Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) (37929 Views)

BBNaija's Khloe Gets A New Car From Her 'King' (Photos) / Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) / Hushpuppi Step Aside, E-money Is The New Gucci King (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by gozzlin: 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
finally
Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by rotexteymie(f): 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
Haniel18:
Handsome and innocent kid,don't be like ur papa o.
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by youngjoy(f): 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
this one wey she no pray for big king join sooo. hmmmm
Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by CaroLyner(f): 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
darbeelicous:
yea...... I get the feeling too.
smileysmiley
Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
femi4:
So, the baby isn't cute
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by legibow: 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
How the face take help the matter on ground.....
Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
Looks like his Daddy.
Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by vpaymoney(m): 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
Haniel18:
How in papa be?

1 Like

Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by folu4real(f): 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
He resemble his father alot but with all the hiding of the baby face he isn't that cute.

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by Oluchi4life2015(f): 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
Finally, so cut
Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by natasha: 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
X
Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by camaraderi(m): 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
l
Haniel18:

Andre Churchill if you have to be like any of your parents, choose your daddy because your mama gives it to the highest bidder and to corroborate my claim the book said it's better to receive than to give. Give kondo
Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by Jimi23(m): 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
Churchill must be humble. This act shows it all unlike Tonto Dike hiding the baby's face as if her celebrity status pass Omosexy and Obama own. Churchill u too much joor. Na u be the man. Rich man wey get sense.
Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
link2ok:
4 secrets to make front page.

1. Write anything about MMM even if you ain't making sense.

2. Make sure you get a picture of the snake.. just post the picture and dnt say a word.

3. Dig up any info about Tonto Dike . Even if it's since she was a Virgin( that's if she was ever a Virgin).

4. Breast..eg Cossy or whats that her name again.

Seun you need new sets on Mods on this platform.
You quote what was in my mind.I actually wanted to create a thread exactly as this.
Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
Haniel18:
wetin una mean?
Allisonrichy:

Na only papa? He shouldn't have the moms attitude also
Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by refiner(f): 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
UNIZIK1stSon:
d
Hello... smiley
Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by Pamelayoung: 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
I'm not happy about this development.
Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by Pain(m): 3:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
Why do people hardly tell the truth these days??
Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by Pamelayoung: 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
natasha:
see the mouth like Mr Ibu's own with receeding hair line sef....yet she knows how to abuse MJ's child to the point of calling the child an ug.ly wi.tch bas.tard

You mean she actually said that? I'm really disappointed if true
Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by mercydaniel: 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
NotOfThis:
Looks like his Daddy.
yes very well, I love him and d mum, kisses to you Tonto Churchill.
Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
Wonder why she was hiding his face? He is a cute baby!

Her husband has more sense than her
Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
Eshence:
no wonder tonto dike apologized to mercy johnson for calling purity ugly.....hmmmm undecided

1 Like

Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by Ximenez(m): 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
refiner:

Hello... smiley
if I'm following you, i expect you to follow back.
Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by Johnsown1(m): 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
link2ok:
4 secrets to make front page.

1. Write anything about MMM even if you ain't making sense.

2. Make sure you get a picture of the snake.. just post the picture and dnt say a word.

3. Dig up any info about Tonto Dike . Even if it's since she was a Virgin( that's if she was ever a Virgin).

4. Breast..eg Cossy or whats that her name again.

Seun you need new sets on Mods on this platform.
U funny diedie

I will take ur advice and write one cos i want see ma self for FP
Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by Stanleywaxy(m): 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
I have nothing nice to say
Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by gwama: 7:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
The child is as ugly as his father. grin

1 Like

Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by Pearly255(f): 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
Just like dad #lip.... Tonto has been hiding this face.

1 Like

Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by SandraDiOku(f): 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
Haniel18:
haha u get mouth jare, no chills for nairaland grin[
Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by virtuejoan(f): 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
GreenMavro:
cheesy

Him face resemble my former landlord own....his house was 2 houses away from tonto dikeh house back then before she married grin grin grin

Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by Codes151(m): 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
Well your dad Did work really hard for u too
Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by MChaze25(m): 4:50am On Jan 18, 2017
these yeyebrities....SMH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Susan Peters Weds Today - Pictures / Wizkid's 2nd Son Ayo Jnr Looking Too Cute During Visit To Doctor / "Bobrisky Did Blood Money" - Seun Olaitan Olaide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.