Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

The Doctrines Of Demons: Faith Without Work - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrines Of Demons: Faith Without Work (412 Views)

Saved by grace alone - A filthy doctrine of demons. Please beware! / Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Doctrines Of Demons: Faith Without Work by FreshGreen: 4:51am On Jan 17, 2017
THE DOCTRINES OF DEMONS: Faith Without Work

Faith in God without working righteousness in God is dead, such faith is of same level with the faith of demons, and such churches and preachers who teach that all you need is faith in God and His righteousness without you pleasing God in righteous living are teaching doctrines of demons. Demons believe there is God, they believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God and they tremble. Mark 5:7, “And he cried out with a loud voice and said, “What have I to do with You, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I implore You by God that You do not torment me.”

So you believe there is God? Devil and demons do. You believe Jesus Christ is Lord? Devil and demons do believe also, they even tremble before God which many “so called” Christians don’t. So what makes difference between your faith and demons’ faith if your faith lacks work of righteousness?

One of the doctrines of demons of this end time is faith without work; it teaches to just believe, confess and cash, but such faith never produces righteousness or holy living in such believers; they are loud in their confessions, they claim to be the righteousness of God, but they lack fruit of righteousness. Apostle Paul warned of such believers, preachers and churches, “having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!” 2 Timothy3:5.

RTEM: www.rtemoutreach.org
Re: The Doctrines Of Demons: Faith Without Work by rottennaija(m): 6:45am On Jan 17, 2017
FreshGreen:
THE DOCTRINES OF DEMONS: Faith Without Work

Faith in God without working righteousness in God is dead, such faith is of same level with the faith of demons, and such churches and preachers who teach that all you need is faith in God and His righteousness without you pleasing God in righteous living are teaching doctrines of demons. Demons believe there is God, they believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God and they tremble. Mark 5:7, “And he cried out with a loud voice and said, “What have I to do with You, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I implore You by God that You do not torment me.”

So you believe there is God? Devil and demons do. You believe Jesus Christ is Lord? Devil and demons do believe also, they even tremble before God which many “so called” Christians don’t. So what makes difference between your faith and demons’ faith if your faith lacks work of righteousness?

One of the doctrines of demons of this end time is faith without work; it teaches to just believe, confess and cash, but such faith never produces righteousness or holy living in such believers; they are loud in their confessions, they claim to be the righteousness of God, but they lack fruit of righteousness. Apostle Paul warned of such believers, preachers and churches, “having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!” 2 Timothy3:5.

RTEM: www.rtemoutreach.org

Faith without work is dead, true. But what sort of work? Righteousness? Love? Faith? Expressing those faith? Helping one another? All these are works of righteousness, faith being expressed through works.

So, it not just having faith that Jesus is Lord and you will be saved by it, no. A first step after such faith is baptism, which is "a public declaration of your salvation", after your love for God and faith in him moves you to perform other works of faith, righteousness, moral chastity and others.

However! We must be careful of works men through their religious organisation will Imposed on us, a typical of such is the idea imposed on Jw, "that if they don't engage in door to door preaching, they cannot enter God's Kingdom". Such imposition makes it a burden, a second imposition of the law, which had be done away with, not even to say that the Scriptures never make such imposition.

Love of God motivate Christian to preach! But preaching is not limited to door to door activities, or certain activities performed by churches, no. The whole life of a Christian is preaching, it's what the world looks at and say 'this one is worshiping God' or 'this one is not different from us'.

So faith and works must go hand in hand. That work is our way of life, living a life that reflect that we no longer own ourselves! But that we have dedicated ourlife to God and Jesus to serve them.

(1) (Reply)

Under The Bodhi Tree (the Sun Of Enlightenment Shines) / Quiet Time / Choosing A Life Partner: Premarital Sex Factor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.