Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Vote Out Buhari If You Are Not Pleased With Him - Ooni Of Ife - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Vote Out Buhari If You Are Not Pleased With Him - Ooni Of Ife (589 Views)

Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife / Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Clash At Traditional Rulers’ Council Meeting / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, Playing Football Amidst Marriage Crash Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote Out Buhari If You Are Not Pleased With Him - Ooni Of Ife by ijebuloaded(m): 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
The Ooni of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi, has told Nigerians to vote out their president, if they are not happy with his administration and retain him if they are pleased with him.

He stated this in an interview aired on The Osasu Show.

The monarch said that the electorates have not realized the power they have and urged them to be organized.

When asked what government must do to better the lot of the Nigerian youth, the Ooni replied: “Why must it be government, government? Who is government? It is the people that are behind the 
government.

“If you are not happy with your president, you go for another election, and you will vote your president out. If you are happy with your president, you will continue with that government for them to be in power.

“Truth be told, we Nigerians don’t know our power yet. We don’t know our voting power, yet. Until we know it, we won’t stop complaining, especially the youth. Once we know it, we won’t complain again.

“My school of thought is let us, first of all, organise ourselves and let us talk positively about this country. Let us stop derogatory, hate speeches. Things that will continue to divide everybody further.”

Source http://ijebuloaded.com/news-vote-buhari-not-pleased-ooni-ife/

Re: Vote Out Buhari If You Are Not Pleased With Him - Ooni Of Ife by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
Naivety
Re: Vote Out Buhari If You Are Not Pleased With Him - Ooni Of Ife by Chikelue2000(m): 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
Naivety
In as much as I have problems with most afonjas here, dis man said d truth
Re: Vote Out Buhari If You Are Not Pleased With Him - Ooni Of Ife by Kashbwoyjnr: 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
This afonja is wise than the other igwe 2pac of Lagos
Re: Vote Out Buhari If You Are Not Pleased With Him - Ooni Of Ife by sarrki(m): 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
Chikelue2000:

Even if Satan will support you to hate Buhari

You will sing his name to high praises

Uncle Buhari is not your problem

Check inwards village people might be the cause
Re: Vote Out Buhari If You Are Not Pleased With Him - Ooni Of Ife by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Any grown man who thinks votes will count in 2019 with the cabal around should be placed on permanent baby food ...
Re: Vote Out Buhari If You Are Not Pleased With Him - Ooni Of Ife by sarrki(m): 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kashbwoyjnr:
This afonja is wise than the other igwe 2pac of Lagos

Did you know the meaning of what he said

It mean if Nigeria are tires of him they should vite him out by 2019

Am assuring you unless baba did not wish to contest
He will win over and over again

It will surprise you and shock you to marrow

Not that baba performed or not

For the hatred a certain section of the country showed him.

Also the north wants to retain power

Know any politician in the north that can defeat pmb in the north

They all know
Re: Vote Out Buhari If You Are Not Pleased With Him - Ooni Of Ife by Chikelue2000(m): 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
sarrki:

Even if Satan will support you to hate Buhari

You will sing his name to high praises

Uncle Buhari is not your problem

Check inwards village people might be the cause
if at all I get u, afonjas stay clear
Re: Vote Out Buhari If You Are Not Pleased With Him - Ooni Of Ife by Kashbwoyjnr: 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
sarrki:

Did you know the meaning of what he said

It mean if Nigeria are tires of him they should vite him out by 2019

Am assuring you unless baba did not wish to contest
He will win over and over again

It will surprise you and shock you to marrow

Not that baba performed or not

For the hatred a certain section of the country showed him.

Also the north wants to retain power

Know any politician in the north that can defeat pmb in the north

They all know
Well it's not my business, I am from biafra.. You guys should sort yourselves out
Re: Vote Out Buhari If You Are Not Pleased With Him - Ooni Of Ife by dahunsy(f): 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# EFCC operatives wud soon start taking selfie for Oni's palace soonest....

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of The Queen / Ooni Of Ife In Umuahia, Renames IPOB 12 Mins Ago National / Okao Traditional Title In Benin Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.