Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,585 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri (14789 Views)

FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira / University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) / Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by whirlwind7(m): 8:36am On Jan 17, 2017
Good development. But....

Are the students psychologically prepared to continue the exams barely 24 hours after suicide bombings occurred within the campus?
I think it would have been much better to give the incident some time, so as to restore some confidence among the university population. Sitting for exams almost immediately after the traumatic incident may not be the best move.

What adequate security has been put in place, just in case BH tries to make another statement?
What a sorry state of affairs this is.
Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by BilyaminDee: 8:47am On Jan 17, 2017
For those who think UniMaid is a village. Go to Hell!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by Jakeattah(m): 8:48am On Jan 17, 2017
The person that took these pictures did not do justice to my school at all...
The structures in UNIMAID are only bettered by very few schools in Nigeria.
Also that is the EXTERIOR school park gate,where policemen, civilian JTF and school security checks you before you reach the internal one and then the school.
If I get to go to my department today, I'll snap better pics just to clarify all these doubters that think because the school is located in the north it is crap.

1 Like

Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by heinrichy(m): 9:00am On Jan 17, 2017
ka nnukwa! :Pka nnukwa!
Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by mrjojo: 9:01am On Jan 17, 2017
People still this school get mind though
Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by kenedy175(m): 9:11am On Jan 17, 2017
Those thinking that UNIMAID have no structures probably haven't passed the borders of there state. How many schools can boast of dual carriage ways with streetlights all over? Before you talk, make sure you have gone around and see things for yourselves

1 Like

Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by kenny1313(m): 10:06am On Jan 17, 2017
frenzydilz:
All land and not many structures. Typical North

Stop saying what you don't know...... UNIMAID HAVE BETTER STRUCTURE THAN ANY OF THE UNIVERSITY IN SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST. TRAVELING IS EDUCATION ON ITS OWN.
Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by Abass07(m): 10:32am On Jan 17, 2017
Dc4life:
The army was too quick in announcing that boko haram has been cleared, thus, giving the people in the northeast a false sense of security. If the university community had not lowered her guard as a result of the implied understanding of the declaration from the military, this ugly incident could have been checked.

The President was quick to condem the attack on Unimaid Mosque but kept mum when Southern Kaduna Christains were killed. He was in zanfara to broker peace and constitute taskforce to recover stolen cows but remain deaf and dumb when Agatu, Nebo were masacered by fulani herdsmen. Mr Islamic President your misguided children whom you nutured and pampered from amajiri has graduated.
why do people like you bring up an unnecessary argument? U always find issues in every situation. If it were to be a church that was blown up and a circular was passed the second day for the commencent of the usual activites, I'm sure you would have brought up another issue. Pls try to ammend your ways.
Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by coptic: 11:07am On Jan 17, 2017
frenzydilz:

No school either in SS or SE can match UniMaid structure wise. They won't even come close.

About the north being 'all land', you have a large population with a small area, it's only normal that your place will appear more compact.

I bet your people will kill to have an 'all land' location of their own like they currently do over their 41,000 Sq. Km area.
Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by Lasskeey: 11:37am On Jan 17, 2017
frenzydilz:

Let me help you clear your ignorance small ! Because the mumu that hammer this picture is a lazy online journalist grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by Lasskeey: 11:40am On Jan 17, 2017
frenzydilz:
cool

1 Like

Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by Adeabbey95: 11:53am On Jan 17, 2017
Of all the thousands of fine and attractive pictures of university of maiduguri, these are what u can post... Mtcheeeew
Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by APCmyheart(m): 11:53am On Jan 17, 2017
frenzydilz:
Cos they no get governor ba? I never even build house for my villa

UNIMAID is a federal university and GEJ is boasting about how he change education in Nigeria, Building new universities why the one available cannot match some secondary schools.
Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by Lasskeey: 11:56am On Jan 17, 2017
frenzydilz:
grin grin grin

Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by Lasskeey: 11:59am On Jan 17, 2017
frenzydilz:
.....And look at the Church in university of Maiduguri ! I guess is more beautiful and bigger than the one in your Village grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by Lasskeey: 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
cool cool cool

Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by frenzydilz(m): 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
APCmyheart:

UNIMAID is a federal university and GEJ is boasting about how he change education in Nigeria, Building new universities why the one available cannot match some secondary schools.
They no get IGR abi? Are they the only Federal University around? Don't they have alumni? Don't blame GEJ abeg. University of Ibadan is a Federal University, University of Agriculture, Umudike is a federal University, University of Nigeria, Nsukka is a federal university, UNILAG is a federal University. UNIMAID has been there since 1975. Don't put blames on anyone
Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by frenzydilz(m): 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lasskeey:
.....And look at the Church in university of Maiduguri ! I guess is more beautiful and bigger than the one in your Village grin grin grin
You are comparing it to my village church? I'm certain if my village had any University, it's chaplaincy would be better than this
Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by APCmyheart(m): 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
frenzydilz:
They no get IGR abi? Are they the only Federal University around? Don't they have alumni? Don't blame GEJ abeg. University of Ibadan is a Federal University, University of Agriculture, Umudike is a federal University, University of Nigeria, Nsukka is a federal university, UNILAG is a federal University. UNIMAID has been there since 1975. Don't put blames on anyone

Someone has shown you more beautiful pictures so go and bury your head in shame..
Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by frenzydilz(m): 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
APCmyheart:

Someone has shown you more beautiful pictures so go and bury your head in shame..
Lol...I've seen better bro
Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by akigbemaru: 5:17am On Jan 18, 2017
maduiguri

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: NSCDC Begins 7-day Fasting, Prayers / How To Apply For Technical Study Scholarship / How To Get Good Results In W.A.E.C With Intensive Study In 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.