Fasting, Allows Himself To Be Flogged (Pics) by dragunov: 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
zabuur:
Like seriously? I can't phantom this level of stupidity. Who's soul is he saving?
Paraphrased : Like seriously? I can't ghost this level of stupidity. ........... Now does that make sense?
Re: Obayi Paul Martins Undergoes 3 Days Fasting, Allows Himself To Be Flogged (Pics) by PrettyGaby(f): 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
shebi, the one that Christ did is not enough? Na you wan punish yourself.
Re: Obayi Paul Martins Undergoes 3 Days Fasting, Allows Himself To Be Flogged (Pics) by Afobear: 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
stanisbaratheon:

Tecno phantom M16? I like that device.

SMH
and i thought the rev father was a fool but alas in our mist is a fool greater than him with the cross in the picture

Re: Obayi Paul Martins Undergoes 3 Days Fasting, Allows Himself To Be Flogged (Pics) by Masterclass32: 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
stexsy:
He is a fool...

Raw, uncooked foolishness on display. My God!

Has he ever touched a Bible before?
Re: Obayi Paul Martins Undergoes 3 Days Fasting, Allows Himself To Be Flogged (Pics) by wendy241(f): 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
stexsy:
He is a fool...
diz na station of d cross na it's last year own this is nt real na station of the cross
Re: Obayi Paul Martins Undergoes 3 Days Fasting, Allows Himself To Be Flogged (Pics) by focus7: 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
stexsy:
He is a fool...
The followers are the greatest fools, the op is a confirmed dunce to say he suffered for him.

Guess what, this kind of thing can only availed among the Igbos, like Nnamdi Kanu like father Obayi all becoming heroes among the deluded Igbos.
Re: Obayi Paul Martins Undergoes 3 Days Fasting, Allows Himself To Be Flogged (Pics) by austinbob(m): 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
Dat is a drama for good Friday.
Re: Obayi Paul Martins Undergoes 3 Days Fasting, Allows Himself To Be Flogged (Pics) by stanisbaratheon: 10:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Afobear:
and i thought the rev father was a fool but alas in our mist is a fool greater than him with the cross in the picture

Taaaaaa yours is mediocre. It ain't funny at all
Re: Obayi Paul Martins Undergoes 3 Days Fasting, Allows Himself To Be Flogged (Pics) by Ubenedictus(m): 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
thinkmoney:
A case of having the zeal for God but lacking accurate knowledge.
A case of hasty conclusion
Re: Obayi Paul Martins Undergoes 3 Days Fasting, Allows Himself To Be Flogged (Pics) by thinkmoney(m): 1:05am On Jan 23, 2017
If you will br generous. Pls try to make me conclude otherwise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos / Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't / My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.