Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

What I Found Out In Sambisa Forest - Ezekwesili Reveals Tour Findings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Found Out In Sambisa Forest - Ezekwesili Reveals Tour Findings (1468 Views)

Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Observers Reject Results, To Release Findings / Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos / White Man Arrested In Sambisa Forest!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Found Out In Sambisa Forest - Ezekwesili Reveals Tour Findings by Samguine: 9:49am On Jan 17, 2017
The Bring Back Our Girls (BBOG) which comprised of the convener of the group, Dr Obiageli Ezekwesili, the spokesperson of the Chibok community, Dr Manasseh Allen, Aisha Yusuf and Ibrahim Usman have revealed findings from the Sambisa forest trip.

The BBOG group said that the trip has afforded them the opportunity to validate their demand that no military dis-empowered can win the war on terror.

Recall that The BBOG joined the Federal Government’s team on a day search sorties for missing Chibok girls to Sambisa Forest on Monday after back and forth emails with the Minister of Information, Alhaji Lai Mohammed.

The former Minister of Education and Foremost campaigner for the BringBackOurGirls team took to her twitter to revealed details about the trip.

She said the capture of Camp Zero in Sambisa is akin to capturing the Capital City of a country, “Camp Zero was the Capital SPOT of Boko Haram in Sambisa”

She wrote: “Capture of Camp Zero is significant but not cos of its SIZE. It is SIGNIFICANT because it USED TO BE the STRONGHOLD of the enemy in there”.

See some of her tweets below

Source: https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/nigeria-what-i-found-out-in-sambisa-forest-ezekwesili-reveals-tour-findings.230984/

Re: What I Found Out In Sambisa Forest - Ezekwesili Reveals Tour Findings by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 17, 2017
Capturing camp zero doesn't mean the fight against terrorism is over. A lot of work needs to be done
Re: What I Found Out In Sambisa Forest - Ezekwesili Reveals Tour Findings by Ajanacool(m): 10:14am On Jan 17, 2017
Re: What I Found Out In Sambisa Forest - Ezekwesili Reveals Tour Findings by dunkem21(m): 10:18am On Jan 17, 2017
Oby is now talking like a General cheesy

I wish Alhaji Lai lalasticlala should just stay back in Sambisa till all the girls are released to Oby cool

One by one, our leaders will take a stroll to the evil forest of captivity to release the plague on our desecrated land ..

..Unless, someone is ready to tell the truth and heal our land. ..

..To avoid once upon a time ..
Re: What I Found Out In Sambisa Forest - Ezekwesili Reveals Tour Findings by alatbaba1(m): 10:20am On Jan 17, 2017
haha. funny woman. now you know the effort of the nigeria armed forces. U see their effort and zeal. terrorism is nt a child's play
Re: What I Found Out In Sambisa Forest - Ezekwesili Reveals Tour Findings by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 17, 2017
she meant to say "Bisamba forest" not Sambisa
Re: What I Found Out In Sambisa Forest - Ezekwesili Reveals Tour Findings by Torkwase1(f): 11:19am On Jan 17, 2017
So, all the while the military, journalists, security agencies, residents of the Northeast etc have been discussing the peculiar nature of this operation, you never bothered to understand. All you knew was to chant "Bring back our girls".
All the other thousands of people rescued from captivity, it never concerned you so long as they were not " Chibokians".... Kwantinu...
You're lucky you just hitched a ride in a surveillance plane. I wish they had dropped you somewhere inside the forest to spend some days in the trenches with the ground troops, feel the heat, dodge the bullets, dodge the landmines, listen to the unnerving music of exploding bombs, survive the mosquitoes, sleep under the stars with only one eye closed, eat the dust, stare death in the eye... Maybe you won't be so hasty to denigrate efforts and insult the personalities of soldiers.
Welcome back from Sambisa Madam

1 Like

Re: What I Found Out In Sambisa Forest - Ezekwesili Reveals Tour Findings by UchaNwababa: 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
Do u see the scam called chibok girls
Re: What I Found Out In Sambisa Forest - Ezekwesili Reveals Tour Findings by femimailbox(m): 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
Good information.
let the search continue...
Boko Haram must be defeated, and all captives be released. Amen.
Re: What I Found Out In Sambisa Forest - Ezekwesili Reveals Tour Findings by jiinxed: 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
oby has found a way to get the presidential attention she has always craved. Who else noticed the embarrassing social media silence when buhari pushed her to the side? cheesy

It appears this particular tissue paper(oby ezekwesili) wants to be used again. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Justice Onnoghen Speaks On Delayed Submission Of His Name For Confirmation / PHOTOS: Bauchi State Purchases 30 Patrol Motorcycles For Nigerian Army / Nigeria Is Now Better Under Osinbajo-aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.