Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Tragedy As The Facebook User's Birthday Turns To Sorrow - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tragedy As The Facebook User's Birthday Turns To Sorrow (873 Views)

My Brother On Hard Drugs: 18 Years Of Pains And Sorrow. I Need Help! / Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Tragedy As Fire Outbreak Kills A Woman And Her 3 Kids In Niger State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tragedy As The Facebook User's Birthday Turns To Sorrow by obitobe: 10:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
Please read and see how wicked the heart of men could be.

Re: Tragedy As The Facebook User's Birthday Turns To Sorrow by frenzydilz(m): 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hurt me, and I'll let karma do it's job. Hurt my family, and I'll be karma undecided

1 Like

Re: Tragedy As The Facebook User's Birthday Turns To Sorrow by DozieInc(m): 11:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
You already know the murderers of your father, we should be reading the revenge stop story already.
Re: Tragedy As The Facebook User's Birthday Turns To Sorrow by psucc(m): 11:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
Op if you can, run away from those people. don't ever think of or try revenge for they are already prepared for one.

Their evil shall find them out.
Re: Tragedy As The Facebook User's Birthday Turns To Sorrow by SafeDavid(m): 6:50am On Jan 17, 2017
From that update, we don't really know what really happened. He says he got tortured and killed by his friends. He also mentioned the police and that he bought a Range Rover. There must be more to the story.

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Brings A Prostitute Home Every Friday – Wife Cries Bitterly / Our Children Are Sexy! / 10 Strange Baby Features: A Suprise For Every New Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.