Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,567 members, 7,958,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:31 PM

Respecting Women Really Can't Be That Difficult, Is It?? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Respecting Women Really Can't Be That Difficult, Is It?? (620 Views)

See The Name Of The Only King That Can't Be Dethroned In Nigeria / Sa’ad Abubakar: Nigerian Masses In Difficult Times / Accepting The Similarities And Respecting The Differences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Respecting Women Really Can't Be That Difficult, Is It?? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
If u wear a saree, u will get raped
If u wear a jeans, u will get raped
If u wear a skirt, u will get raped
So, the problem is not her dressing

If u are seven, u get raped
If u are seventeen, u will get raped
If u are seventy, u will get raped
So, the problem is not with her age

If u are hindu, u will get raped
If u are muslim, u will get raped
If u are christian u will get raped
So, the problem is not her religion

If u are a mother, u will get raped
If u are a wife, u will get raped
If u are a daughter, u will get raped
So, the problem doesn't lie in her societal status

Then, what is the real problem?
The real problem lies within us. No law and order can change us.. unless we change ourselves
So why blame the system?
change the culture...

Stay in touch with humanity
Be a Man.. Respect Women!!!!!

culled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Respecting Women Really Can't Be That Difficult, Is It?? by CoolFreeday(m): 12:02am On Jan 17, 2017
I think its mostly about upbringing, respect, discipline and morality.
They is no way anyone will posses one of these and will rape a lady. Its really sad and unthinkable especially now that people(ladies) agree to sex readily that somebody will be raping a lady.

#I believe all rapist are sick and mentally unstable

2 Likes

Re: Respecting Women Really Can't Be That Difficult, Is It?? by Nobody: 4:56am On Jan 17, 2017
Clap ★ clap cool

Lalasticlala (you agree, right?)
Re: Respecting Women Really Can't Be That Difficult, Is It?? by Origin(f): 5:19am On Jan 17, 2017
Sometimes we don't support the death penalty (I don't) but the countries that do have less offenders, prisons, etc.

Stiff penalties are the only measures that can stop rape. You are caught, face the firing squad. So many men who would not stop RAPE for the fear of God would stop for the fear of Death.

This applies to all offences.
Re: Respecting Women Really Can't Be That Difficult, Is It?? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 17, 2017
Origin:
Sometimes we don't support the death penalty (I don't) but the countries that do have less offenders, prisons, etc.

Stiff penalties are the only measures that can stop rape. You are caught, face the firing squad. So many men who would not stop RAPE for the fear of God would stop for the fear of Death.

This applies to all offences.

A direct measure to curb it ... i agree, but death penalty seems quite extreme don't u think?

(1) (Reply)

Vote Out Buhari If You Are Not Pleased With Him - Ooni Of Ife / ''igbos Have No Culture,they Copied From Other Tribes''- Says A Zombie / Gender Equality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.