Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

My Husband Brings A Prostitute Home Every Friday – Wife Cries Bitterly - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Brings A Prostitute Home Every Friday – Wife Cries Bitterly (878 Views)

Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? / Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Brings A Prostitute Home Every Friday – Wife Cries Bitterly by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 23, 2017
What a bad thing for a husband to always bring a prostitute home every Friday while his wife and children are at home.
A lady cries bitterly after her husband always comes home with a prostitute and both sleep in the visitor’s room.
Below is what she wrote;
My name is Ashabi, i have two children and my husband is a business man and he also owns a boutique.
My husband always come home every Friday with a prostitute and sleep in our visitor’s room. Sometimes, he will ask me to cook for her and i always follow the bible law which say ‘A wife must follow anything her husband tells her”.
This makes me cry every Friday when he bring these stupid girls, he sometimes bring the one my daughter and her are age mate.
Please should i do?

More
http://www.freshvibesblog.com.ng/2017/03/my-husband-brings-prostitute-home-every.html?m=1

http://www.freshvibesblog.com.ng/2017/03/my-husband-brings-prostitute-home-every.html?m=1

Re: My Husband Brings A Prostitute Home Every Friday – Wife Cries Bitterly by Sunnymatey(m): 7:44am On Mar 23, 2017
Madam manage him and pray God should intervene. Cus his level of madness is beyond human comprehension. Very soon he will carry a ghost or snake and if he survive it, he will live to regret his action.

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Lowest Point Of My Life / Where Are The Father's ( Touching Videos ) / Why Are Mosquitoes Attracted To Our Ears??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.