Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,216 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) (37927 Views)

BBNaija's Khloe Gets A New Car From Her 'King' (Photos) / Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) / Hushpuppi Step Aside, E-money Is The New Gucci King (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by Naijahelm: 11:06am On Jan 17, 2017
Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Churchill Shows Their Son's Face For The First Time

Actress Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Oladunni Churchill shared a rare photo of their son face, Andre for the first time in 11 months.

Churchill wrote on his Instagram page as he shared the photo;

'What ever plan the devil has for you won't work, you shall excel and rule like the king that you are.i love you so much. #replica #thekingishere #kingandreaproperties'

http://www.instagram.com/p/BPXDXE_jMkD/

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/01/tonto-dikehs-husband-churchill-shows.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by Haniel18: 11:08am On Jan 17, 2017
Handsome and innocent kid,don't be like ur papa o.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by dacovajnr: 11:18am On Jan 17, 2017
Fine pikin!
Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by Allisonrichy(m): 11:22am On Jan 17, 2017
Haniel18:
Na only papa? He shouldn't have the moms attitude also

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 17, 2017
[i][s]The baby so cute.

You guys should settle please[/s][/i]Thou shall not Read this angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 17, 2017
The baby so cute.

You guys should settle please. I hope this is not to get Tonto angry because she has been keeping that face

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by Haniel18: 11:27am On Jan 17, 2017
Allisonrichy:
Na only papa? He shouldn't have the moms attitude also
lol.fine pickin abeg no copy ur parents character o

3 Likes

Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by CaroLyner(f): 11:52am On Jan 17, 2017
tonto wont like this grin

13 Likes

Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by Kingstel(m): 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
Cute, but why is this news?
NEVER MISTAKE THIS, LADIES! NO MAN LEAVES YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE BETTER THAN HIM

http://www.vineck.com/2017/01/never-mistake-this-ladies-no-man-leaves.html

1 Like

Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by RoyalMail: 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
I hope Tonto is seeing this?

So whats the big deal in hiding him for so long..

God bless you my dear, such a cutie
Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by darbeelicous(f): 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
yea...... I get the feeling too.
CaroLyner:
tonto wont like this grin
Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by MrGreenMavro: 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
cheesy

Him face resemble my former landlord own....his house was 2 houses away from tonto dikeh house back then before she married grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by link2ok(m): 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
4 secrets to make front page.

1. Write anything about MMM even if you ain't making sense.

2. Make sure you get a picture of the snake.. just post the picture and dnt say a word.

3. Dig up any info about Tonto Dike . Even if it's since she was a Virgin( that's if she was ever a Virgin).

4. Breast..eg Cossy or whats that her name again.

Seun you need new sets on Mods on this platform.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by Mopolchi: 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
Where toto dike?
Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by Ajiswaggs(m): 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2017

Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by Eshence: 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
no wonder tonto dike apologized to mercy johnson for calling purity ugly.....hmmmm undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by OldBeer: 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
Since I have nothing nice to say, I'll keep my mouth shut.
Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by agulion: 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
how is this a news, I op pack well
Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by LegalBaby(f): 12:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by ichidodo: 12:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
nondescript..
Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by Yandomy: 12:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
hmm
Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by Dongreat(m): 12:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nah this face she dey hide since. And here I was thinking the child face is made of Gold, and when he cry, it rain diamonds.

5 Likes

Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 12:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
d
Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by femi4: 12:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
HateU2:
[i][s]The baby so cute.

You guys should settle please[/s][/i]Thou shall not Read this angry
So, the baby isn't cute
Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by sakalisis(m): 12:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
Fine boi
Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by Pavore9: 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
Haniel18:

lol.fine pickin abeg no copy ur parents character o

But ideally kids should look up to their parents character-wise but unfortunately most parents ate not good examples.
Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by potbelly(m): 12:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
With all the hide wey she dey hide the boy face... Na the papa con reveal the face...

Men don't have time for that kind of bullshit...

Kids name is Andre and the dad said he will rule an Empire... Baba you be Lucious Lion? grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by ajuwarhodes(f): 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Finally
Re: The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Haniel18:

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media / Toyin Aimakhu Steps Out In Pyjamas (Photos) / Wizkid's 2nd Son Ayo Jnr Looking Too Cute During Visit To Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.